Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Husband is not experimental

Unregistered

Talking Husband is not experimental

I have been married for last 1 and half year. all is going well but now sex life is start to get too boring for me. i was in a realtionship before getting married to my husband but that did not work out because my ex was from other religion. but he was very experimental regarding sex - in short it used to be fun. my husband is very caring person he loves me alot can not say the same for my self. he is very orthodox when it comes to sex some time after marriage. you might think that i am a freak but my problem it that i was exposed to these sexual pleasures very early in life and for me these things are part of it. for last half year i am very unsatisfied sexually did not have courage to cheat on him though my ex is in same city he is trustworthy and for last two weeks we have been chatting on facebook and i feel drawn to him sexually plz help me maam i do not want to spoil my marriage but very frustrated sexually
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 14-05-2013 at 09:11 PM.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, you know, you are going to have to take the middle path regarding this. Contact with your ex is a definite no- no. You are playing with fire there my girl. Making your husband more sensitive to your needs is certainly good, and you will need to keep trying for him to wake u to what you want- if not completely, but at least partially.
    You could get him to watch erotic movies and material with you, talk about what you desire- help him to help you.

never cheat in a relationship..esp in a marriage..if you want to get out of it,just leave him..but cheating is never the option..so why don't you try to talk to your husband and make him aware of your physical needs?tell him what you want..he won't understand what you want unless you tell him..

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel complete_man's Avatar

Confess about your past relationship to your husband and your life will be full of fun ever after..
    I have a dream..

Going back to your ex behind your husband - You may rather want to shoot yourself in the foot. It's a deal breaker and could potentially ruin more than three lives.

You were exposed to these sexual pleasures very early in life - That doesn't mean you are in a league of your own. Play down that mindset girl.

To increase fun in life - Talk to your hubby and make him understand your needs/ urges. He will realize sooner rather than later that there are more missions to accomplish than just missionary.

To curb your instincts - Read the sacred/devotional books. They not only emphasize that sex is only for procreation but also scare the living daylights out of you saying anything else will have karmic retribution.

talk to your husband but do not cheat.....

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have been married for last 1 and half year. all is going well but now sex life is start to get too boring for me. i was in a realtionship before getting married to my husband but that did not work out because my ex was from other religion. but he was very experimental regarding sex - in short it used to be fun. my husband is very caring person he loves me alot can not say the same for my self. he is very orthodox when it comes to sex some time after marriage. you might think that i am a freak but my problem it that i was exposed to these sexual pleasures very early in life and for me these things are part of it. for last half year i am very unsatisfied sexually did not have courage to cheat on him though my ex is in same city he is trustworthy and for last two weeks we have been chatting on facebook and i feel drawn to him sexually plz help me maam i do not want to spoil my marriage but very frustrated sexually
    you are a sex freak, you all have 3 options, 1st tell the truth and convince your husband, 2nd Dont tell anything and do what do like with your ex or whatever, 3rd Give Divorce and save your husband from ruining and return back to the proffession from where you came from.. You dont deserve the married life.. Shame upon you and shame upon your parents..

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Sky007 View Post
    you are a sex freak, you all have 3 options, 1st tell the truth and convince your husband, 2nd Dont tell anything and do what do like with your ex or whatever, 3rd Give Divorce and save your husband from ruining and return back to the proffession from where you came from.. You dont deserve the married life.. Shame upon you and shame upon your parents..
    u said it bro .....can not put it in a better way

and imagine that i defend women on forums when guys call them selfish,heartless ...and what else

lady u yourself say ...all is going well ....your husband is a good person....caring loves u ..
    but you are missing fun in sex life...well its a modern age so no one can can argue with a girl asking for satisfaction in sex, guys too demand that
    proffession
    but as sky has said....why dont u retrurn to your proffession.....u will get multiple opp to experiment...

plz spare your husband he seems a decent simple human ...

New Born

Cool Go have fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't worry!! Cheating is fun!! Go out and have fun. MAKE SURE YOUR HUSBAND NEVER GETS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS. He is a jerk and can never be man enough in bed. Go out and have fun. We get one life and we deserve to live it to the fullest!!

New Born

Why is that so many people are judging and (kinda) abusing the girl? She's in a dilemma and needs guidance and help.

Girl, try to slowly make your hubby understand the adventure. Take initiatives of things/positions that you want to try, go slow, have patience. If it doesn't still work out with him, its better to masturbate than thinking of cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by rhythmic View Post
    Why is that so many people are judging and (kinda) abusing the girl? She's in a dilemma and needs guidance and help.

Girl, try to slowly make your hubby understand the adventure. Take initiatives of things/positions that you want to try, go slow, have patience. If it doesn't still work out with him, its better to masturbate than thinking of cheating.
    .. lolz all she needs only sex thru anything. Otherwise became a house wife of a loyal decent husband how she turned on with EX from past??? O.o. some kinda weired. For her sex is everything to her.

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Hi craving for too much excitement in marriage leads to these extramarital affairs. It can become big problem later & complicate your life. Please stop now at right time & say NO to your ex. Husband is honest & loving, what more you want.. if u really like experiments.. why dont you do it your way, why wait for man ONLY to initiate experimenting?

good luck.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

New Born

Hi, you seem to in a genuine problem, which has to sorted out, but cheating is not the right decision dear, remove the idea about cheating your husband.
    Sexual urge is not the only problem you'll face in ur life, but there are troubles you have face on later stages of ur married life...where your husband will stand nxt to you, not your ex...
    Trust me talk your hubby..
    God bless you

very good answer.go back to the profesion u came from. gud reply!

People being mean here.. anyway the asker needs to take the lead and make the sex life interesting with her husband.. what did she try so far to make him more involved in experimentation? I wish she had mentioned that in her post