Thread: How do they get those muscles?

New Born

Unhappy How do they get those muscles?

I am 22 male . i workout regularly (heavy lifting) . my body size is also pretty good . i take whey protein in alternate days which means 3 scoops a week becoz i dont like to go heavy on supplements . i eat stuffs like egg white , banana . BUT One day i saw some guys FB profile . they all were college students but the thing that made me shocked that they have tremendous muscles (Size , shape , crazy veins etc..) like a professional bodybuilder . they were looking stronger than a BOUNCER . how the hell they made such a physique ? is that lots and lots of supplements (protein , creatine , capsules etc..) or direct Steroids ?? and if they stop taking them from today will they get skinny like a hospital patient Bcoz one of my gym buddy said to me that those guys muscles are only there till they are dependent on supplements .

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Look, there is really no substitute for a hard and consistent workout! I certainly will not recommend that you stuff yourself with steroids and things to get muscles. These things have some pretty serous side effects- and whats the need to look like a bouncer anyway?
    You are going to the gym- have a pro to instruct you- follow his advice and you'll soon look like a lean, mean, fighting machine!

Totally agree with preeto maam advice to not to go to for steriods and there is no substitute for hard work. One more thing is don't compare yourself with others.. they have their own way and you have your own way. Just focus on hard work and take a proper diet and proper sleep. You can go to a pro and he can make your diet schedule and excercise schedule and you just need to follow that. All the best !

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Hi! Look, there is really no substitute for a hard and consistent workout! I certainly will not recommend that you stuff yourself with steroids and things to get muscles. These things have some pretty serous side effects- and whats the need to look like a bouncer anyway?
    You are going to the gym- have a pro to instruct you- follow his advice and you'll soon look like a lean, mean, fighting machine!

You don't need steriods. It takes time to build a big body. You didn't tell us that since how long you have been going to the gym. The FB guys must have been working out since years. Also, we don't know if you are doing the exercise in the right way. Get a personal trainer for a couple of months so that you know the right techniques and set the right goals.

New Born

its completely OK for guys like us to try steriods once in our lyftime ,
    me too have a great body but exactly same position like u ,
    i too thinking of taking steriods , just take those which do not bulk u up like an elephant . u have to be carefull while choosing them.

- Steroids can get you there but it is not worth the risk and it causes more harm than good.

- A protein rich diet with a disciplined and dedicated gym routine will get you body that will roll eyes.

- Plus it is the age of lean muscles. Arnold Schwarzenegger(s), Sylvester Stallone(s) are sidelined only for Omar Borkan Al Gala(s) and Channing Tatum(s) to take over.

- Lean body is healthier, flexible are more suited for guys around 5.7".

i am an 18 yr old boy with a good height but i am very thin ( very very patlu) ..and now my college will be starting from august ..and ryt now i cant go to gym due to some problems ..so my friend told me to eat arnd 8 boiled eggs daily specially the yellow matter in order to gain some fat and also drink milk with mashed bananas and eggs ..

so pls guys advice me what to do to get some fat on my body ..me legs are decent in size as are the chest portion ...but the hands are really thin like a 10yr old boy ..pls advice me what to eat and how and when and evrything ,,,i have a lot of energy and stamina though

??

Banned Major General

Quote Originally Posted by iamsolonely View Post
    I am 22 male . i workout regularly (heavy lifting) . my body size is also pretty good . i take whey protein in alternate days which means 3 scoops a week becoz i dont like to go heavy on supplements . i eat stuffs like egg white , banana . BUT One day i saw some guys FB profile . they all were college students but the thing that made me shocked that they have tremendous muscles (Size , shape , crazy veins etc..) like a professional bodybuilder . they were looking stronger than a BOUNCER . how the hell they made such a physique ? is that lots and lots of supplements (protein , creatine , capsules etc..) or direct Steroids ?? and if they stop taking them from today will they get skinny like a hospital patient Bcoz one of my gym buddy said to me that those guys muscles are only there till they are dependent on supplements .
    Body building starts from birth . Nutrition is most important.

Substitute.

Ok!

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

How regularly do you work out..?
    If you are referring to the Kind of body Aamir Khan had in Ghajini, then let me tell you, he used to work out for 8 - 10 hours per day, every day.

Steroids do play a huge role in body building. They do not increase your muscles per se, but give you the stamina to go on for hours without getting tired. If you can manage them properly, they will help. But, chances are that you would be completely dependent upon them. When you would stop these supplements, you would either gain a lot of weight or feel too tired all the time.

G'day
    Miss you Dadaji

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post

How regularly do you work out..?
    If you are referring to the Kind of body Aamir Khan had in Ghajini, then let me tell you, he used to work out for 8 - 10 hours per day, every day.

