Thread: Love

Unregistered

Default Love

we both live in same colony...and because of that we came close...our relationship has completed three years now...our main problem is that no body from any side is ready to talk or listen anything about our relationship..as we are inter religion the issue is very big in india as you know...so when our parents come to know about us they created big scene and as a result both families became enemy of each other...but we continued our relation through these ups and downs...and after that...because of our one big mistake...the problem increased...and after that we are unable to meet each other unable to see each other..though we are in same colony...and in between all this problems we completed our graduation this year...and now my family is sending me to another state for my p.g. And his family is not allowing him to go out of the city to anywhere else...as we are far from two years our relationship is also sufferring from many things...because of we cant meet cant see...so we dont understand what to do now ?? How to solve everything and how to fill that gap which is created by time in between us...
    So plz help me...

Use skype etc for your daily meetings.. he can easily make trips to visit you every other month... by making some excuses at home. Think of the long term- how to convince the parents.. or you two planning to elope?

Since you are dependent upon your parents and obey their every decision, you must keep living your life that way. Forget about the relationship and continue with your studies.

People conditioned to live the life you guys are living must continue to do so or else it will only turn ugly. Sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    we both live in same colony...and because of that we came close...our relationship has completed three years now...our main problem is that no body from any side is ready to talk or listen anything about our relationship..as we are inter religion the issue is very big in india as you know...so when our parents come to know about us they created big scene and as a result both families became enemy of each other...but we continued our relation through these ups and downs...and after that...because of our one big mistake...the problem increased...and after that we are unable to meet each other unable to see each other..though we are in same colony...and in between all this problems we completed our graduation this year...and now my family is sending me to another state for my p.g. And his family is not allowing him to go out of the city to anywhere else...as we are far from two years our relationship is also sufferring from many things...because of we cant meet cant see...so we dont understand what to do now ?? How to solve everything and how to fill that gap which is created by time in between us...
    So plz help me...
    As u both r dependent on ur parents, become independent and marry.

future is not bright...its will be better if you stop over here.....

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So plz help me...
    You have two options :

(1) End the Relationship
    This is the EASY way out. You will have a few tough months but then, life would be easy. Nobody dies without anyone, you will sruvive.

(2) Court Marriage
    This is the RIGHT thing to do when you are in love and sure about it. Nothing should matter, especially when Families are pathetic enough to bring in Caste/Religion. It is not about "Going against your parents" , it is about "Going with what is right".

If you choose to take the second step, you need to know that the road is full of problems. You would have to face fights, blackmails from family, mental trauma. Take this step ONLY OF you are 100% sure about your relationship and it's validity.

G'day
    Miss you Dadaji

Well ever since you found out that your parents are against this relationship due to differences in religion, you should have called it quits immediately. You shouldn't have let your feelings grow any further.
    I don't think this relationship will do anyone any good in the long run!
    Yes by all means you must stand by the one you love, but not at the expense of your parents' happiness or your (and his) family's peace and harmony. It's just not worth it! In India, marriage is not just the union of two individuals, but rather two families as well.
    Believe me, even if you somehow manage to get married, things will always be very nasty between your families. You will face too many difficulties in the long run. As you said, your families have already become enemies of each other!
    You're still young. You certainly won't die without each other! You will emerge stronger and wiser, and will hopefully find someone of your own religion to love. So take the right step, be positive, and concentrate on studies for now.