Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: US won’t apologise to India over bugging of embassy

  1. #1
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,703
    Rep Power
    100

    Thumbs down US won’t apologise to India over bugging of embassy

    Washington: The United States, which is facing backlash from its own allies and partners for bugging their embassies here including those of India, will not apologise

    arguing that it gathers foreign intelligence of the type gathered by all nations.


    “While we’re not going to comment publicly on the specifics of alleged intelligence activities, as a matter of policy we’ve made clear that the US gathers foreign intelligence of the type gathered by all nations,” the State Department spokesman, Patrick Ventrell, told reporters at his daily news conference yesterday.


    “We have a strong relationship with a number of these countries…. We have strong partnerships and based on shared values with a number of these countries, and we’ll continue to have that discussion in diplomatic channels,” Ventrell said.


    Meanwhile, the Indian Embassy in Washington did not respond to the email sent by PTI if it is aware of the embassy being bugged by the United States and if the issue has been raised by the Ambassador to the US officials.


    Ventrell evaded a direct reply when he was asked that whether United States has received any complaint or demarche from other countries.
    “I’m not going to get into the content of that diplomatic exchange, other than to say that we’re going to have it very directly and privately with the countries concerned.


    “We’re going to be in discussion through diplomatic and intelligence channels directly with these countries, but we’re not going to read out each individual exchange,” he said.


    Responding to another query, Ventrell said the US would continue to pursue free trade agreement with Europe. In view of the latest revelation, some politicians in Europe are calling to suspend or freeze the bilateral free trade agreement talks that are supposed to begin in a week.




    “We think that these free trade talks have the potential to lead to great economic benefit to both European citizens and to US citizens, and so we’ll continue to pursue them because they’re good for the people of the US and they’re good for Europeans as well,” the US official added.


    Make My Day

  2. #2
    :: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Quora
    Posts
    8,971
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    And still the govt turns down snowden's request for asylum

  3. #3
    teekhi jammu chilli Major General arumita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    my home
    Posts
    30,866
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    very bad .............














  4. #4
    Banned Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Inside your head
    Posts
    1,090
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up

    "To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction" Said Newton India commits serious offence against BD over and over again but they never apologize for it and similarly USA doesn't apologize for any offence against India. It's just a natural system! that's it Every father has a father!

  5. #5
    SB Guru Major
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,408
    Rep Power
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuad2100' View Post
    "To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction" Said Newton India commits serious offence against BD over and over again but they never apologize for it and similarly USA doesn't apologize for any offence against India. It's just a natural system! that's it Every father has a father!
    By following the same logic, BD must have committed serious offenses against some country, that's why India's action is reaction to BD's offences.
    ab lagao big grin wale smily?
    ............retired.

  6. #6
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    10,765
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuad2100' View Post
    "To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction" Said Newton India commits serious offence against BD over and over again but they never apologize for it and similarly USA doesn't apologize for any offence against India. It's just a natural system! that's it Every father has a father!
    And still, we have people from BD come here, wanting to be a part of us. !!

    On Topic : USA is in it's rights here. Why should they apologize..?

    G'day
    Thank you my SBF friends.

  7. #7
    Banned Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Inside your head
    Posts
    1,090
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger69 View Post
    By following the same logic, BD must have committed serious offenses against some country, that's why India's action is reaction to BD's offences.
    ab lagao big grin wale smily?
    But which country you think BD committed serious offence?

    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post



    And still, we have people from BD come here, wanting to be a part of us. !!

    On Topic : USA is in it's rights here. Why should they apologize..?

    G'day
    Why do I have to be part of your country when I have everything I need here???? don't confuse myself with those poor measurable people who reside in border area and may try to cross over!! tell me just one reason for which you think I will leave and reside in your country!!

  8. #8
    SB Legend Major General hotspicyhot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    36,456
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger69 View Post
    By following the same logic, BD must have committed serious offenses against some country, that's why India's action is reaction to BD's offences.
    ab lagao big grin wale smily?


    The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only moment you reject all help are you free.

  9. #9
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    10,765
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuad2100' View Post
    But which country you think BD committed serious offence?



    Why do I have to be part of your country when I have everything I need here???? don't confuse myself with those poor measurable people who reside in border area and may try to cross over!! tell me just one reason for which you think I will leave and reside in your country!!
    Well,
    Because we are not as Jealous of any other Country as much as BD is of India.
    It would be nice for you to get some freedom from this Jealousy.

    G'day
    P.S - We like Bangladeshis, it is YOU who we dislike.
    Thank you my SBF friends.

  10. #10
    Banned Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Inside your head
    Posts
    1,090
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post


    Well,
    Because we are not as Jealous of any other Country as much as BD is of India.
    It would be nice for you to get some freedom from this Jealousy.

    G'day
    P.S - We like Bangladeshis, it is YOU who we dislike.
    So First you said that BD is jealous to India and then you said that you like Bangladesh but you don't like me. So it gives a complete picture of your whole personality!!

    Now, when you say that we are jelous to your country, then you must show the reason and example of this allegation; otherwise, how come you think I will accept your allegation?

