Thread: Lady boss blackmailing me

Unregistered

Default Lady boss blackmailing me

Hi all

I work as Operations Manager in a marketing company and 27yrs old. My boss AVP is a 41 yr old divorced lady. I joined company as a promoter 3 yrs ago and been involved with her sexually in favour of promotion. The first time she trapped me into this and then I could never say no.

The problem has only started recently after I got engaged and don't spend much time out of work. She was bit upset but last week threatened me that if I don't continue then she'll throw me out and spoil my name in market so nobody would give me a job. My past was past but don't want to spoil my future continuing with her or cheating my fiancé - wife. I cannot share with her because it's only couple of months we've got engaged and she won't ever except a person like me who had past with his boss.

What should I do??

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, looks like you'll have to look for another job as soon as you can find it. Does not seem like you can really continue in your present position without getting embroiled in a very unpleasant situation.
    In the meanwhile, just maintain a low profile. You should tell your boss that you are now engaged, and while you do respect her, you should not be carrying on with her now- that's not fair on anyone.

GO SPURS GO! Brigadier General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi all

I work as Operations Manager in a marketing company and 27yrs old. My boss AVP is a 41 yr old divorced lady. I joined company as a promoter 3 yrs ago and been involved with her sexually in favour of promotion. The first time she trapped me into this and then I could never say no.

The problem has only started recently after I got engaged and don't spend much time out of work. She was bit upset but last week threatened me that if I don't continue then she'll throw me out and spoil my name in market so nobody would give me a job. My past was past but don't want to spoil my future continuing with her or cheating my fiancé - wife. I cannot share with her because it's only couple of months we've got engaged and she won't ever except a person like me who had past with his boss.

What should I do??
    You should have avoided this trap in the beginning itself as u were mature enough to know this relationship will have no future. Anyways, now start looking for a new job and dont let your boss know this - or you will lose your job straightaway. If possible, postpone your marriage till you start a new job.
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever

radiant light ! Captain ariesgirl's Avatar

find another job asap...try chnging the city if u r too scared..(u cn extnd d wedding date if it takes extra time)and dont be in touch wid any of ur co workers(excpt ur close frnds if u've gt any....and hide ur wrkplce in social ntwrkng sites so that she doesnt get to knw whr u r gonna wrk...

Start hinting out to your fiancé that your boss is a beep lady...although you are beep guy too..it takes two to tango. If you are man enough, it won't be hard for you to find a new job. Don't worry this cougar can't spoil your name throughout the industry. It's a big thing to do.

New Born

Change your city and job...are the 2 best things....look she has nothing to loose....and is a divorcee so only you will loose.....so better change your job.....look you must be ready to even go to some other city and avoid this lady until then......what has done been done and you can not change the past but start hinting to your fiancee in ways that your boss has cheap intentions on you....as oOO said...i agree to that point.

Banned Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi all

What should I do??

I dont think plastic surgery is a good idea.

EK kaam kar, naam badvale, sir mundvaale, kaala chashma pehenle aur underground hoja, kuch mahino keliye.

Aur ek naya shahar mein shift hoja, aur iss baar purmosun ki chakkar mein ink na karde bass ko.

Ek baar baas ko ink kardiya toh sir mundvate hi rahoge aur underground hote hi rahoge.

Take care next time.

look for another job....secretly.....changing the city might be difficult....as its not an easy thing to do so....

Young Gun

And we were all so upset to be spanked by a middle aged lady, while in school...

Maintaining a Work - Life balance is tough. Your boss is part of your job and you have climbed up the corporate structure with a lot of effort and struggle. Do you want to give it all up and ensure that your career nose-dives into a bushy marsh? If not, you have to continue to service needs at both ends.

Else, talk to your fiancee and tell her about your past and the possible consequences of cutting off relations from your boss, mentor and Guru. Confess to your wife that you are ready to sacrifice your job in order to eat fresh meat.

If you are certain that she will not accept, continue to please your boss.

Logical Guru is the internationally renowned, right thinking moral source of good advice on all topics related to Sex, Spirituality and unconventional relationships.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Look for another Job, without leaving this one.
    When you look for a job while already working somewhere, nobody enquires about you from your ex-boss. It is pretty understood that your current employer does not know that you're applying for another job.

You would be asked for references, which could be any of your friends.

I see no reason why you cannot switch jobs. That is the only option with you at the moment.

G'day
    Miss you Dadaji

Dont you have any other senior in office whom you can approach in this matter? Someone like a counselor or so? Please do get into confrontations with your AVP and records it with a mobile or so, so you have something to hit back in case things turn ugly. You can always counter threaten her of leaking the video or the call recording (I would suggest both).

At the same time, start looking for another job before you get into trouble.
    "Love means exposing yourself to being deeply hurt by someone you love" - and yet I loved! The pain now is nothing but a part of the happiness then~~

Thumbs up

Dude u have to be smart enough now , start applying for new job , once u get confirm job in other company put on the papers that is resign , and just stay away from this woman as much as u can , be smart *** dude.

New Born

Brother you are in a pathetic situation, and yes you did wrong but i an see that you are sorry.

I'll tell you a wrong but a very easy situation out of this.

Agree on the frustrated ladies terms and give her the best time thats possible.

Make her MMS clip and tell her to quite this once and for all or this clip with the male face covered will go viral and your future would just be of a corporate prostitute nothing else.

I KNOW YOU LOVE ME