Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is being a gay a curse??

Unregistered

Default Is being a gay a curse??

Hi mam,

I am 25 years old guy and am a gay. I am straight acting guy and has never told about about my sexuality to any one.

I am working in an MNC since last year and I guess am in love with the guy I met on the day I joined the company.

Though we don't work in the same department but since we know each other from day 1 in this organisation we become very good friends.

Now few months ago I discovered that am falling in love with this guy so I have started creating unneccessary differences between us.

As a result he has stopped talking to me and it seems like he doesn't care about our friendship.

I was in an impression that if I will stop talking to him I would be able to forget him however that has never happened with me.

With the time pass by am getting more frustrated day by day about the fact that I love him .

Please suggest me what should I do to keep my life on the track.

Please help.....

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! No, being gay is not a curse and you should not feel that way. However, it is not to be expected that every man will have the same feelings as you do, because you will have to understand that there will be heterosexual men who like to be with women. So, before you go falling in love, do make sure that the person of your affections is also a homosexual and is in a position to reciprocate your feelings.
    As far as your friend goes, see, the same thing applies. It seems that he is straight (?). In that case, distance, howsoever painful, maybe the best option.

he has gone his way..don't waste your life and time thinking of him...

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Please spare him, he is straight.....

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Hi,

please try to overcome these feelings. try to like some women. You will find that it is more easy o you to like women. I m sure.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

SBF Leader

Some are born with blue eyes, some are born with eyes green, brown and black. You are probably born gay. Its as simple as that. To verify, try going with the opposite sex, if that doesn't work, then yes, you're most likely gay. Don't think of it as a curse, you are what you are and it's no fault of your own.

Have a nice day.

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar

Look at a woman anatomy........

They have playful eyes.... Red lips.........

Then little below...that... there are 2 perfect things... best things ever known to mankind.....

Then below that there is navel.....

Then below that...

Then those smooth thighs....

And then mesmerizing toes.......

And you wanna indulge in balls........ ?

I mean seriously man... there is nothing like women..... The other guy seems straight... so don't trouble him... Get a gal... start moving with women.... I bet you will be normal....

Good Luck...

History is made by those who give a DAMN

You are gay, he is not. So stay away from him. Also, being a gay is not a curse but in the society that you live, it is not easy to to live just like a normal man can live, so if not a curse, it is a serious thing .. like a handicap which you have to deal with throughout your life.

Quote Originally Posted by sonny_ View Post
    i cant stand the fact that gay people can ACTUALLY love .in presence of any gay , many people [ including me ] feel insecure LOL , well ur face expressions are disgusting .

At the end of it be it a gay or a straight individual, feelings of love are same for all.........

I appreciate the initiative that you and all the members of this forum are taking up to help out people with their queries here in AA section but as members of this forum it is also our responsibility to see to it that we do so in a pleasant and a friendly manner....... I would rather appreciate if you could reply the upcoming queries in a pleasant and friendly manner.
    Life is like a game of dice.........you never know what happens next.........

SB MahaGuru Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pinto View Post
    Look at a woman anatomy........

They have playful eyes.... Red lips.........

Then little below...that... there are 2 perfect things... best things ever known to mankind.....

Then below that there is navel.....

Then below that...

Then those smooth thighs....

And then mesmerizing toes.......

And you wanna indulge in balls........ ?

I mean seriously man... there is nothing like women..... The other guy seems straight... so don't trouble him... Get a gal... start moving with women.... I bet you will be normal....

Good Luck...

lovely description . . . . .

Spectre Lieutenant RoleModel007's Avatar

War, Rape, Murder, Poverty, Famine are curse. Homosexuality isn't!!!

Buddy I feel for you. You are the right guy in a wrong place and at a wrong time. We as a society aren't there just yet. This is going to be one long haul.

There are a million reason where a person's preferred potential partner would reject him/ her (and sure it does gives you a feeling of all time low or cursed). In your case the reason is that the other guy is straight. You cannot change that and have to let him go. It will hurt a little watching him walk away knowing that he is gonna go forever that is just because someone else better is waiting on the cards.

They said love is blind and I can't see your color, caste, creed, status and your gender...
    Last edited by RoleModel007; 27-05-2013 at 04:31 PM.

hi there,being gay is not a curse or a crime but sadly in our Indian society it is still not acceptable. I hope that you are doing fine by acting straight guy but how long dear?
    the guy whom you like seems straight and you have to accept d fact that he wont reciprocate back..worse if he comes to know about your sexuality,might end friendship with you..so just leave him for the sake of your good. Enjoy life and Have fun with your friends(who accepts for what an amazing person you are) i hope there are people who not just talk about being modern but think like also..
    I wish people understands that love sees no gender bias..if someone is homosexual we should not be judgmental about their character or sexuality..we should treat them as equal perhaps be a little sensitive towards them..

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

Its amazing to see some people around here supporting gays... even feeling sad its not acceptable in society, thats really surprising for me because in my personal view yes it is a curse for yourself to be a gay... you are simply unlucky in life i would say... if everybody start supporting gays or lesbians then the world will end!! thats your choice you like males but you cant ask another male to to like you...

i always thought its so hard for gays, actually, they like something which they are ashame to tell.. then whats the use of liking such thing... i believe it partly psychological... and if you want you can learn to be happy in life and change your life.. only if you want!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi mam,

I am 25 years old guy and am a gay. I am straight acting guy and has never told about about my sexuality to any one.

I am working in an MNC since last year and I guess am in love with the guy I met on the day I joined the company.

Though we don't work in the same department but since we know each other from day 1 in this organisation we become very good friends.

Now few months ago I discovered that am falling in love with this guy so I have started creating unneccessary differences between us.

As a result he has stopped talking to me and it seems like he doesn't care about our friendship.

I was in an impression that if I will stop talking to him I would be able to forget him however that has never happened with me.

With the time pass by am getting more frustrated day by day about the fact that I love him .

Please suggest me what should I do to keep my life on the track.

Please help.....
    No, its not a curse. It a phenomena like men attracted towards gals, what the logic behind it coz things be see regularly becomes habit and then we accept. Odd things find difficult in social acceptance. the thing u can do is ask, ask is he gay or not. That will solve ur problem.

See buddy I think your other friend is straight and you can not do anything to make him fall in love with you. So you have to make yourself understand that he is not for you and you have to start looking for somebody else who is also gay and loves you back.