Thread: tensed about my bro's future

New Born

Default tensed about my bro's future

Hii I'm 23 yrs old girl...I hve a brother who is 26 yrs of age..the problem is that he completed his graduation in 2008 but has not got degree yet...whenever me or my parents ask abt this he always give the same excuse..he tells that the college in which he took the admission nd the university to which it ws affiliated had some issues regarding the number of seats..so the university refused to give degree to those extra students nd my bro is one of them...now he tells that the matter is sorted out between colg and university so he will now get the degree..but still he did not go to take the degree frm university...I think he's hiding something..I hve asked many times that bro its been five yrs since u completed grad but still u don't have the degree..I'm really tensed how will he get a decent job... the gap is alsoincreasing year by year...
    We hve no idea wht he has done in his grad as he was at a distant place for his studies... he has done bca and
    he only hve the marksheet of first year..after that there is no record of his studies...plz reply seriously its a big problem for me nd my family...allso does it will affect his future job interviews..because it will be very hard for him to explain the whole matter to the interviewer..

Its already too late. I am sure he lied to you people. Go contact the college yourself or send your parents and find out what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by nee2 View Post
    Hii I'm 23 yrs old girl...I hve a brother who is 26 yrs of age..the problem is that he completed his graduation in 2008 but has not got degree yet...whenever me or my parents ask abt this he always give the same excuse..he tells that the college in which he took the admission nd the university to which it ws affiliated had some issues regarding the number of seats..so the university refused to give degree to those extra students nd my bro is one of them...now he tells that the matter is sorted out between colg and university so he will now get the degree..but still he did not go to take the degree frm university...I think he's hiding something..I hve asked many times that bro its been five yrs since u completed grad but still u don't have the degree..I'm really tensed how will he get a decent job... the gap is alsoincreasing year by year...
    We hve no idea wht he has done in his grad as he was at a distant place for his studies... he has done bca and
    he only hve the marksheet of first year..after that there is no record of his studies...plz reply seriously its a big problem for me nd my family...allso does it will affect his future job interviews..because it will be very hard for him to explain the whole matter to the interviewer..
    Just file a RTI about this. U will get detail info abt his study and problems.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

He has been lying to you for FIVE YEARS and you havn't found time to yourself visit the college where he did his graduation from..?

To be truthful, he would have to face a LOT of problems as no Company would hire a man with 5 years worth of gap between studies and job. You would probably need to get some experience certificate made or explain to the recruiter that he was involved in family business.

As of now, you need to visit his college. Chances are that he is not a graduate at all.

G'day

visiting his college and finding about the facts will solve the problem......

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    He has been lying to you for FIVE YEARS and you havn't found time to yourself visit the college where he did his graduation from..?

To be truthful, he would have to face a LOT of problems as no Company would hire a man with 5 years worth of gap between studies and job. You would probably need to get some experience certificate made or explain to the recruiter that he was involved in family business.

As of now, you need to visit his college. Chances are that he is not a graduate at all.

G'day
    thanks for the reply..m surely going to check all this mess tommorow itself