Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My guy is driving me crazy!!

Unregistered

Default My guy is driving me crazy!!

hi.. iam 16 years old college gal.. i had never fallen in serious love before i met dis person in my college.. he is my brother's best friend and i like him a lot! he is one year senior to me.. i dont know whether he likes me back.. sometimes the way he stares at me makes me think dat he likes me too.. but iam not sure.. i wanna tell him about my feelings but iam really afraid of rejection.. if he rejects me then i really cant stand it.. i wont concentrate on my studies or any other work.. but i really like him.. i dont know what to do.. he makes me go crazy.. should i propose him?? please give some suggestions..

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Well, do you think that iof you 'propose' and he accepts, you would then be able to concentrate on your studies? See, I may sound staid and old fashioned, but why don't you just be good friends with him and be done with it instead of all this romantic stuff, that will only interfere with your academics and sport routine?
    Not that this advice will make much sense to you, since you probably feel that we don't understand what love is all about- but this is the best advice that we can give you-it's yours to take or to leave!

its not about proposing...if you like him,just tell him that you like him..and see how it goes..if he is ok with it,establish friendship with him and get to know him better..if he says that he isn't interested,just let it be..respect his decision..and do not go straight away and say 'i love you..wanna spend my life with you'..you are too young now..and totally driven crazy..so you won't really understand the meaning of what i said now..

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi.. iam 16 years old college gal.. i had never fallen in serious love before i met dis person in my college.. he is my brother's best friend and i like him a lot! he is one year senior to me.. i dont know whether he likes me back.. sometimes the way he stares at me makes me think dat he likes me too.. but iam not sure.. i wanna tell him about my feelings but iam really afraid of rejection.. if he rejects me then i really cant stand it.. i wont concentrate on my studies or any other work.. but i really like him.. i dont know what to do.. he makes me go crazy.. should i propose him?? please give some suggestions..
    You wont be able to concentrate on your studies whether you are in a relationship or not. And there is no guy on this planet who rejects a girls love confession. Unless you are ugly and fat.

But if you are daring enough go ahead. Or else do what women usually do. Subtle signals that confuse us men.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    U r too young to know what love is . its only a passing by time, u r getting infatuated with him. Concentrate on ur studies and u will find lots boys, who will follow u.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

its fashion now, girls tend to propose more than guys... what crap... anyways... i view life different, for me its a guy who has to make the first step.. if he cant then byebye, not interested... you like him, now you seem eager to tell him your feelings, y you want to do so? why dont you simply give him hints instead of directly going and prospose him... be around him, or simply be his friend, i think if he is interested he will come towards you...

and yeah whats this that you cant stand no!! he is not your property to be saying only yes to you... and neither its end of the world if he says no... put this into your mind and concentrate in your studies... its simply an attraction that you are feeling... once you get into this relationship and he start to take you for granted your love mantra will disappear.. better play it cool.... let him know indirectly you like him, and give it time.. dont just go and tell him.... and accept what it comes... if he likes you too then good and if not then say bye to him simple...
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

SB MahaGuru Colonel

go for him gal . . . .

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

16 and Desperate.. That's new.

The easiest way to lose your respect is to propose a guy. Propose a guy only if you can handle being called a despo. Especially at this age.

When I was your age, if a girl proposed to me, i used to tell everyone I slept with her. It sounds stupid now, but back then, we did not know any better. That is what age you are in, you know no better.

New Born

bachhe , this is called infatuation what is causing you ..please concentrate on your studies and dont let him see you again , genrally boys tend to stare at girls this way, that doesn't mean he loves you .. you better take ur studies seriously instead of him ..you will get much more handsome n smart guys in ur college and thereafter , so set ur priority ... future or boys !!!!!

Its study time dear......be someone before affair n all.......if u r an achiever then the chances of rejection are less.....
    Can't imagine cricket without sachin

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Also, men do not stare. Guys do.

That is because teenage girls love to be stared at but when you would grow old, you would understand how gross it actually is.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    16 and Desperate.. That's new.

The easiest way to lose your respect is to propose a guy. Propose a guy only if you can handle being called a despo. Especially at this age.

When I was your age, if a girl proposed to me, i used to tell everyone I slept with her. It sounds stupid now, but back then, we did not know any better. That is what age you are in, you know no better.

well said dear i believe the same too, it sound too gross when a girl proposes... unfortunately nowadays girls make fun of themselves by proposing guys without realising...

How much the world may have evolved, a true feminine wont feel at ease proposing a guy...

i feel really shock when my bro comes home tellng me girls proposing him... and i told him a girl who dare to do so isnt the true feminine a guy would like... and he also believes the same and always avoid such girls... these girls dont realise to what extent they are degrading themselves!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

too young for these things.....

New Born

listen sis u r too young for dis love...infact wat u r going throuh nw is puppy love.....or in short timepass wala love...its k to get attracted to someone......bt dnt go ahead thinking this is ur life ..he is the love of ur life...he is ur soulmate.....be good frnds......time will give u ur answer ......until den complete ur studies.....more beautiful things r waitin for u ..in ur life........ cheers...

You are not mature yet. Just try to suppress your feelings and concentrate on your studies.