Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There still that undead little hope

New Born

Exclamation There still that undead little hope

hi!!! i hope you mates can help me on my big bad emotional issue of mine!
    well im a 22 years old student and i started a big bad crush on my last-semester assisstant_proffessor and i think he is intrusted too!!

well im saying this mostly because of his body language and the stares ..i catch him glancing on me sometimes and he always gets loud when im arround ...

but first let me tell you how it began..

i got into the second year and when i first saw him i got this feeling!!! he was special and i dont know !! and then i realized that i liked him a bit too much, and morever i felt for him now...

he is arround 30ths and he is single, i tried to make him my mentor because i thought that i was just looking up to him and that's it, so i asked him to be my mentor he told me he was more than happy to help me, in the earley first semester i would always ask him to help me in private and he would say yes , sometimes he would get so close to me and stays longer that one of my friends thought he kind of liked me , and noticed how nervious he is in my presence..
    i tried to make more contact with him by asking him to give me his facebook but he kind of turned of and he said it was too personal and his face was like a red blood tomatoe!!!!!! i wont lie to say that i was the one to blame cause we were sitting infront of a bunch of other assisstant-proffessors in the back, all females and they knew us both, and they were kind of trying sooo hard to mind thier own buisness!!! so he was looking at them while i asked him and up and down untill he ended up giving me his e_mail..

i started to e_mail him and try to make it funny!! but there was little respond from him kind of mostly proffessional responses, and when we would meet he would seem more nervious than usual and when he sees me non_carring he would come up to me and starts discussing what we said in the e_mail message ..until someday i told him nearly how i feel about him in a message: i told him he was special to me and that i adored him to the point that i wanted to come closer to him, and then i ended asking him a favor to break the awkwardness..he didnt ansewer for a couple of days and when he ansewred he told me that he was sorry to late respond because he didnt check his emails for a while...

in the second semester our groupe was no longer included in his class, i was annoyed so bad specially when the new teacher in that module was soooooo out of it!! so i went to him and said why did you leave the groupe and he said that he didnt know that he left ours , that he thought he left another one, i d k but i think he did it on purpes!!! so i asked him i could come to his classes and he said of curse...
    i kept attending his classes untill the now, what happened is ones i asked him to bring me some soluce_sheets and he forgot about it twice in a row, i went mad and left him standing, that night i sent him telling him how bad i felt that he forgot me twice , he said he was sorry and that he will come the next day ( when he didnt work) and write 'em for me..but i didnt get the message at time so i missed it, and i felt terrible so i wrote him that im sorry i got it late and apologized ...and i asked him if he fogave me...he never answered!! so i stopped emailing him since...i became more personal contacting exept in the extreme help needy times when i get so cold responds from him...but the strange awkward thing is that nothing changed personally there still the starring and the sparks and recently he became more shy and conver_initiater and noooooo eyeee contacttt!!!!!!!! and more protective and i feel sometimes that he is jalous because there is his colleague who is so flirty with me i try to ignore him but he keeps showing up..

sometimes he stares at me like he has a problem! like he wants to tell me something..this began with a really awkward other sign : he talks too much on the phone recently..when i noticed that i became more distant..ones i was in his class and i got out to talk to someone when i got back he litterlly was terrified!! he blocked my way and he asked me face red rubbing his chin in a very cut sentence why i did go...and he told me to regain my sit that is still waiting for me!!! ( i was like in my mind: am i taken hostage?!!)...that was soo cute!!!
    the too much on the phone kind of thing is annoying me + what are the chances that he is just trying to get rid of this thing ! betwin us and try to deal with me as a teen with a crush and how can i change that? i have a feeling telling me that he had a girlfriend or a fiancee and she's trying to light up the flame again, also he never wears a ring. im trying so hard to get over him but im not succeeding, i feel hes doing the same like he forgets me totaly and when he sees me the 0 turns back to 1 !!!

and now the year is almost over and i dont know what to do?
    give me an advice PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Listen,the whole scenario is sounding a little far fetched to me. You may end up causing a situation that may end in grief for either/both of you. i don't think that you should be getting after him in this way. you've told him your feelings and he has certainly not come back with a response, which he would have if he felt that there was a future. You seem to be confusing him rather than making him feel good about this scenario.
    leave it be! You are in a different group now, so its a good chance to create your distance. Take it easy, please.

i really dint understand anything!

Banned

koi bat-wat hai nhi , aise hi itna gumafira k lamba sa likh diya yahan .first clear what u wana write in ur mind

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

the story is too long

New Born

Lightbulb just ask him right away...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... story is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.... listen, its like this, every tom, **** and harry has a reason fall in love. if u like him, why dont u juz ask him right away instead of writing em in forum. if he likes u, am sure he ll say 'yes' else its time u find another one or wait for the right time to find the right guy....

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

New Born

sorry guys if its too long!! i had to give the hole picture so it wont seem like a regular teacher crush!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    +i still dont know how to preceed and it will be too late soon..

