Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 100

Thread: SBF - Good Times

  1. #31
    Administrator Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    It is generated from a template. You can of-course edit that. Added an thumbnail version to the bottom of the page. The template utilizes 200x150 images as of now.

    http://www.santabanta.com/forum_newsletter.htm

  2. #32
    Bigg Boss Specialist ;) Colonel shivani2121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    õñ þlåñê† Èår†h
    Posts
    17,579
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    good step .. ideal for users who do not come online often
    I feel Alive ... Its Awesome

  3. #33
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,738
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avdhesh View Post
    It is generated from a template. You can of-course edit that. Added an thumbnail version to the bottom of the page. The template utilizes 200x150 images as of now.

    http://www.santabanta.com/forum_newsletter.htm
    avi ji,

    can we have more thumbnail marbles/cards view like the one shown below.



    Make My Day

  4. #34
    Administrator Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Looks even better than my template. I am game.

  5. #35
    DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    29,969
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    avi ji,

    can we have more thumbnail marbles/cards view like the one shown below.

    This "Pinterest style" newsletter would attract more users
    I Hope They Remember You...



  6. #36
    teekhi jammu chilli Major General arumita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    my home
    Posts
    31,575
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    its good iggy ...........
    My love, the spark that ignited the day we met
    remains an eternal flame.











  7. #37
    Administrator Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Hi guys, I tried to imitate your design and have come up with this new newsletter HTML.

    http://www.santabanta.com/forum-newsletter-new.htm

    The newsletter creation will be process oriented, where an operator will punch in values and automatic HTML will be generated based upon the template we decide. So feel free to come up with your suggestions as we harmonize a process.

  8. #38
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,738
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    sample looks great avi ji, we can have banner of santabanta on top?


    Quote Originally Posted by avdhesh View Post
    Hi guys, I tried to imitate your design and have come up with this new newsletter HTML.

    http://www.santabanta.com/forum-newsletter-new.htm

    The newsletter creation will be process oriented, where an operator will punch in values and automatic HTML will be generated based upon the template we decide. So feel free to come up with your suggestions as we harmonize a process.


    Make My Day

  9. #39
    Administrator Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Iggi, have asked Ankur for header design and he will come up with something to get things going. In the mean while I have done a bit to create an interface for newsletter generation. You can select "popular", "discussed" or "chosen" threads and create your own mailer. For chosen, you need to fill thread IDs(numbers) separated by numbers.

    In my view, we should have 30 threads in our newsletter. You can access the interface at http://forum.santabanta.com/admin338...etter_main.htm

  10. #40
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,738
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    it look so cool now, i wish the forum have such a app in mobile though (bring greedy lol)
    its like google current or flipboard, looks very nice.
    avi ji, i dont knw html, i dont knw how to edit it.
    members who knows html shud come forward and tke this task.
    waiting Ankur' banner then its ready to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by avdhesh View Post
    Iggi, have asked Ankur for header design and he will come up with something to get things going. In the mean while I have done a bit to create an interface for newsletter generation. You can select "popular", "discussed" or "chosen" threads and create your own mailer. For chosen, you need to fill thread IDs(numbers) separated by numbers.

    In my view, we should have 30 threads in our newsletter. You can access the interface at http://forum.santabanta.com/admin338...etter_main.htm


    Make My Day

  11. #41
    Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Happy New Year maccha :D
    Posts
    30,529
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    it look so cool now, i wish the forum have such a app in mobile though (bring greedy lol)
    its like google current or flipboard, looks very nice.
    avi ji, i dont knw html, i dont knw how to edit it.
    members who knows html shud come forward and tke this task.
    waiting Ankur' banner then its ready to go.
    I know na... How to create newsletter. Showed you sample also . And what avdeshji and you came up with.. Newsletter having thumbnails.. I had in my version too. You dint give your mail ID or else would have sent it to you and also avdeshji.

  12. #42
    Rainbow chaser Major General
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    37,824
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gudu Gudu Returns View Post
    I know na... How to create newsletter. Showed you sample also . And what avdeshji and you came up with.. Newsletter having thumbnails.. I had in my version too. You dint give your mail ID or else would have sent it to you and also avdeshji.

    Sent it here

    santabanta@santabanta.in

    I think it will be accessible by all team members.
    let it rain over me....

  13. #43
    Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Happy New Year maccha :D
    Posts
    30,529
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avdhesh View Post
    Iggi, have asked Ankur for header design and he will come up with something to get things going. In the mean while I have done a bit to create an interface for newsletter generation. You can select "popular", "discussed" or "chosen" threads and create your own mailer. For chosen, you need to fill thread IDs(numbers) separated by numbers.

    In my view, we should have 30 threads in our newsletter. You can access the interface at http://forum.santabanta.com/admin338...etter_main.htm
    30 would be too much.

    It's a newsletter. It should be compact.

    Should highlight only selected articles of the forum. Say 12 would be suffice.

    Anything more than 12 like you say would not look like a newsletter but a La. Newspaper.
    आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

  14. #44
    Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Happy New Year maccha :D
    Posts
    30,529
    Rep Power
    80

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Sent it here

    santabanta@santabanta.in

    I think it will be accessible by all team members.

    Hope so.

    Forwarded SBF Newsletter that I created.

    Hope someone sees it.

    Or else the address is farse.
    आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

  15. #45
    Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Happy New Year maccha :D
    Posts
    30,529
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    @Avdeshji,

    I could help you design the newsletter for SBF, only you could contact me on PM or ask for mail ID of mine, as both are not available from your side and the moderators here at the forum.

    Eitherways I have forwarded my sample piece of newsletter which I created to the ID provided above by Rikesh aka 007Riky santabanta@santabanta.in

    REGARDS,
    आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

Similar Threads

  1. Anushka Manchanda & Amy Jackson at Times Good Food Award
    By Love is war in forum Bollywood Celebrities
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 05:27 PM
  2. 10th Annual Camp Ronald McDonald For Good Times
    By .H. in forum International Celebrities
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 26-10-2011, 10:56 AM
  3. Good times after marriage
    By Unregistered in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 17-08-2011, 02:09 PM
  4. Good times and bad times in 2008 - Pisces
    By Sam in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 23-01-2008, 02:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •