Thread: Dreamt about her saying 'yes'

worriedguy

Post Dreamt about her saying 'yes'

Hi,

I have started having feelings for a girl for about 6 years now. But haven't told her about it. But last night I dreamt that she calls me up and we meet somewhere where there is only water and then I hug her and she says that she wanted to tell me about this 11 years ago, but just yesterday she realized that she too loved me.

So I am thinking what this dream could be hint of, it anything at all.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Wellllllll.....it means that you are wishing really hard, not really that there is divine intervention urging you to go ahead with your proposal of love or anything.

Look, many times a dream is an extension of what the overwhelming thought or concern that you may have. That, probably is what the dream was about. For the rest, you have to see how she seems to feel for you- I guess that's about it.

Banned Major General

Quote Originally Posted by worriedguy View Post
    Hi,

I have started having feelings for a girl for about 6 years now. But haven't told her about it. But last night I dreamt that she calls me up and we meet somewhere where there is only water and then I hug her and she says that she wanted to tell me about this 11 years ago, but just yesterday she realized that she too loved me.

Bas sapne mein khush reh. Yeh ladki log ka chakkar barabar nahi

If you like her, go ask her out. This dream means nothing at all. Dont be superstitious.

New Born

Mr. Worriedguy

The only think it means is that you are very very crazily in love with this girl. Now if you want to propose this girl then increase the volume of you conversation and after a few days act as if you are very much worried about something and indicate this to her. Now if she's taken an interest in you then she'll be worried as well and then tell her i am in love with a girl but i am afraid she'll never talk to me again.

And after few days just blurt it to her - it's you. the girl i told you about is you. I didn't want to tell you cuz i was afraid i would lose you. And cover your face with your knees and cry a little if you can.

Trust me drama always works.

And always be friends with her no matter what

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worriedguy View Post
    Hi,

Please tell me you are either 14 or kidding me.

It's safe to say, only in our dreams she would accept a proposal for free. In real life we have to pop up randomly with her favorite flowers, remember some crazy dates on the calender, offers to walk her dog when she is working late, pick up Chinese take-out food every other Tuesday nights, cook her pastas on Sundays, offer her drive/ pick her from places she goes, pay the bills every-time in a restaurant, movie...............

So, in-case you are thinking what this dream could be hint of... It's the early wake up call.
    Last edited by RoleModel007; 05-08-2013 at 08:30 PM.

SB MahaGuru Colonel

??????????????? waste of time