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Hi, seems to me like u have crush on him.. It is good for both of you, if you just forget it & move ahead Ma'am has good advice for you.He seems like decent guy, who is trying to move away from you. But trust me many proffessors take advantage of students in a bad way. Becareful next time when u see a man being interested in you. Always test & check & make sure of his intentions before starting to wonder this way. Be safe.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by sens View Post
    Hi, seems to me like u have crush on him.. It is good for both of you, if you just forget it & move ahead Ma'am has good advice for you.He seems like decent guy, who is trying to move away from you. But trust me many proffessors take advantage of students in a bad way. Becareful next time when u see a man being interested in you. Always test & check & make sure of his intentions before starting to wonder this way. Be safe.
    thank you ^^. i tried to move on but when somebody tells me how great he is i just wanna kill myself + im really looking for a serious marriage ending relationship with him and that makes it even harder fro me to move on...i dont know wat to do , and even if i wanted to get over him i dont know how none advices me and im just alone in this , and do you think he felt something for me ? even a bit tiny thing i really still have this crazy hope when half peole i tell discourage me out of it...what is that? am i condemed ?

Spectre Lieutenant RoleModel007's Avatar

Going by whatever thing that you have written and the way you were able to successfully murder spellings and grammars, you girl should pay more attention to lectures rather than the lecturers.
    As an advice, if he is single and not seeing someone... why not just tell this to him about this directly for a change?

New Born

Thumbs up

Well, my dear little girl, Let me tell you one reality ::: Life is not that beautiful after marriage as it sounds.

And you are too young to find a right person for urself.

This guy is introvert and you are too much extrovert and plus you have lots of Nakhras like all girls have which is good but till a limit.

Honestly, I am not seeing any reason why he is taking too long to say something.... & pls dont get into a relationship in such a young age, its not fun at all.
    Make your career, have fun in working life and enjoy time with friends there is too much you can do when you are single and once you get married what all you do is for your family (which is fun too but not at this small age)& no time for urself.

So, pls dont bind urself with tons of responsibilities at this small age, its just the start of crushes and all those stuff.
    This is just a crush get over it and even if it love if you feel it that way , i would recommend you to make your career ... the way you sound here (he did your work, its too dominating nature ), made me feel that one assistant lecturer's salary wont be enough for you.

Hope you understand my point , i might sound rude to you but i truly dont want that a girl spoil her life without any reason.

All the very best for your life !!
    Last edited by lifesite; 22-05-2013 at 01:25 AM.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by lifesite View Post
    Well, my dear little girl, Let me tell you one reality ::: Life is not that beautiful after marriage as it sounds.

And you are too young to find a right person for urself.

This guy is introvert and you are too much extrovert and plus you have lots of Nakhras like all girls have which is good but till a limit.

Honestly, I am not seeing any reason why he is taking too long to say something.... & pls dont get into a relationship in such a young age, its not fun at all.
    Make your career, have fun in working life and enjoy time with friends there is too much you can do when you are single and once you get married what all you do is for your family (which is fun too but not at this small age)& no time for urself.

So, pls dont bind urself with tons of responsibilities at this small age, its just the start of crushes and all those stuff.
    This is just a crush get over it and even if it love if you feel it that way , i would recommend you to make your career ... the way you sound here (he did your work, its too dominating nature ), made me feel that one assistant lecturer's salary wont be enough for you.

Hope you understand my point , i might sound rude to you but i truly dont want that a girl spoil her life without any reason.

All the very best for your life !!
    let me first thank you for your kindness to advice me...but i got to ask you this: how did you know that i was extrovert? and more in mind marriage is better than dating ...i dont want to do stuff that i will regret later that's why i want the real thing , i hate playing the single whatever dating games, i prefer dealing with something serious that's why i chose him...he seems so mature, guys of my age are attracted to me and asking me out but i want to be taken care of not take care of a big baby, and that is because i have soo much to achieve in my mind that i want him to help me reach my dreams, we have soo much in commun , i feel like he is my perfect match exept that he is a little ahead of me..

Default best of luck

Girl you are in love and I feel he is too, but I think he is confused as you are his student. He seems responsible teacher and will not easily accept to himself that he can fall in love with some student. Enough of running around the bush, just hit the jackpot . Ab aar ya paar.

1. Tell him that you love him and thinking about marriage. Ask him not to play with your emotions and simply answer, Yes or No.
    If he says Yes he will be yours,
    2. If 'No' then Ignore him and be patient and strong. If he loves you, he will not bear your distancing away from him and he will come to you.

I am replying to you to support you and I hope you read this. By the way I have a student-teacher marriage in my family and happily married from last 17 years.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by INSANE FRIEND View Post
    Girl you are in love and I feel he is too, but I think he is confused as you are his student. He seems responsible teacher and will not easily accept to himself that he can fall in love with some student. Enough of running around the bush, just hit the jackpot . Ab aar ya paar.

1. Tell him that you love him and thinking about marriage. Ask him not to play with your emotions and simply answer, Yes or No.
    If he says Yes he will be yours,
    2. If 'No' then Ignore him and be patient and strong. If he loves you, he will not bear your distancing away from him and he will come to you.

I am replying to you to support you and I hope you read this. By the way I have a student-teacher marriage in my family and happily married from last 17 years.
    thank you soo much you got some joy into my heart but im loosing hope ...i actually became more distanced from him and today he took the chance to give me his skype to help me with something is that normal or is it a kind of a move?
    i really dont wanna spend my summer with a broken heart so i kind of started "a get over it" plan!!! but i feel terrible when he starres at me passing by.