Thread: Confusion about girls natures

Unregistered

Exclamation Confusion about girls natures

I just had a single girl friend in my life so far but the affair couldn't turn into marriage due to some family issues. Now, what my friends and family members say that the boy should dominate the girl from beginning itself. But, somehow, I don't like this nature and want to live with wife as friends only but it creates a problem too. Since I got friendly with my girl friend, she used to take advantage of it and used to get stubborn on trivial topics. Initially, I just agreed to each of her talks and later on, when I deny for something she gets angry. Please suggest how a husband should behave with his wife after marriage. Frankly speaking it is hard to understand the girls' nature.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, you are not the first male to be confused about a woman's nature! But anyway, i believe that the two partners should be equal and treat each other with mutual love, respect and understanding. Having said that, it just depends on what sort of a person you are married to- I'm sure if you treat it in a mature fashion, you will be able to work out a good equation.

Its a topic still under research......please wait for few thousand years
    Can't imagine cricket without sachin

New Born

Love your partner. Respect her. Also treat her in that so that she equally respects you. Evrything will be fine.

Theres no special way you should live or act with anyone... period. Try to be as humane and yourself as possible with your wife/gf. Its the woman or the other person that has his/her way of living that defines how the two of you will act as a couple.

never dominate..just be like friends..when you object certain things,make her understand why you object it..tell her the reason..in true love,nobody would take advantage over the other..

don't become YAARO K YAAR sometimes just say no to some things everything will be fine....

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Colonel Albert Pinto's Avatar

Just go for a gal.... whoz got mature thinking... supportive and understands things...... You need not be dominating at all.....Simple.....
    Musafir hoon yaaro... Na ghar hai na thikaana...
    Mujhe chalthe jaana hai... bus chalthe jaana...

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just had a single girl friend in my life so far but the affair couldn't turn into marriage due to some family issues. Now, what my friends and family members say that the boy should dominate the girl from beginning itself. But, somehow, I don't like this nature and want to live with wife as friends only but it creates a problem too. Since I got friendly with my girl friend, she used to take advantage of it and used to get stubborn on trivial topics. Initially, I just agreed to each of her talks and later on, when I deny for something she gets angry. Please suggest how a husband should behave with his wife after marriage. Frankly speaking it is hard to understand the girls' nature.

Your friends and family say you should Dominate the girl..?
    Where do you live buddy..?

In the 21st century, the Girl has "EQUAL" rights as you and "MUST" be treated equally. The way you use the word "deny" , it seems like you want her to take your permission before doing something. Why..? Do you seek her permission before doing something..?

Treat her as a Friend and an equal human being only then can your Relationship prosper. It takes "2" to have a successful relationship.

G'day
    Miss you Dadaji

Just be your self, you are fine. Dont over think.