Thread: Shall I reunite with old love?

Wink Shall I reunite with old love?

hey i am a new to dis but there's smthg dats worrying me a lot..as i have gone through agony anut and found it really helpful as you get a chance to get a solution or a suggestion from someone who hardly knows you so i hope to be same done wid me...

My prob is my x bf i knw dis may sound a universal prob bt i am really stuck and waiting for sm help...so my prob is my x i am stuck wid him emotionally nw he's married also lyk 3 yrs...bt after all dat tym i just cant let him go in my mind...nw he's always coming back to me seeking some kind of physical favor..bt i am still a virgin till date.. so i am jst confused how to handle dat

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, if you really want to commit emotional hara kiri, nothing we can say is going to stop you, is it? Basically, don't be so silly and don't play into the hands on an unscrupulous fellow who can be loyal to neither his wife, nor to you. You're all set to ruin yourself if you continue to have contact with this fellow. Look, you are the one who is going to be impacted the most, so its for you to stand up and say NO.
    Say it!
    NO!

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abraham girl View Post
    hey i am a new to dis but there's smthg dats worrying me a lot..as i have gone through agony anut and found it really helpful as you get a chance to get a solution or a suggestion from someone who hardly knows you so i hope to be same done wid me...

My prob is my x bf i knw dis may sound a universal prob bt i am really stuck and waiting for sm help...so my prob is my x i am stuck wid him emotionally nw he's married also lyk 3 yrs...bt after all dat tym i just cant let him go in my mind...nw he's always coming back to me seeking some kind of physical favor..bt i am still a virgin till date.. so i am jst confused how to handle dat
    Yeah,
    We get this a LOT..

What is with you girls man..? Do you not have any self-respect or self-esteem at all..? Why do you wanna be treated as Objects..? Why do you not have any control over yourself..? Why are you so obsessed with all that is Wrong..? Why is always only the WRONG GUY you love..? BECAUSE, this is NOT LOVE, this is called obsession. Same as I cannot stop myself from eating momos. !! It is a mental disorder and only you can help yourself.. !!

Now, before you tell me how RUDE and OFFENDING I was, I would like to ask you this : "If my words hurt you so much, why does a man trying to sleep with you only for sexual pleasure does not offend you at all" .. !!

Think About it.

G'day
    Miss you Dadaji

he isn't faithful to his wife..his sex life must not be going smooth..so he wants you for satisfying his physical needs..why do you wanna offer your body for a moron like him..i can understand,that you are still not able to move on..but that doesn't mean things what you've said..in fact he deserves two slaps..one from his wife and one from you..he is someone who avoided you once..and he has no right to come back now,that too for such a reason..he is so cheap..you shouldn't be like that by offering your body..

Stay away from him, and dont reply when he contacts you. You said you are still stuck with him emotionally, so start working on forgetting him.

i ahve tried all my luck and avoided him all the tym.....bt i jst become weak smtym.. i knw i am a emotional fool.. bt thanx its better fr me to stay away frm him

dats ok i didnt felt offended i knw its wrong.. we had a relationship of 8 yrs... and he was the only one bt after he getting married he gt involved wid my bst frd.. which was heartbreaking so i decided to end it all.. bt still he was the only one and i have tried my best to ignore him..bt after him i couldn't get in any relationship.. so i feel alone sometimes...bt thanx after all dis nw i am better away fm him

SB Champion Captain miss.flintstone's Avatar

if its love..its shud have patience,understanding fr d needs of d other partner n respect for d partners will...
    so d guy no more seems to be in love.
    he is all in all interested in one thing n thts s*x,so hw does it matter ke he knows u,
    be strong n dnt count ur love over ur dignity.
    use ur senses n all d best.
    Many times what people need is NOT a brilliant mind that speaks but a special heart that LISTENS!!!

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

He moved on and got married had an extramarital affair after the break up and you are still stuck and standing where he left you.........

Why do you have such a low self esteem...is this the best you deserve in life....a cheater and another girl's husband??? I feel first and foremost you need to get a life and a hobby to improve your self esteem...Obviously you are not making a sincere effort to avoid him if he is still able to convey his physical favor messages to you

Not all relationships meet a successful end....Relationships are difficult and painful when they end...but you can't hang on to dead relationships and destroy your life...I am sure you have much better things waiting for you in life...

New Born

Hi,

You should avoid this guy. He is just using your body for his sexual needs. He can also take advantage of your innocence. Think of that girl who is married to him. She doesn't even know what you both are doing. You should forget this guy and move on.

I think u should reunite n make your life hell.....all the best
    Can't imagine cricket without sachin

New Born

Dear, get rid of this guy cause the only thing he's gonna treat you like is a free to use Sex Worker.

Rise up, retain your dignity, self-esteem , dress up sexily go to a pub and find a guy who will love you