Thread: Feeling very guilty and uncomfortable

Unregistered

Default Feeling very guilty and uncomfortable

hi ma'am..!!
    I am 21,Its all about my aunt. Last morning, when she was bathing, i just saw her at a glance and i could'nt stop myself to stare her. I just wanted to stop it but before i could do so, she noticed me to staring her. When she finished, she came to me, but i was feeling so much regrets and i admited my faults and begged to forgive me. She also did forgive me that time and said not to do in future. I promised to her bt now m feeling so discomfort inside. I can't concerntrate except this stuff happened with me. I think i can't face her as i did in past. Bt she told me that she would behave as she did before. But its me who never did any bad things in past and now got anxious and depressed inside. I just confessing here to help me out. I can't even confess with gf, bcoz afraid of loosing her..
    Can u plz help me..??? I hope u'll able to feel my discomfortness.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, you should have turned away immediately instead of staring at your aunt, but since you seem to be feeling bad about it and have also spoken to the lady about it, it is best that you stop dwelling on this and not make a big deal of it.
    Also, please do not think that we are condoning the act in any way, but too much talk and discussion on this matter will only serve to make a 'tamasha' of it. Let it be now.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi ma'am..!!
    I am 21,Its all about my aunt. Last morning, when she was bathing, i just saw her at a glance and i could'nt stop myself to stare her. I just wanted to stop it but before i could do so, she noticed me to staring her. When she finished, she came to me, but i was feeling so much regrets and i admited my faults and begged to forgive me. She also did forgive me that time and said not to do in future. I promised to her bt now m feeling so discomfort inside. I can't concerntrate except this stuff happened with me. I think i can't face her as i did in past. Bt she told me that she would behave as she did before. But its me who never did any bad things in past and now got anxious and depressed inside. I just confessing here to help me out. I can't even confess with gf, bcoz afraid of loosing her..
    You are young, and it is fine. As long as you do not intend on doing it again.
    At this age, you are bound to make mistakes. Do not take them seriously man. Life moves on.

You do not have to tell this to anyone, a few things are for one's own self. You GF or anyone does not need to know about it. You need to forgive yourself, that is the most important thing here and move on.

We all have our own embarrassing moments. We all erase them from our memory and move on. Yes, it is that easy.

G'day
    Miss you Dadaji

Banned Major General

Default Peeping Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi ma'am..!!

Dont do it again.

Why has the user posted a duplicate query? This one needs to be merged with the another one now.

SB Champion Lieutenant RoleModel007's Avatar

- 'Guilt and discomfort'? Shut up! Give it couple years. This is going straight into 'Top 10 best things I accidentally did in my life'.

- You have only stared and most importantly drew the line there. We all have had similar moment. Been there, done that... or rather still doing that.

- Finally, it your age and everybody including your aunt understands that.

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

it will take some time to get out these thoughts out of your mind they won't go away so easily or overnight....be patient.....

New Born

Listen dude, it was just an accident and so you have to let it go. It happens to everyone sometime, someplace so consider it just like that. Now if you keep on thinking about that, what you'll end up is exactly what you are in now - A tornado of confusion. If you want to get rid of it, then either you stop thinking about it and forget it or if you can't stop thinking about it , go to your aunt, confront yourself in front of her and ask her to help you to get rid of these feelings.

If you want a secret yet confronting way, try picturising this aunt of yours in your mother's place and i am sure since you won't have such feelings and thoughts for your mom, you won't have anymore for your aunt.

All the best

Dr. Gautam