Thread: She's getting close and I'm feeling guilty

deol2

Default She's getting close and I'm feeling guilty

Hi , i am 25 years old guy working in an MNC. I am in relationship with a girl since 10th standard , we are in love with each other and will get marry sometime in future.
    There is an attractive girl who was our (me and my GF's) classmate since nursery and knows both of us really well , she had been through bad phase of her life as she was in relationship with a alcoholic and unsuccessful guy , she had a bad breakup and since then she was approached by many guys who proposed her and she rejected. Now one day we meet in office and went to coffee shop after that , she was very sad and i give her my shoulder as a friend in order to make her feel good , we chatted for about 3-4 hours and then when i dropped her she hugged me warmly thanked me and then kissed me on cheek to say goodbye , but that moment become so intense that i ended up smooching her. She has became more affectionate towards me since tat day.

I am feeling guilty she is really close to me and my GF . I don't want to loose my GF's trust as i love her and on the other hand, I want to run away as soon as I get the glimpse of our childhood friend whom i smooched . I don't know what to do .

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, you are doing all that you possibly can to lose your GF's trust, aren't you? Don't be so crazy- you're going to end up losing out on a steady relationship for a girl who has been in a bad relationship. Not that I'm judging her on that- not her fault, i suppose- but you should take it easy.Girls on the rebound can become clingy and cause situations with relationships. I'd suggest that you maintain distance.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

you might be the love for you gf but for her you agree or not you are simply a scape goat. when someone loves you or come towards when she is not alone or depressed thats a strong relationship but when someone come close towards you when she is depressed or sad then that's not a certain relationship... anything can happen.. it might be later when she recover, she feel you were not the one and leave you when she get the one. it will be you who will be the loser as for losing a steady and good relationship!!

stay away from her if you love your gf truely
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

You cant undo what you have done in the past, so going forward, you better stay away from this ex classmate of yours. You are a grown up man, don't act stupid now.

love ? life ? work ? Captain ariesgirl's Avatar

i wonder how could you end up smooching her..how could you loose your senses when you claim that you already have someone in your life...?
    Now maintain a distance from her...

New Born

Default Not good

Only advice. . Prevent and prepare than repent and repair

Quote Originally Posted by deol2 View Post
    Hi , i am 25 years old guy working in an MNC. I am in relationship with a girl since 10th standard , we are in love with each other and will get marry sometime in future.
    There is an attractive girl who was our (me and my GF's) classmate since nursery and knows both of us really well , she had been through bad phase of her life as she was in relationship with a alcoholic and unsuccessful guy , she had a bad breakup and since then she was approached by many guys who proposed her and she rejected. Now one day we meet in office and went to coffee shop after that , she was very sad and i give her my shoulder as a friend in order to make her feel good , we chatted for about 3-4 hours and then when i dropped her she hugged me warmly thanked me and then kissed me on cheek to say goodbye , but that moment become so intense that i ended up smooching her. She has became more affectionate towards me since tat day.

I am feeling guilty she is really close to me and my GF . I don't want to loose my GF's trust as i love her and on the other hand, I want to run away as soon as I get the glimpse of our childhood friend whom i smooched . I don't know what to do .
    As a guy i can understand your situation. The best thing you can do is talk with your friend and say what happened was only an impulse and u dont wanna screw urself. Also let her know that u still consider as ur good mate irrespective what impulsive thing happened. In case ur gf comes to know abt it confess what u really felt. Have a nice day mate.

The Game is ON !!!! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Look the thing is ....this kiss has made you a dishonest person.....Firstly, I assume you were not drunk. So, don't make the so called "moment" an excuse for smooching your friend.....This is not only cheating on your gf but only also your friend. She needed a shoulder, not your lips. Does she know that your gf is her friend too? If yes, then she is dishonest too. Since, you and your gf are both close to your friend, both of you could have given her the "shoulder". You could have called your gf up and the three of you could have hung out. But no, you did this alone.....its easy to say that you had a thing for her too.....

Now, this is screwed up...like big time....You can't run away from this. I'll tell you why....if you run away from your friend, she'll screw you up by telling your gf. Even if you somehow talk to your friend and beg her to stay away from you, all your life you will have this fear that your gf will come to know about this somehow. And this will hamper your relationship, you will be experiencing hell all your life if you are feeling guilty now.

So you have only one option, a dangerous one, where you will probably end up being alone but still its necessary. What you need to do is tell your girlfriend about all of this, be honest about each detail. Then tell your friend that this was a mistake and both of you shouldn't be meeting again. Your girlfriend will obviously be angry and may be break up with you, but she deserves to know. I know you love and can't loose her, but love is the reason why you need to tell her. And if you're lucky, she may forgive you also.....after sometime and take you back. You need to keep trying and show that this mistake won't happen again and you love her only.

So good luck.
    NOW YOU SEE ME
    Now you don't

New Born

i wished i could have confessed this incident to my girlfriend but i can not , i love her so much and i want to marry her . Also i think that my fried has a feeling for me after that incident .

@adiroksit i went alone because my girlfriend was busy in office and i was free , i never thought that i will mess things so badly

The Game is ON !!!! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SIMPLY_STUD View Post
    i wished i could have confessed this incident to my girlfriend but i can not , i love her so much and i want to marry her . Also i think that my fried has a feeling for me after that incident .

@adiroksit i went alone because my girlfriend was busy in office and i was free , i never thought that i will mess things so badly
    You love her but you can't be selfish....she needs to know, or you can choose to stay in constant fear that she will know from someone else (like from your friend). At least talk to your friend for the last time, that this kiss was not a real thing and you love your girlfriend very much and you can't cheat on her. Either way its a scary road but you have to choose one, be brave.
    NOW YOU SEE ME
    Now you don't

the only option left for you is prayers good luck....

love ? life ? work ? Captain ariesgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    Look the thing is ....this kiss has made you a dishonest person.....Firstly, I assume you were not drunk. So, don't make the so called "moment" an excuse for smooching your friend.....This is not only cheating on your gf but only also your friend. She needed a shoulder, not your lips. Does she know that your gf is her friend too? If yes, then she is dishonest too. Since, you and your gf are both close to your friend, both of you could have given her the "shoulder". You could have called your gf up and the three of you could have hung out. But no, you did this alone.....its easy to say that you had a thing for her too.....

Now, this is screwed up...like big time....You can't run away from this. I'll tell you why....if you run away from your friend, she'll screw you up by telling your gf. Even if you somehow talk to your friend and beg her to stay away from you, all your life you will have this fear that your gf will come to know about this somehow. And this will hamper your relationship, you will be experiencing hell all your life if you are feeling guilty now.

So you have only one option, a dangerous one, where you will probably end up being alone but still its necessary. What you need to do is tell your girlfriend about all of this, be honest about each detail. Then tell your friend that this was a mistake and both of you shouldn't be meeting again. Your girlfriend will obviously be angry and may be break up with you, but she deserves to know. I know you love and can't loose her, but love is the reason why you need to tell her. And if you're lucky, she may forgive you also.....after sometime and take you back. You need to keep trying and show that this mistake won't happen again and you love her only.

So good luck.
    The best reply....