Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Want to buy a n Android device. Budget - 15k - 20k. Help

  1. #1
    SB King Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SBF
    Posts
    99,515
    Rep Power
    100

    Default Want to buy a n Android device. Budget - 15k - 20k. Help

    Hello SBians
    I want to buy a Android device. I don't need it. I just want it for sake of Android. & Games, of course .
    My budget is 15k - 20k.
    4.1.2 Jellybean preferred. I considered Samsung Galaxy Grand but it has battery problems. I also checked with some of my friends who own the Samsung Galaxy Win(also known as Galaxy Grand Quattro) for reviews. They say it works fine, but lacks some features which the Grand gives you.
    I also wanted to consider other smartphones. So..here I am!
    Please help


  2. #2
    SB MahaGuru Colonel veeru paaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ....
    Posts
    15,856
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    abey kisi ka chheen ke bhaag le....free me kaam ho jaayega
    Will miss you PAPA....Always

  3. #3
    SB King Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SBF
    Posts
    99,515
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by veeru paaji View Post
    abey kisi ka chheen ke bhaag le....free me kaam ho jaayega


  4. #4
    SB MahaGuru Colonel veeru paaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ....
    Posts
    15,856
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ! K ! View Post
    always remember the power of "FREE"
    Will miss you PAPA....Always

  5. #5
    SB King Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SBF
    Posts
    99,515
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by veeru paaji View Post
    always remember the power of "FREE"
    Oh yes. And that power comes with whole lot of other 'FREE' services other than just the smartphone. For example : FREE food, FREE stay, FREE job. In the Jail.


  6. #6
    SB MahaGuru Colonel veeru paaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ....
    Posts
    15,856
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ! K ! View Post
    Oh yes. And that power comes with whole lot of other 'FREE' services other than just the smartphone. For example : FREE food, FREE stay, FREE job. In the Jail.
    kaafi mature ho gaya hai ab

    meri location pe ghoom liyo thodi der agar idhar idea na mile to
    Will miss you PAPA....Always

  7. #7
    ;) Lieutenant-Colonel sahana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    lost somewhere
    Posts
    7,737
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    yeah evn i want to change my phone...

    waiting for suggestions here...

    already using android but is thr any other equally grt option??

  8. #8
    SB King Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SBF
    Posts
    99,515
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sahana View Post
    yeah evn i want to change my phone...

    waiting for suggestions here...

    already using android but is thr any other equally grt option??
    which one do you have?


  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    As per your budget and required features Samsung Galaxy Grand is the best option. Few of my friends are using Grand they just have to charge it everyday. As they are from IT background so they plug it for charging on their laptops while working. So they don't complain about the battery issue.

  10. #10
    ;) Lieutenant-Colonel sahana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    lost somewhere
    Posts
    7,737
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ! K ! View Post
    which one do you have?
    i am using samsung galaxy ace.. frm the past 2 yrs... i guess its time to change now...

    which one do u use???
    laakh duniya kahe...
    tum nahi ho..
    tum yahiiiii ho....

  11. #11
    Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Happy New Year maccha :D
    Posts
    30,529
    Rep Power
    81

    Default

    Samsung have copied from Apple.

    Better to go for Sony Tipo or Nokia 520 lumia
    आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

  12. #12
    Mr. Imperfect! Field Marshal sheikh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Maa Ke Kadmo Neeche !!!
    Posts
    119,974
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ! K ! View Post
    Hello SBians
    I want to buy a Android device. I don't need it. I just want it for sake of Android. & Games, of course .
    My budget is 15k - 20k.
    4.1.2 Jellybean preferred. I considered Samsung Galaxy Grand but it has battery problems. I also checked with some of my friends who own the Samsung Galaxy Win(also known as Galaxy Grand Quattro) for reviews. They say it works fine, but lacks some features which the Grand gives you.
    I also wanted to consider other smartphones. So..here I am!
    Please help












    Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayee Ho
    Kismat Pe Naa Aaaye Yakeen....

  13. #13
    SB King Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SBF
    Posts
    99,515
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WellForte.com View Post
    As per your budget and required features Samsung Galaxy Grand is the best option. Few of my friends are using Grand they just have to charge it everyday. As they are from IT background so they plug it for charging on their laptops while working. So they don't complain about the battery issue.
    my dad has Grand. I must say..it is the best. but then again..battery issues. I can't keep it on charge all day. my dad has to charge it two times a day & he doesn't even use it much. If I buy it, I'll have to keep it for charging every 10 minutes


  14. #14
    SB King Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SBF
    Posts
    99,515
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sahana View Post
    i am using samsung galaxy ace.. frm the past 2 yrs... i guess its time to change now...

    which one do u use???
    ooo. that is quite an old model now. you really should change it ASAP. mera ye hai :

    Nokia E6

    black me


  15. #15
    SB King Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SBF
    Posts
    99,515
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gudu Gudu Returns View Post
    Samsung have copied from Apple.

    Better to go for Sony Tipo or Nokia 520 lumia
    Nokia ki to baat hi mat karo Gudu bhai. Nokia use kar kar ke thak gaya hu ab. Sony Tipo? will check it out. thanks


Similar Threads

  1. Five apps to help you clean up your Android device
    By funky_sam in forum Mobile and Gadgets
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 22-05-2017, 07:13 PM
  2. Budget Android Smartphones
    By sheikh in forum Mobile and Gadgets
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 13-04-2013, 08:20 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-11-2011, 03:25 PM
  4. Muzee Cloudia: Android Powered Internet Media Device
    By funky_sam in forum Mobile and Gadgets
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 08:55 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •