Thread: need suggestion about a old friend

New Born

Post need suggestion about a old friend

i knew a girl from last 3-4 years we were like good friends. we used chat and have phone conversions . slowly i started falling for her and one day i text her that i love her alot and want her to be my life partner . dnt know what happened to her she just got angry and told me never to contact her in future and she does want talk to me. i just tried to do that bt just cant forget her . know i want talk to her but dnt know how to proceed so guys please help me need your suggestions what shall i do .

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! See, I always say this- that when the girl says that she is not interested, firmly- then you should respect that and let the situation be, rather than pushing your emotions on her. That really does not work, but takes matters from bad to worse. The thing is that we get so carried away by our feelings that we don't read the messages correctly and that's the pity.
    Anyway, take a chill pill. I understand that's the hard thing to do right now when emotions are high, but if you can do it, you will be a happier person.

Just forget her and move on foo. .have some self respect.

Banned

if you think that she is putting excuses in front of you, that also means that she does not like you like that way, you are pushing her more it's like sand in the hand the more tighter you hold the more slipped away, firstly don't push her let her think .if she come back then she yours if not then she was not means move on :P

New Born

Very well said by Preeto mam......The very first thing you should do is RELAX!!!!.......Let some time go.......I know this will be torturous for you because you have all that sea of emotions running inside you sending rouge waves on your mind.......but my friend, you'll have to do this.....you are being pushy......That will not help you, rather it will make you fall more in more deeper pit......If she doesn't want to talk to you.....so be it.....let some time go........The sooner you do this, the happier you'll be.......And why don't you take this rejection to your advantage......I mean do something that would take your mind off of this and try to excel in it........I've seen many guys coming out of this sort of rejection and making a good mark for themselves.......somehow they get inspired and work more harder......That way you'll get over these emotions plus you'll be excelling in your professional or academics whatever you are doing......

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by harmanbadwal View Post
    i knew a girl from last 3-4 years we were like good friends. we used chat and have phone conversions . slowly i started falling for her and one day i text her that i love her alot and want her to be my life partner . dnt know what happened to her she just got angry and told me never to contact her in future and she does want talk to me. i just tried to do that bt just cant forget her . know i want talk to her but dnt know how to proceed so guys please help me need your suggestions what shall i do .
    Firstly proposing through text wasnt a smart thing to do. It shows that you are too casual about her to be taken seriously. Moreover, maybe you telling her all this may have caught her off guard and she didnt know how to react, so she reacted so vigorously or maybe she didnt feel the same way for you. Anyways, now whats done is done. Let a few days pass, then call her and apologize and see if she buys that. If she forgives you, then just be contented with being her friend but if she does not then forget her and move on.
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever

New Born

Default so easy

itna kyu sochna yaar,phone kar maffi mang,teri true friend hai toh jarror maaf karay gi.bus itna hi karna hai.
    or sach mein usay apni life partner banana h,toh pehlay usay dhung say trust mein lay or fir say propose karna,voh naa nahi karaygi,i an sure,all the best

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

friendship is over nothing can be done......

New Born

Paaji tussi great ho

Now the way i see it, you told her of your emotions, she got angry and isn't talking to you anymore.

Now the way i see it, you are blown. BOOM. Go went gone. And for that i don't blame this friend of yours either. Frankly tell me you have been friend for 3-4 years and all of a sudden, without any early warning on her and to top it all you ask her to marry you. Obviously anyone will feel that you are employing them as a staff or a crutch for your weak legs and not for your heart. Had you proposed her after a few months with a few gifts and face to face there would have been a chance , but in this way
    hell no and maybe she was already heartbroken with some other guy
    and now you came along .

But since you're so head over heels or heels over head in love with her , just ask her by saying - why she doesn't want to talk and after that you won't ever contact her - and don't say anything apart from these words, otherwise whatever chance you may have of getting her back in your friends list will be reduced to 0.

Hope for the best,

Dr. Gautam

New Born

i called her and she just talked normal bt bit low bt i did'nt talked about the past talk
    just asked her how she is and all ...
    what shall i doo know

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

i called her and she just talked normal bt bit low bt i did'nt talked about the past talk
    just asked her how she is and all ...
    what shall i doo know
    Its a good thing she is still talking to you.....just keep talking casually to her for few more days and she will be normal.
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever

Why we boys always fall on for girls whom we talk and chat. Trust me guys, girls will give you every hint as they too like you but when the actual time comes, they will behave weird.. This kind of behavior is often seen with the girls who already have some one in their life and they just treat us the other option to share things and nothing else. We fools are always ready to snatch a girl for other guy, always wanting an opportunity to lean a girl towards us.

Forget it man, be cool and calm. Make your self so good that girls die to be with us and we do have option to chose her or any other better girl..

Best of Luck.

The answer is simple that she is not interested. u can always say that u felt her for her but she didnt, so she shudnt feel feel bad abt u. secondly, when u know the way doesnt go ur house, there is no reason in pursuing, it will bring frustation to u and wud be detrimental for ur self respect. accept it and move on.