Thread: Hot B-town Couple Style Statements

Mr. Imperfect! Field Marshal sheikh's Avatar

Default Hot B-town Couple Style Statements

They might score a ten on compatibility, but most B-town couples still have not learnt to step out in coordinated style.

Wherever You Are I'll Find You..Cause You're The One I Turn To
    Wherever You Be I'll Be With You..Cause You're The One My Heart Is Yo..I need you..

Yin and Yang on the red carpet
    The first couple of Bollywood come with a classic sense of fashion. With just the right elegance and attitude in their style, they both complimenet each other at most times. While Shah Rukh is mostly spotted in black formal suits and cleavage revealing t-shirts, Gauri loves dressing up in her high end couture labels accessorised with designer handbags. Regulars on the best dressed list, this couple surely knows how to dress right and make each other look good.

Wherever You Be I'll Be With You..Cause You're The One My Heart Is Yo..I need you..

Style chameleons
    They are not only one of the best looking couples of Bollywood, but also amongst the most fashion forward. While Suzanne usually gets it right on the red carpet, Hrithik compliments her classic style with his quirky metrosexual mixes. Colour, cut, style and accessorising - they usually end up being bang on trend and enjoy changing it up every once in a while.

He needs her stylist
    What were you thinking Mr. Kundra? With Shilpa transforming herself into a fashion diva and spotted in only designer labels post-marriage, it is husband, Raj who needs to work on his dressing to catch up with his stylish wife. It's high time Shilpa takes over his closet to avoid such wardrobe malfunctions.

High-school style lovers
    Imran's chocolate- boy personality reflects through his cartoon printed tees and funky accessories. While he has been quite experimental with his style, it's wife Avantika who either needs a new stylist or dress according to her body type. Also, taking some advice from Imran will help.

She's quirky, he's b-o-r-i-n-g
    She has a distinctive approach towards fashion and is mostly known for her quirky dressing. While Kiran has no divaesque quality about her, it's her understated charm and individualistic style which sets her apart from other star wives. However, it is Aamir who most definitely needs to get rid of his signature style - standard jeans and t-shirt and try to be a little more innovative with his clothing and less with his moustache.

Both are style sinners
    They can very well contend for being the worst dressed couple of Bollywood. From Ajay's overdose of ripped jeans and dreadful accessories to Kajol's permanent fashion faux pas, their outfits have always been an eyesore and a major letdown.

He's the nerd, she's the muse
    HIS passion for dark films reflects in his personal style too but it's time director Anurag Kashyap does something different. His jaded and dreary clothes do no justice to his partner's flamboyant choice of clothing. With wife Kalki who more or less hits the right spot with her dressing and is quite experimental with her look, it will only do him good to take some tips from her.

Only if her style rubbed off on him
    From her awful clothing and unkept hair at most public appearances in the past, Karisma has transformed herself into a fashion diva with her super chic dressing. She has successfully redefined her sense of style over the years and still continues to do so. Graceful and classy, Karisma's subtle personality reflects in her not so flamboyant clothing. However, spotted in monotone polo t-shirts mostly, it will be a good idea for husband Sanjay to be a little more experimental with his choice of clothing and ditch the boring black and browns for something more bright and apt for his age. He usually looks too disinterested to dress up.

Opposites attract?
    While Fardeen is only noticed for his smart clothing, it's wife Natasha who is known for her provocative dressing and ghastly choice of outfits. Spotted in sharply tailored suits and crisp shirts mostly, his style is classy and sophisticated; something wife Natasha can learn about.

Time he caught up with wifey
    Besides being one of the most stylishly dressed star wives, Twinkle has unique sense of dressing which has evolved over the years. Spotted mostly high- end designer labels, she sure has an enviable wardrobe. For someone who is responsible for transforming her husband's look completely, Akshay has not much to change except for ditching his favourite check shirts for something more tasteful and fresh.

Behenji & the style beast
    It takes a lot to take away the behenji element from Aishwarya's style. Even with a face like that, she still struggles to get it right because of her dressing. While Jr. Bachchan is spot on trend with his crisp formals and super cool casuals, it's Bachchan bahu who needs to revamp her style for her own good.

She makes him look good
    In spite of a film career that never really took off, hubby Arbaaz has nothing to worry with Munni by his side. She is the quintessential fashion diva of B- town with her fabulous dressing and sophisticated style. With him being lacklustre at most public appearances in his predictable black suits and printed tees, it's fashion forward Malaika who gets full credit for pushing up the glamour quotient with her clever fashion choices.