Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: frustated by blackmailing

New Born

Default frustated by blackmailing

i was in relationship with a guy for 4 years. now when he ditched me a year back i left him cos i cudnt stand the cheating. he said sorry to me. but also he said that i had gone to sum1 else cos u dint give time to me.but it was nt like that.i had to give importance to other people in my hostel..and his time i had given to him. now he is engaged and happy about that too. i also tried to move on but he started blackmailing me that if you will be happy after breakup then i will tell it your parents tat u were in a relationship. and my family is very very very strict. i cannot tell them about him in anyway. when we were in relationship we were going to show our parents almost like arrange marriage. he is from my my caste. bt now he is blackmailing me. we had physical relation too. i did sex 1 time only. (not full sex but just penetration). he has some of my semi nude pics. he can blackmail on them too.. he says if after your marriage i see your honeymoon pics with your husband in smiling pose then i wont leave you. he doesnt know what he is doing to my life.... i cant make profile on FB. cant talk to my frnz cant go out cos he says that you r enjoying after breakup. and if you dont want ur parents to know then you have to do sex with me 1 time and dont want to do...
    plese people help me...i dont want to tell my parents....

Be bold, involve some mutual friends and pass a message to him that you will get a lawyer and get him framed. Blackmailing is a crime. Record his calls and text messages where he is asking you for sexual favours.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpurple View Post
    i was in relationship with a guy for 4 years. now when he ditched me a year back i left him cos i cudnt stand the cheating. he said sorry to me. but also he said that i had gone to sum1 else cos u dint give time to me.but it was nt like that.i had to give importance to other people in my hostel..and his time i had given to him. now he is engaged and happy about that too. i also tried to move on but he started blackmailing me that if you will be happy after breakup then i will tell it your parents tat u were in a relationship. and my family is very very very strict. i cannot tell them about him in anyway. when we were in relationship we were going to show our parents almost like arrange marriage. he is from my my caste. bt now he is blackmailing me. we had physical relation too. i did sex 1 time only. (not full sex but just penetration). he has some of my semi nude pics. he can blackmail on them too.. he says if after your marriage i see your honeymoon pics with your husband in smiling pose then i wont leave you. he doesnt know what he is doing to my life.... i cant make profile on FB. cant talk to my frnz cant go out cos he says that you r enjoying after breakup. and if you dont want ur parents to know then you have to do sex with me 1 time and dont want to do...
    Oh come on.
    He is just bluffing.. He knows you have afraid of your parents and that is why he is using it against you. You need to bluff him back.

Tell him that you yourself told your parents about him. They scolded you and beat you up, but now they know everything. Infact they were about to file a police report again him but you stopped them. Now if he does not stop this blackmail, you will yourself report to the police.

Also, you mentioned he is engaged. He would never want anything to ruin his engagement. You could ruin his life as easily by telling his Fincee about yourself. So, bluff it and play that card too.

Just do not be afraid of him or he'll use you like a toy all his life.

G'day
    P.S - Last time I checked, penetration was indeed complete sex.

Hey why r u afraid of coz he is in bad shape than u coz he is enagaged, doing these cheap acts can ruin his life in many ways. First talk with ur family/ any one u rely very much about him and his nuisance. Its liking dying oneday rather than dying everyday. Be truthful, it may lead u in problem but at last u will have a satisfaction of ur life. If he does any other thing like uploading ur pics u can always go to court of law. There is a *** for tat funda, he says he will destroy ur life do onething go to his house and talk to his parents about how he misleaded u , got ur semi nude pics and forced for sex. He would be petrified. Dont fear to tell truth and be bold. No one can do anything to u. Have a nice day.

police is the best option.....

Banned Major General

Aap police ke paas mat jao.. Uski bajane ke chakkar me khud ki bajadaloge.. Sorry for mumbaiya accent.

No go to pulis.

New Born

Thank you all for the help.....

New Born

Girl, just do not be afraid. he can not blackmail you and as everyone said he is simply bluffing you.you say you have told your parents and then he can not have any option . take a stand sis and make a fb account to just to prove to him that you are over his fake antics. he can not tell this to anyone as he himself is getting married. you some how make him fearful that you can take the matter to his wife as well. stop picking his calls and everything.

next time if he says i have your semi nude pics say to him that i never gave you any such pics and you better stop morphing fake pics. just throw the hat otherway around.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by loveislove View Post
    Girl, just do not be afraid. he can not blackmail you and as everyone said he is simply bluffing you.you say you have told your parents and then he can not have any option . take a stand sis and make a fb account to just to prove to him that you are over his fake antics. he can not tell this to anyone as he himself is getting married. you some how make him fearful that you can take the matter to his wife as well. stop picking his calls and everything.

next time if he says i have your semi nude pics say to him that i never gave you any such pics and you better stop morphing fake pics. just throw the hat otherway around.
    but he has my pics...i dont care about the pics and iam ready to face the problems due to pics.bas i dont want my parents to knwo about it...
    and its cos of you people i have decided that i wont get afraid and i wil fight with him.
    thank you again

New Born

no need for thanks..

i also got help from people here few days back when i posted my problem...people are nice here...

sis people like your ex are cowards and girl he also has a family...he can not do all this....i would suggest you that simply block his number and stop giving importance to that guy....and say to him that you have already told your parents....
    i would suggest you to confide in your mom...say to her that a guy is harassing you and that you have no contact with him but he is a psycho...leave small hints...do not tell about affair so that you have a back on you.
    but he has my pics...i dont care about the pics and iam ready to face the problems due to pics.bas i dont want my parents to knwo about it...
    and its cos of you people i have decided that i wont get afraid and i wil fight with him.
    thank you again

New Born

will try to do acc to your suggestion but i think that wont be gud cos my mom also strict and she wud understand the main thing

New Born

okay do not tell her but just do not come under any pressure....coz if you go under him then there is no end to it....just no end.....did you kill anyone....did you stole anything.....be confident...you are not wrong....have confidence and stay blessed dear.
    will try to do acc to your suggestion but i think that wont be gud cos my mom also strict and she wud understand the main thing

I don't know what is the current situation now but I would like to suggest few things. Whenever he calls you start recording so you have a proof that he is blackmailing you
    He too is engaged, if you have any proof of him, you can say that you can tell his fiance. He knows very well that you are afraid of your parents and that's why he is scaring you. He is asking you for sex is a very big thing and is big enough to break his engagement.

See the problem here is that your family is not supporting. You have to find someone elder who can intervene in the matter and can even talk to the police if needed. Just tell him that if he tell your parents then you can also tell his fiance but first have all the proofs.

Quote Originally Posted by loveislove View Post
    okay do not tell her but just do not come under any pressure....coz if you go under him then there is no end to it....just no end.....did you kill anyone....did you stole anything.....be confident...you are not wrong....have confidence and stay blessed dear.

New Born

i have told my elder cousin bro about this but tell him about past intimacy thing..cos i was scared....abhi to he is not calling and no mails are there now....next time when he will do that i wil record and i have few mails in which he blackmailed me....

Thanks for the advice

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Change your number and dont be scared by any of his blackmailing. Create a fb profile just to prove that. As people said above, record his calls/messages so that you have proof of his bullying. In the future, if he ever irks you, file a restraining order against him from the court, which will prevent him from being close to you or your workplace. If he violates that, the police can straightaway arrest him.
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever