Thread: Want to reunite my buddy with his old gf

Unregistered

Default Want to reunite my buddy with his old gf

The problem is not mine but of my friend. we guys have been best of friends for past 14 years and we care and love each other. he is like my bro or you can say he is brother from another mother. but you know off late he has been making poor choice. professionally we both are settled now but personally he is going wrong.

he had a long steady girl friend for past 8 years and i even called her bhabhi. my gf also was really impressed of their relationship. she was a simple and sweet and beautiful girl who always cared for him during his worst times when he was unsettled and career was on low . but as he got job and became good earner he got into habit of night parties and went into a relationship with a girl from his office breaking his 8 year old relation.

this is simply not done. that girl deserves a lot more. the new gf of his is show off, wears short clothes, enjoys parties/discs and is a cheapoo. as obvious she is not of a good character ed. she never leaves him alone. on sundays she takes him out whole day and he is changing. he is smoking these days and yeah that ****ty girl also smokes and drinks.
    his old gf is still in love with him and we ( me n my gf) want them to be together again. she is a really nice caring girl. how can i bring them together. guide us of what measures we can take

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

OK now, you are on very shaky ground and if you don't stop, what your friend will perceive as your meddling, you will be in danger of losing him totally.
    See, he is an adult person and while you can advise and guide him, there's only so much you can or should do. If you try and bad mouth his new gf or criticize him too much, he may just shun you. So, just tell him nicely that he needs to straighten himself out and that you are not sure if this girl is the right person for him, and let it be at that.
    Be there for him but too much interference can cost you a friend.

I dont think you can or should interfere. He should make his decisions by himself.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The problem is not mine but of my friend. we guys have been best of friends for past 14 years and we care and love each other. he is like my bro or you can say he is brother from another mother. but you know off late he has been making poor choice. professionally we both are settled now but personally he is going wrong.

he had a long steady girl friend for past 8 years and i even called her bhabhi. my gf also was really impressed of their relationship. she was a simple and sweet and beautiful girl who always cared for him during his worst times when he was unsettled and career was on low . but as he got job and became good earner he got into habit of night parties and went into a relationship with a girl from his office breaking his 8 year old relation.

this is simply not done. that girl deserves a lot more. the new gf of his is show off, wears short clothes, enjoys parties/discs and is a cheapoo. as obvious she is not of a good character ed. she never leaves him alone. on sundays she takes him out whole day and he is changing. he is smoking these days and yeah that ****ty girl also smokes and drinks.
    his old gf is still in love with him and we ( me n my gf) want them to be together again. she is a really nice caring girl. how can i bring them together. guide us of what measures we can take
    I hate to break it to you, but you have absolutely no say in this.

It does not really matter what you think here. You can't make real life decisions for your friend. You may never even know the real reason of their break up.

Also, it is pathetic the way you describe his new gf. Wearing short skirts and going to parties does not make you characterless. Maybe you just loved your friend's ex too much and that is what makes you hate this girl.

you need to understand that this girl is doing nothing wrong and if she makes your friend happy then so be it.

G'day

New Born

Well first of all as decent said wearing short skirts or smoking or doing to discs does not make a girl characterless at all. look you need to decide a few things or say keep in mind a few things. do you really know what went wrong between your friend and his gf. look i know his ex gf would have been your great friend as well so you will think negatively for that new gf..but think may be she is a good girl.. do not judge her on a few things...

if you still feel she is not a good girl just indirectly ask your friend about what future they share and has he any feelings left for his ex...but do not ask him directly or criticize new gf directly..it may spoil your years of friendship.

New Born

Default Dont try to do this

I think you are being selfish here. What you are thinking is of just about your friend and not about the girl. Your friend broke up with her without caring about the relationship and the feelings of her ex. He is changing. He started drinking, smoking. You yourself have indicated that your friend does not deserve the love of her old girlfriend. If you try to unite them, then you would be doing injustice to her ex. She cared from him and he ditched her. And now you are trying to save your friend. Why ?? Try to save that girl. Your friend may patch up with her now. But in future, he may again ditch her for any other butch who shows offer her legs and *****y side to your friend. Then.. What will you do.. And if this happens only you will be responsible for spoiling that good girl's life. So let your friend do what he wants. And tell er ex gf that he doesn't deserve you.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

Dont ruin that girl life by making her being with your friend!!!! she may say yes because right now she is blinded... of your friend has left her then its obvious he is no more in love with her! now if your friend prefer a smoking and outgoing girl thats his choice!! you cannot impose your choice on him... neither you can force him to love his old gf... that girl will suffer being with someone who doesnt love her... instead advice her to move on..... let your friend be the way he wants because you will tell him anything or make him understand he wont...

if you really care for your friend gf as a friend advise her to move on!!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

I think it fair to ask not to use the ghetto terms so that it doesn't leaves a naive reader like me in this part of the world at at sixes and sevens.

For example-
    1) 'Brother from another mother'- Can be confused for paternal issue
    2) 'Bros before hoes' - Sounds more like a gay problem
    3) 'What's the scene, jellybean' - Smart phone or android connected queries
    4) 'See ya later, alligator' - Phobia of lizards and things

Holla playa,
    So u sayin' ya homeboy has too much swag and is diggin' this dime-piece yo; Swerve!
    U sayin' in da club shawty drops it like its hot yea; Slammin!
    Why you snitchin' mann? Stay outta it and thats fo shizzle mah nizzle yo; Word!
    U know what i'm saying? u don't want no beef with ya homie, blood; TRU!
    Ya got your ICE, ya got your shawty, so get on with ya life, but stay hustlin; YOLO!

(Thumps his heart followed by victory sign) ... PEACE OUT, South-west Coast rulzz!!!