Thread: Does intercourse time affects conception

New Born

Default Does intercourse time affects conception

Dear Preeto Mam
    I am 6 month married and having sex on regular intervals but I am worried about my sex life . my regular intercourse time is 2 minutes some time it increase to 10 min , both of us love each other very much and completely satisfy with time but big confusion about pregnency . if sex time affects conception then let me know how to increase sex time .

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! No it does not affect conception at all. The sperm are very fast creatures, you know, so the conception is not impacted by the time it takes to orgasm.

Tension free masti se enjoy kar...do it atleast 3-4 times a week without stressing ur self of pregnancy...
    Quote Originally Posted by gee1 View Post
    Dear Preeto Mam
    I am 6 month married and having sex on regular intervals but I am worried about my sex life . my regular intercourse time is 2 minutes some time it increase to 10 min , both of us love each other very much and completely satisfy with time but big confusion about pregnency . if sex time affects conception then let me know how to increase sex time .

just my personal view - time of foreplay do matter, other things that matter are folic acid supplements, stress free life and time of ovarian cycle

Young Gun

Sperms are motile agents of life who swim in competition to fertilize an Egg. Conception depends on the Sperm Count (It is team work, before the final sprint) and Motility (Speed, momentum, ability to last the distance). Clean habits (Smoking is a No-No), a good understanding of the ovulation cycle and a good strike rate are important. For the girl, the ability of her reproductive organs to produce and have a clear passage leading to implantation is important. Fibroids, Endometriosis, Irregular periods, hormonal issues could lead to complications. Some fertile Women unfortunately suffer from strange misconceptions.

The intercourse period is not a yardstick. It is the timing that matters. Also, the female orgasm is not required for the propagation of the species. The male orgasm can be rated on a scale and a highly excitable fellow can probably release copious amounts as compared to someone suffering from premature ejaculation.

||||--MAN OF STEEL--|||| Colonel BADINDIAN's Avatar
    Next to that thing...near that thing right after that thing....

NO...it does not affect conception at all...

except in some rare - and legendary - cases...

for example, if you have sex (1 session) for 6 months, then surely, conception will be delayed by 6 months
    I Don't Exactly Hate you!
    However, if you were on fire, and I had water,
    I'd drink it!

SB MahaGuru Colonel

hummmm, just orgasm matters, for both partners not longer or shorter