Thread: She's very reserved!

Unregistered

Default She's very reserved!

I am having a huge crush on a girl from my area...we were also from same college and now it has been around almost 9 years i have been just watching her...we started chatting with her since last two years...but never got guts to call her...while chatting i noticed that her interest in chat seems to be very low...as in... she never approached me first..it was always me who approached her ....going through this thought she might be not interested in talking to me....but now i have started developing feelings for her...i don't no why....i know that she has not been to interactive in conversation with me....then also i keep on messaging her.....i also get replies from her...but seems to be very not interested type.....i even tried to find that whether she is going around with some one else...lekin aisa kuch bhi nahi tha....she is single...when i enquired about her, from her school and college friends....they said that..she is always in her own thoughts....How should be my approach towards her ?decent suggestions required...thank you..

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, if you have expressed your interest and there is just no response from her, think about if you really want to peruse the matter. You have known her for a long time, and there seems to have been very little response from her. maybe she is an introvert, who just is not interested in people- or boys or relationships. So, chasing after elusive. hard to get types is fun, but not if the other is not interested in the game at all.

seems like she is not interested at all...let it be..or else just ask her...you will atleast get an answer..

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

may be her nature is like that and she will always remain like that even if there is a yes....

Dude, just ask her out. If she says no, then move on... be a man and don't let anything take control of you.

New Born

guys thank you so much for the suggestion u posted above ..
    @ariesgirl- it's not like that ki she's not interested....i have still not got any kind of signals but i have faith that it's not like that..it is to difficult for me to ask her out...b'coz i feel it's strange to ask her .... as we have been chatting but not much....

@inspectorpathan - yess even i feel so ...and friends also said me the same thing...but is there nything else i can do as in....before asking her out i want her to be my good friend.....knowing a person is too important rather than rushing...i can't play with myself nor with anyother girl...i don't have so much of time....nor m that kind of person.... i am already 25 even she is....within a year or 2...families are gonna start searching.....and also i forgt to inform you people that...we are of same caste ..(.and to very big co-incidence my family knows about her family ..) bt this thing is not important for me..

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Colonel Albert Pinto's Avatar

Well........ Don't directly ask her out... give some signs that you don't wanna just be frnds and expect something more from her side.... Ask her gently and somehow find out what keeps her so much occupied in her own world.... and do that tactfully... she should feel like you are genuinely concerned about her problems....

If she is reluctant discussing about it.... just let that topic go.... Winning her trust is most important thing here.... Once she starts trusting you, love may blossom eventually....

P.S: Make sure you don't end in her friend zone.... if she is not reciprocating to your signals.... ask her out directly....

Be prepared....In worst case scenario she might say NO.... but what if its a YES........??
    Jo duniya ko namumkin lage wohi mauka hotha hai kartab dikhane ka...

SB Champion Captain miss.flintstone's Avatar

why do u guys do not consider a girls lyks or dislyks.once u hv got to know tht she seems dis interested,thn why u developed
    feelings fr her.ohkkey i agree feelings come naturally,but frst try to understand her as in a friendly approach.
    maybe she is going thru some hard phase.
    or may be her goals in lyf r different lyk she wants to make her career frst.hope u
    understanding.give her tym,wese b true feelings paas thru a test of patience.
    take care.
    Many times what people need is NOT a brilliant mind that speaks but a special heart that LISTENS!!!

New Born

Friendly approach...this is what I have been trying to do since a year...but no results...

Quote Originally Posted by umeaurhum View Post
    guys thank you so much for the suggestion u posted above ..
    @ariesgirl- it's not like that ki she's not interested....i have still not got any kind of signals but i have faith that it's not like that..it is to difficult for me to ask her out...b'coz i feel it's strange to ask her .... as we have been chatting but not much....

@inspectorpathan - yess even i feel so ...and friends also said me the same thing...but is there nything else i can do as in....before asking her out i want her to be my good friend.....knowing a person is too important rather than rushing...i can't play with myself nor with anyother girl...i don't have so much of time....nor m that kind of person.... i am already 25 even she is....within a year or 2...families are gonna start searching.....and also i forgt to inform you people that...we are of same caste ..(.and to very big co-incidence my family knows about her family ..) bt this thing is not important for me..
    See in my point of view, u have tried all ur possible means to woo but not getting right signals. Also, u have not taken important fact into consideration i.e we are of same caste ..(.and to very big co-incidence my family knows about her family. Best thing wud be send marriage proposal thru ur parent to her parents. Rest wud be fine........