Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She is giving confusing signals

New Born

Default She is giving confusing signals

I am with a girl for last 8 months who was already in relation for last 6 years( long distance one).i told her about 6 months earlier that i like her a lot. her relation has broken due to there personnel problems about a month back.
    I am a lot used to the girl and always busy thinking about her bt she says that she can't be in a relation. I am in confused state that what she wants from me as she talks to me on phone almost every 2 hours , hangs out with me and we kind of started kissing even.
    i am lot confused what is going on as i am lot serious about her and getting addicted to her but she always says that we are just friends.
    Please help want to know what exactly she thinks about me....

may be the girl has not yet moved on..explain to her how you feel about her..once a love fails,ppl tend to be scared to fall in love again..you need to talk to her..hope she'll understand you..

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, she seems confused, and is ending up confusng you as well, so until she sorts herself and her priorities out, take a chill pill on getting physical etc. You know how you are feeling right now- edgy and lost, so spare yourself that. Tell her how you feel also, and try and remain just friends till she is ready to take things a bit further (or not)

i also got confused after reading

Banned

confusion..... overflow ,system..... ..checking .......[damage-70%] ,,, ... .... ,,....[dam.....

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Either she is not emotionally available right now or she is confused about you as you are with her. Stop kissing and such stuff, it might make her think her that you are just doing time pass with her. 6 years is a long time, give her some time to get over it. Just tell her that you are serious about her and that she can take her time to think about you two. Hope she will let you in her life.
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever

She is confused.. be careful man, you don't wanna get hurt.. do you?

New Born

Default Be serious...

Quote Originally Posted by love_redhearts View Post
    I am with a girl for last 8 months who was already in relation for last 6 years( long distance one).i told her about 6 months earlier that i like her a lot. her relation has broken due to there personnel problems about a month back.
    I am a lot used to the girl and always busy thinking about her bt she says that she can't be in a relation. I am in confused state that what she wants from me as she talks to me on phone almost every 2 hours , hangs out with me and we kind of started kissing even.
    i am lot confused what is going on as i am lot serious about her and getting addicted to her but she always says that we are just friends.
    Whats ur age ? Have you crossed 25 ? If yes, stop such things, go and find a bride for yourself and stay with her happily ever after.
    Love stories dont always end sweet. And this girl, who was in love for 6 years, can either forget her old love or she cant -
    1) if she forgets him, she can then, forget you also some day in future..
    2) if she doesnt forget him, than all her life she will keep comparing you and him, either verbally or mentally.

I dont want to discourage you. Just want to tell you the truth so you are ready from the begining and dont have anything to crib latter on.
    If you are really serious than go for it, else better quit now.. don't do it just for fun..

Good Luck..

New Born

Hi,

I think you should forget and leave this girl. What if her boyfriend comes back and confess his love to her once again? Even if she doesn't accept his proposal, she will never forget him because six years is a very long period.

New Born

hey im going to completelly honest i could wrong of curse...
    i thing she is still not over it and more ..she needs a friend sooo badlly, and finally she is kinna using you emotionally..
    so wat you can do is to step back a lilbit try not to get involved emotinally yet hold back from falling her because she only sees you as a friend right now, be a friend for her but dont fall for her yet, because once there is a another guy in our head we see none else untill we're completelly over him, give her space let her heal and dont let her use you it's bad for you and at the same time it's a turn off for her in the future when she is able to see you as a potentienal new partner...hope that's usefull for you.all best

New Born

Bhai watch "PYAAR KA PANCHNAMA", till the end, sab samajh me aa jayega. Sab sawalon ke jawab mil jayenge. And about kissing, may it was because she wanted to get over him, but even kissing someone is not helping her. Sambhal ja.

New Born

relax man, just use her as much as u can

Thumbs up Best of luck ....

Dude hold on your horses , why you are in so hurry ,give her some time n space , well from whatever u said ..... its sounds like relations are improving between u and her so see the right time and propose her again , i mean when u feel u r too close then u can propose her again , she might herself also give u chance to propose her . whenever u feel is right time propose her , just don't get crazy , anyways Best of luck

The signal means u r the most lucky guy of this world.............
    Can't imagine cricket without sachin

Quote Originally Posted by love_redhearts View Post
    You met a girl 8 months back and you told her your feelings 6 months back. So, basically within 2 months you shared your feelings with her. This means if you have shared your feelings in 2 months then you might have developed the feeling much before that, lets say may be 1 month?

Wow!! You know what, though I'm not sure but you might be the reason for breaking some one's 6 years relation. We boys do not respect other boys, always try to snatch away girls, no matter how long their relation exists. Even if we know that some girl have relation with a boy, we always try to pull legs to fit ourself with her.

Have you ever tried to know why their relation is broken? I will tell you, It will be because of you getting close to her. Girl started kissing you leaving back her 6 years relation and that too without any commitment to you. What to expect from you two people.

I bet, if you will be in relation with this girl it will sustain only for some time. Whenever you will have fights with her she will find other shoulder to rely on and then will move on.

This is my personal belief, I might be wrong but really can't stand the guys who keeps peeping in other's relation.

I might have sound bitter but want to know diplomatic answer?
    In Shudh desi style " Setting ho gaya he tera boss "
    Have fun
    Best of Luck ahead,