Thread: She's not into sex anymore..

Unregistered

Exclamation She's not into sex anymore..

I am in a relationship with a girl from like 7-8 years, initially we were just good friends but from last 3 years we are in full on relationship. Like 2 years ago we started having sex, regularly, like everyday, but after an year or so she started avoiding sex. It started when she got an yeast infection but then as time went by she was not into it at all.
    In last few months we barely have had sex 10-12 times, that too when she really want it. Apart from those times she just doesn't feel like, every time I tried she just says "tumhe to bass wahi chahiye", which is wrong, I have loved this girl with all my heart and will always do.
    I know you might say if you really love the girl you should not think about sex, just keep her happy and bla bla, but this has been really frustrating, we have fought on this matter about 6-7 times. Now I am afraid that if I'll try again i might lose her which would be the last thing I want.
    I dnt know if she has lost interest or what, but she loves me, i am 100% sure about it. What should I do...

Banned

First of All educate yourself about yeast infection
    The symptoms of vaginal yeast infections include vaginal itching; a thick, white vaginal discharge that may look like cottage cheese; pain during sexual intercourse; redness; burning; soreness; swelling; and general vaginal irritation. Not every woman experiences all these possible symptoms of vaginal yeast infection. Many women frequently experience yeast infections, so they are familiar with their symptoms and the course of treatment recommended for them. But if this is the first time you are having such symptoms, it's important to see your doctor to get a formal diagnosis and rule out other possibilities.

pain during sexual intercourse can be cause of This
    take care of her and god bless u.

Stick by her side. She was there when you needed her now its your turn to return the favor. I am sure she is on medication to overcome her infections.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

I understand from what you are saying that the infection (which is pretty common, though very uncomfortable) happened some years ago, and since then she does not seem to want intimacy. Firstly, ask if she is experiencing physical discomfort. If she is, then it may have recurred. If not, then it is as you say- she's lost interest.
    So, look, take a little break from thinking about sex. And if things still continue after that, then do have a conversation about it with her- without any blame games. you can tell her how you feel and encourage her to tell you clearly what she is thinking. That way you can come to some understanding. Otherwise, its going to end up with you wondering and pushing her about it; and her resenting it more and more.

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

the last thing you can do is to marry her....good luck......

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am in a relationship with a girl from like 7-8 years, initially we were just good friends but from last 3 years we are in full on relationship. Like 2 years ago we started having sex, regularly, like everyday, but after an year or so she started avoiding sex. It started when she got an yeast infection but then as time went by she was not into it at all.
    In last few months we barely have had sex 10-12 times, that too when she really want it. Apart from those times she just doesn't feel like, every time I tried she just says "tumhe to bass wahi chahiye", which is wrong, I have loved this girl with all my heart and will always do.
    I know you might say if you really love the girl you should not think about sex, just keep her happy and bla bla, but this has been really frustrating, we have fought on this matter about 6-7 times. Now I am afraid that if I'll try again i might lose her which would be the last thing I want.
    I dnt know if she has lost interest or what, but she loves me, i am 100% sure about it. What should I do...
    Free lunch provided by goverment also. Up to class 7, in goverment s primary school.

After that wont provide.

Wah beta, zindagi bhar free lunch and dinner ko ladki taiyaar hojaaye? Free banging up to limit. You cross that limit now.

Ab toh saadi karle usse.

Marry her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gudu Gudu Returns View Post
    Free lunch provided by goverment also. Up to class 7, in goverment s primary school.

After that wont provide.

Wah beta, zindagi bhar free lunch and dinner ko ladki taiyaar hojaaye? Free banging up to limit. You cross that limit now.

Ab toh saadi karle usse.

Marry her.

SB Addict

If it is a medical condition that restricts her frequency, then you should get it treated. If she wants it only WHEN she feels like it, this is an extremely selfish attitude. It is like a trainee who works well during probation and becomes lax and insincere after confirmation.

If she refuses to address the issue and seek treatment and you are left hanging, your only option would be to leave her. A filly will have to be retired if she refuses to be ridden or ride at her own pace. She really needs to implement a revival plan. Infections come and go. Time does not.

The Bangalore derby today. Good luck

Logical Guru is the internationally renowned, right thinking moral source of good advice on all topics related to Sex, Spirituality and unconventional relationships.

If it cant go into plan A, it can go into plan B.. if you know what I mean.