Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When is the right time to get married??

Confused_guy

Question When is the right time to get married??

Hello ma'am, I am one of those millions who follow your blog on a regular basis. Now, my life is seeing a different kind of turn now. The thing is I am 25 and pursuing CS.My other friends who are of same age have got married and one of them even has a daughter 6 months old.Even my relatives have started asking me that when I am getting married and all that stuff.Now all this has started getting on my nerves.Now M kind of getting insecure that when will I get a job,when will I save money,when will I get married n all?. Please suggest me some tricks to get over this thought.I am constantly thinking about this.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! You know, the right time to get married is when YOU are ready and not a day before that! You are studying to be a professional, and are looking at a serious career. 25 is very young to be married, so I don't consider that you have to be worried on that score at all. People will always try and push ypu into doing what they wish- but finally, whose life and choice is it? So, take it easy. Nothing to stress about at all!

Give a damn to what people are saying concentrate on what you are passionate about ........... You are in a journey called life and you have a certain goal to meet.....if you keep listening to what others tell you will never be able to be yourself........ or concentrate on career goals that you have set.....so just give a deaf ear to all that...... logon ka kaam hain kehna........its your personal life and I am sure you are sensible enough to take a call when you feel like it's the right time....
    Life is like a game of dice.........you never know what happens next.........

you haven't mentioned your gender..still that doesn't matter..you are only 25..you have enough time to get married..even girls now a days try to secure a job first and then make some money and then only they'll think about getting married...don't worry friend..people would always have something or the other to ask every time..if you haven't got a job after completing your studies,they will ask you why you haven't got any job..if you have a job,they'll ask you when you are getting married..if you get married,they'll ask you when you are gonna give them a happy news(a baby!)..so that's it..these sick ppl will always have something to ask you..ignore it completely..and the right age to get married is when you yourself feel that you are mentally and physically ready to get married...

Right time to marry is when you are mentally prepared, financially stable and you have found a right partner, regardless of how old you are.

Banned

right time for marriage is when u feel u are becoming old and girls stop looking at u .

SB Champion Captain miss.flintstone's Avatar

marriage is a liability.frankly speaking by d time u get married u should be successful n wel settled.
    u shud have saved enuf money fr urself n ur new family,so tht u dnt overlook their needs n luxuries n
    ofcourse their special demands.
    al d best,
    Many times what people need is NOT a brilliant mind that speaks but a special heart that LISTENS!!!

Banned Major General

As gender not explained.

Me explain when right age to get marry.

For girls. Egg come fixed numbers, so before all egg get burst, should marry. Say 35 max. Or else be ready for adoption or test tube baby.

For boys. 50 tak bhi chalta, salman kaa saadi hua kya abhi, woh bhi karega saadi.

Aur rahi baat saadi ki saadi toh sanjay dut bhi kiya kab kab kiya woh toh malum nahi..

par kiya char paanch baar kiya hoga, mean to say there is actually no perfect age to get marry.

Common sens ki baat:

Right time to get marry is, pocket should be full of money, own house should be there, and car parked in front house which is loan free. And enough money in bank just in case marriage does not work. When all this have, that time right time to marry.

Forgot to add these:- For boy minimum age 21 I think and for girl 18 and medically that much gap should be there as eggs burst fast fast for girls but urge still remain for boy even at old age then should be age difference.

And one more thing is can marry means not anytime like child marriage, its illegal, got caught means direct jail ke andar. So be careful.
    Last edited by Gudu Gudu Returns; 23-05-2013 at 04:58 PM. Reason: forgot to put about baal vivah

first be well settled and then think of getting married don't listen what others say...

For a guy, 25 is actually pretty young to be considering marriage. First be well settled and well established in your career and finances. Don't be taken in by peer pressure.

Marriage is a very tough thing to maintain and a huge responsibility in every way. So do not rush into it before you are absolutely ready. You will soon feel that you should have waited and enjoyed your youth and carefree life for a bit longer.

New Born

Bhai CS kar, paise kama, thoda zindgi ki maouj to lele. Kyon shadi ke jhamele me pad raha hai? rishtedaaron ka kya hai, bolte hi rahte hain.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Gudu Gudu Returns View Post
    As gender not explained.

Me explain when right age to get marry.

For girls. Egg come fixed numbers, so before all egg get burst, should marry. Say 35 max. Or else be ready for adoption or test tube baby.

For boys. 50 tak bhi chalta, salman kaa saadi hua kya abhi, woh bhi karega saadi.

Aur rahi baat saadi ki saadi toh sanjay dut bhi kiya kab kab kiya woh toh malum nahi..

par kiya char paanch baar kiya hoga, mean to say there is actually no perfect age to get marry.

Common sens ki baat:

Right time to get marry is, pocket should be full of money, own house should be there, and car parked in front house which is loan free. And enough money in bank just in case marriage does not work. When all this have, that time right time to marry.

Forgot to add these:- For boy minimum age 21 I think and for girl 18 and medically that much gap should be there as eggs burst fast fast for girls but urge still remain for boy even at old age then should be age difference.

And one more thing is can marry means not anytime like child marriage, its illegal, got caught means direct jail ke andar. So be careful.
    what an answer

Banned

The most appropriate time to get married is in your worst nightmare.

A distant second would be when you are pissed like a tart and can legally deny having done it.

Default Lawyer here..

Now is the time to get married.

[ See this message after 4 years, if you are still not married, then, that it the right time to get married ]

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Confused_guy View Post
    Hello ma'am, I am one of those millions who follow your blog on a regular basis. Now, my life is seeing a different kind of turn now. The thing is I am 25 and pursuing CS.My other friends who are of same age have got married and one of them even has a daughter 6 months old.Even my relatives have started asking me that when I am getting married and all that stuff.Now all this has started getting on my nerves.Now M kind of getting insecure that when will I get a job,when will I save money,when will I get married n all?. Please suggest me some tricks to get over this thought.I am constantly thinking about this.
    You forgot to mention your Gender.

If you are a Male, right time to get married is when you start earning enough to support you and your wife independently. You may be 26 or 40, does not matter. You cannot marry before you are settled.

If you are a Female, right time for marriage is when your fiancee is well settled and is capable of supporting you.

G'day
    Miss you Dadaji