Thread: love my frnd but she says that her father will say yes for our realtionship..

Unregistered

Default love my frnd but she says that her father will say yes for our realtionship..

i m guy, 26years and my frnd is 24years.............. we both r very good frnds from last 3years...................... and in between i proposed her and everytime she never says no but only say's that it's near impossible that her here father will say yes for it ..................... As we both r good with our education qualification ..but she still say's that he will not say yes, and also when i asked here that when i will talk to ur father u should not say no ..then she say's that cannt be keep it for future and when of other thing that if ur father comes with some guy for u then u should say no till i apporach ur father then she say that she will not say no to his father ..... plz help me out that what should i do ....

oh poor.. nobody replied to ur query
    so let me tell u clear that please ask the girl if she loves u or not? and if she loves u will she dare to hold ur hand in front of her family in future?
    Her answers will solve ur problem.if she dont love then its end of ur story.if she loves u but cant fight the world then unfortunately its again beginning of an end
    Dont fall for a relation which has no future as at the end u will end up hurting yourself.Now u are in mid of ur relation from here u may move forward or move back as per her answer.
    All the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i m guy, 26years and my frnd is 24years.............. we both r very good frnds from last 3years...................... and in between i proposed her and everytime she never says no but only say's that it's near impossible that her here father will say yes for it ..................... As we both r good with our education qualification ..but she still say's that he will not say yes, and also when i asked here that when i will talk to ur father u should not say no ..then she say's that cannt be keep it for future and when of other thing that if ur father comes with some guy for u then u should say no till i apporach ur father then she say that she will not say no to his father ..... plz help me out that what should i do ....
    1. Rest in Peace English.
    2. From her actions and responses, it seems that your friend will do whatever her father says. As a matter of fact if he asks her to stop breathing she will stop breathing. Hopefully, she is an honest woman who will do what her father tells her to do. There are some people who keep having relationships and when the time comes to go to the next level they turn into obedient sons and daughters.

Since she will go by the rulebook her father has laid out, you must also solely wait for her post talking to her father. If you're scared/not ready to meet her father, then you cannot dictate her actions.

There are some people who
    keep having relationships and when
    the time comes to go to the next level
    they turn into obedient sons and
    daughters.

VERY WELL SAID!!

Forget her man, she is not confident of the relationship and its culmination into a marriage and you don't want to get hurt on future do you?

I think the girl is doing to bad with you by keeping you on hang. she should clearly tell u now, so u can look for somebody else... Move on.. she is not ur type..
    I wish she could gather the strength to tell you wats on her mind... God bless you all...

some ppl I will never forget !!!

Banned Major General

i m guy, 26years and my frnd is 24years.............. we both r very good frnds from last 3years...................... and in between i proposed her and everytime she never says no but only say's that it's near impossible that her here father will say yes for it .....................

This wont work. She is cry baby. She cry daddy.. that happen this happen.... always. Such ppl are not good people to live with.

As we both r good with our education qualification ..but she still say's that he will not say yes, and also when i asked here that when i will talk to ur father u should not say no ..then she say's that cannt be keep it for future and when of other thing that if ur father comes with some guy for u then u should say no till i apporach ur father then she say that she will not say no to his father ..... plz help me out that what should i do ....
    Yeh bas tumko gol gol ghumayegi, aur shaadi karegi kissy aur se jahan uska baap rishta tai karta he. Aur sorry bolke shaadi ka card bhi degi tumko.

Gatakle rum, p!ss maar aur bool ja usko, kissy aur ko doondle, teen saal aish karli itne mein khush re, aur ladki bhi yahi chahti he.

bro before leaping consider certain factors
    does she love u
    can support in any circumstances then comes ur part convincing her father before that u shud chill urself.

Please look out for someone else......she doesnt love u..........
    Can't imagine cricket without sachin

mai 3 baar pada..par kch samaj nhi aaya......