    Your love toward India can not let you accept a reality of how India is dominating Bangladesh but then when you feel somewhat same thing because of the action of other powerful countries, then you love toward your country again doesn't let you accept it. So I can only comment on this kind of attitude is that either your are not matured or you are never honest in your position when you talk to people from other countries. Last but not least, whether you like me or not doesn't change my mood at all when your existence doesn't mean anything to me

  11. #11
    Rainbow chaser Major General 007RIKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    31,858
    Rep Power
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuad2100' View Post
    "To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction" Said Newton India commits serious offence against BD over and over again but they never apologize for it and similarly USA doesn't apologize for any offence against India. It's just a natural system! that's it Every father has a father!

    Be thankful to that equal & Opposite reaction of India, because of that you are a bangladeshi, not a pakistani

    & yes for the serious offences issue, nothing is more serious than illegal Immigration.
    I choose Road less travel

    Now I don't know, where the hell I'm...

  12. #12
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    10,765
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuad2100' View Post
    So First you said that BD is jealous to India and then you said that you like Bangladesh but you don't like me. So it gives a complete picture of your whole personality!!

    Now, when you say that we are jelous to your country, then you must show the reason and example of this allegation; otherwise, how come you think I will accept your allegation?

    Your liove toward India can not let you accept a reality of how India is dominating Bangladesh but then when you feel somewhat same thing because of the action of other powerful countries, then you love toward your country again doesn't let you accept it. So I can only comment on this kind of attitude is that either your are not matured or you are never honest in your position when you talk to people from other countries. Last but not least, whether you like me or not doesn't change my mood at all when your existence doesn't mean anything to me
    I said I like Bangladeshis, not Bangladesh.
    Forgot your glasses, huh..?

    Your existence means the World to me brother, my life, my soul.
    Take a Chill Pill. Do not force us into speaking things we do not want to. Again, we like Bangladeshis, we dislike you.

    G'day
    Thank you my SBF friends.

  13. #13
    Banned Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Inside your head
    Posts
    1,090
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Be thankful to that equal & Opposite reaction of India, because of that you are a bangladeshi, not a pakistani

    & yes for the serious offences issue, nothing is more serious than illegal Immigration.
    I didn't understand what you meant by that read marked lines. Please clarify.
    Problem of illegal immigrants will remain everywhere in the planet, it's the failure of your country if it can not control people coming to your country. And if there is any illegal immigrants from Bangladesh in your country, then it's done by non government people who don't represent the whole Bangladesh but your government which represent the whole India is in fact does the illigal thing against Bangladesh. For example, India forces BD govt. to import more products from India than exporting the equal number of products from BD to India, as a result, they there is no good balance in our economy because of your country. Secondly, you may know how India is creating or may have already created "Tipaimukh Dam" on the river which restricts water to be coming in Bangladesh, which will destroy the agricultural Industry of Bangladesh as you are stopping the water which is necessary for the cultivation of agricultural products. There are thousands of acres of land which has not been decided yet whether it should belong to India or Bangladesh because of the reluctance of the distribution by Indian govt. As a result, so many people residing in those area don't even know whether they should be called Indain or Bangladeshis. They don't deprived of so many things because of this issue. If you still think these issuer are justified, then I will have to understand that you love to love your country more that accepting reality. Thanks!!

  14. #14
    Banned Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Inside your head
    Posts
    1,090
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post


    I said I like Bangladeshis, not Bangladesh.
    Forgot your glasses, huh..?

    Your existence means the World to me brother, my life, my soul.
    Take a Chill Pill. Do not force us into speaking things we do not want to. Again, we like Bangladeshis, we dislike you.

    G'day
    Again you are being dishonest because you said that like Bangladeshis but you don't like Bangladesh and me?? how come you like Bangladeshis when you don't like Bangladesh??

    What am I forcing you to speak?? why don't you say exactly what is residing your mind? it's your country's forum, all the mods are Indians so you are going to get all the support. Don't worry, just say!! However, you still didn't show me the reasons I asked for!!

  15. #15
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    10,765
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuad2100' View Post
    I didn't understand what you meant by that read marked lines. Please clarify.
    Problem of illegal immigrants will remain everywhere in the planet, it's the failure of your country if it can not control people coming to your country. And if there is any illegal immigrants from Bangladesh in your country, then it's done by non government people who don't represent the whole Bangladesh but your government which represent the whole India is in fact does the illigal thing against Bangladesh. For example, India forces BD govt. to import more products from India than exporting the equal number of products from BD to India, as a result, they there is no good balance in our economy because of your country. Secondly, you may know how India is creating or may have already created "Tipaimukh Dam" on the river which restricts water to be coming in Bangladesh, which will destroy the agricultural Industry of Bangladesh as you are stopping the water which is necessary for the cultivation of agricultural products. There are thousands of acres of land which has not been decided yet whether it should belong to India or Bangladesh because of the reluctance of the distribution by Indian govt. As a result, so many people residing in those area don't even know whether they should be called Indain or Bangladeshis. They don't deprived of so many things because of this issue. If you still think these issuer are justified, then I will have to understand that you love to love your country more that accepting reality. Thanks!!
    Read the Thread Title.
    Does it mention Bangladesh..?

    Get Over it.
    Thank you my SBF friends.

Similar Threads

  1. Too many guys bugging her
    By Unregistered in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 20-05-2010, 10:56 AM
  2. Shall I apologise?
    By Unregistered in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 05:34 AM
  3. Want to Apologise to my friend
    By Fathomless in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 31-12-2008, 11:47 PM
  4. I apologise for Aag
    By Baadsah in forum Bollywood Celebrities
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 25-04-2008, 04:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •