Thread: I am single at age of 25

SV2

Default I am single at age of 25

hi i am 25 years old , i am good looking , having good job but still i have no luck when it comes to meeting women. All my experiences with women of my age are pathetic , either i fail to arouse their interest in me or they are committed . I am simple and down to earth may be that is a reason that girls do not get interested in me. Please help

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

I think those are virtues, and not reasons for women not to be attracted. Sometimes, things just don't gell, that's all. Be patient- you've obviously not met the right girl(s). Don't get desperate- that shows in the attitude you know, and girls get put off. Relax, and be yourself. miss Right will come along.

Banned Major General

Quote Originally Posted by SV2 View Post
    hi i am 25 years old , i am good looking , having good job but still i have no luck when it comes to meeting women. All my experiences with women of my age are pathetic , either i fail to arouse their interest in me or they are committed . I am simple and down to earth may be that is a reason that girls do not get interested in me. Please help
    Join dating portal.

Or you can put a profile on shaadi . Com
    Jeevansaathi . Com
    Single wanna be double . Com

don't hurry..love will come your way in time..and being single isn't bad either..just think how stressed your life would be if you've a girlfriend who is disgusting,drama queen,imposing lots of rules on you,spending away most of your salary..?i don't mean girls are like that..but if it happens..!!being single is better than that..isn't it?so wait..wrap up so much love for that special girl who would come into your life...

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

you dont need to feel down because you didnt got anyone in your life.. consider yourself lucky, you have been saved from getting cheated..

teenage love always gets ended most of the time.. it do hurts... look for someone you can get married now...

its not necessary to fall in love and then get married you can get married and then fall in love with the person...

you are successful you can start looking for girls to get married if you wish and start a beautiful relationship
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

This constant urge to 'find' someone definitely means that you are attracted to the notion of people being in relationships & that is 'normal'. Sadly, you will find people 10-20 years older than you in the same state as you are.
    Why must you consider this your 'unluck' that you cant attract women. Believe me, there are plenty of women/men in relationships that die everyday inside. Grass is always greener on the other side.
    Be content with who you are.

Don't worry, it will happen when the right time and the partner is there. Being single at 25 is nothing bad, people older than you are single and they have always been. They will get a partner one day and so will you. Not everyone ends up remaining single throughout life. And if you are not able to find a GF, just relax..your parents or relatives will find a match for you in near future and you will be married. The problem will be solved then.

Banned

My grandfather is single at 92 and he is not complaining. Why are you?

SB MahaGuru Lieutenant-Colonel imperium's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Logical_Guru View Post
    ????? Your GRANDFATHER I.E YOUR DAD'S DAD/UNCLE is single.... ???

@thread : 1. DONT LISTEN TO LOGICAL_GURU

2. Man.. you can't make a person to love you.. just have to wait and let the time play its cards for you.. secondly.. if you are well settled in your job and it is stablized; ask your parents about your marriage.. they'll definately do the search on proirity..
    A man may show as reckless a courage in entering into the abyss of himself.

SB MahaGuru Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Logical_Guru View Post
    ha ha ha ha ha .

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

you may visit a marriage bureau

SB Champion Lieutenant RoleModel007's Avatar

@SV2,
    Remove your so called 'dating' glasses and look around. There are millions just like you and they ain't complaining. Don't go extreme, play the waiting game. Surely its somewhere just around the corner.

@Logical_Guru,
    Absolute peach!!! Sheer class, I must admit (HA...HA...HA...HA...). Don't think anyone can better that.
    Last edited by RoleModel007; 03-04-2013 at 01:31 AM.