Thread: Married but get attracted towards other girls

Unregistered

Exclamation Married but get attracted towards other girls

Hi,
    I am 30 yrs old, married from past 3 years. I had 4-5 physical relationships before marriage.
    The problem i am facing is that i get attracted towards other girls, Sometimes i feel to go and indulge in occasional sex outside marriage.
    At the same time, I lover my wife and have been loyal to my wife. I could have done sex with my ex gf's easily but i didn't persuaded.
    This is a confused state, not sure if it is normal

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Look, its not abnormal to be attracted to other people, but that does not mean that we really spend time thinking about it when we are happily married. Its one thing to have relationships before you are married, but afterwards, why seek such opportunities?
    Don't! Its disloyal and not acceptable.

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

this is not normal at all..i really don't know what i should say..what you did until you got married never matters to an extent..but what you are gonna do after getting married does matter..if you claim that you love your wife,you shouldn't even think of having sex with anyone other than your wife...find what you are lacking in your physical relationship with wife..work on it..

Banned

nothing is illegal untill u r caught

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

remain loyal to your wife...control yourself....

Listen to your conscience.. if you are able to control yoursef and your temptations, you are successful. You are not who you are, you are what you make yourself.. so choose from a list of what you wanna be.. 1. an ideal human being, 2. an ideal husband, 3. a practical guy, 4. a pervert and dishonest cheater, 5 a hater who will have an extra-marital affair but will hate his wife if she has one, 6 someone who has an extramarital affair and lets his wife have one..... and the list grows
    Last edited by o00; 19-05-2013 at 02:31 PM.

New Born

Hi,

Trust is the major element in a relationship. When trust is lost everything is lost. Attraction is normal and it happens. You are a married guy and you shouldn't think like that. You have a responsibily and you must remain loyal to your wife even if you have marital problems. Your entire focus should be on your wife only. Improve your relationship, so that you can never have such thoughts.

New Born

Simple solution. think this opposite way . think if your wife do the same you are doing now and then call herself so called loyal to you. what would you do if you find out? the same goes to her too if she finds out your loyalty is just in front of her