Steroids do play a huge role in body building. They do not increase your muscles per se, but give you the stamina to go on for hours without getting tired. If you can manage them properly, they will help. But, chances are that you would be completely dependent upon them. When you would stop these supplements, you would either gain a lot of weight or feel too tired all the time.

G'day

Pardon my audacity to try to correct you but you've got this one wrong mate. With triple shots of espresso/ caffeine, regular dose of my protein shakes and techniques gathered from many experts of the game. Me in my late 20's find it difficult to stand on my feet after 2 hours (3 on tops) of workout. Now if you attest a guy in his mid 40's to start working out 'for 8 - 10 hours per day, every day' then trust me I would swallow a dozen of contraceptive pills, give myself a bikini wax and run across the length of this country topless wearing a just a bikini... and yes I am a guy!!!

Trainers advice to workout 4 days (5 on tops) a week so that there is sufficient time for RECUPERATION. This is the time body regenerates and is actual window of opportunity for building muscle. You better change your trainer if he advises otherwise.

When you start training in a textbook method. The fat loss becomes evident when you loose those things on your cheeks. Your jawline becomes well defined and you naturally pout. Only then it shows in your abs (6 packs, 8 packs whatever). Now about Aamir (I am a big fan, make no mistakes about it) even with tat botox, when you have puffed up cheeks and bags under your chin to go along with a ripped body you know something somewhere is not correct.

Testosterone is the principle hormone in humans. It is anabolic (helps in muscle growth) as well as androgenic (helps in manifestation of male characteristics). Anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of testosterone where high anabolic to androgenic ratio is maintained which help in increasing protein within cells, especially in skeletal muscles promoting muscle growth. It's been used from sports personalities to bollywood stars (under supervision). However its abuse has seen more pain than gain in today's world. Classic example would be premature death of Aziz Shavershian (youtube handle Zyzz) known for rapid turnaround skinny kid to a cult body building sensation.

Source: Past five years of my struggle to get a ripped body.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoleModel007 View Post
    Pardon my audacity to try to correct you but you've got this one wrong mate. With triple shots of espresso/ caffeine, regular dose of my protein shakes and techniques gathered from many experts of the game. Me in my late 20's find it difficult to stand on my feet after 2 hours (3 on tops) of workout. Now if you attest a guy in his mid 40's to start working out 'for 8 - 10 hours per day, every day' then trust me I would swallow a dozen of contraceptive pills, give myself a bikini wax and run across the length of this country topless wearing a just a bikini... and yes I am a guy!!!

Trainers advice to workout 4 days (5 on tops) a week so that there is sufficient time for RECUPERATION. This is the time body regenerates and is actual window of opportunity for building muscle. You better change your trainer if he advises otherwise.

When you start training in a textbook method. The fat loss becomes evident when you loose those things on your cheeks. Your jawline becomes well defined and you naturally pout. Only then it shows in your abs (6 packs, 8 packs whatever). Now about Aamir (I am a big fan, make no mistakes about it) even with tat botox, when you have puffed up cheeks and bags under your chin to go along with a ripped body you know something somewhere is not correct.

Testosterone is the principle hormone in humans. It is anabolic (helps in muscle growth) as well as androgenic (helps in manifestation of male characteristics). Anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of testosterone where high anabolic to androgenic ratio is maintained which help in increasing protein within cells, especially in skeletal muscles promoting muscle growth. It's been used from sports personalities to bollywood stars (under supervision). However its abuse has seen more pain than gain in today's world. Classic example would be premature death of Aziz Shavershian (youtube handle Zyzz) known for rapid turnaround skinny kid to a cult body building sensation.

Source: Past five years of my struggle to get a ripped body.
    My Comment on Aamir Khan was based on his interview where he said he worked out 8 hours a day, everyday, to manage the muscles for Ghajini.

However, Since you have personal experience regarding body building, I would take your word.
    You could have however skipped the distasteful pun about getting a bikini wax.

G'day
    Miss you Dadaji

Quote Originally Posted by sonnny_ View Post
    roamer , eat like a pig , sleep like a pig u son of a pig olo

thnx for replying ..but kuch to bta ki kya kya eat kru daily ..kyu regular breakfast lunch dinner ke saath evng me banana shake hi pi rha hu sirf ek hafte se ..and like 2 days non veg khaleta u ..2-3 din momos .!

bta yr boiled eggs b shuru krdu daily ..mrng me kitne ..evng me kitne .! milk ke saath ya nhi ?

vse daily raat ko haldi wala doodh jrur pita hu ( not aftr consuming non veg)

Tu khaana kam kha..aur toilet jyaada jaa..Salman ne bhi aise hi banayi thi.
    Aur ayesha takia ne bhi.

Source : Wanted