Thread: Should i wait

AIR5112

Unhappy Should i wait

I am 20 yrs old girl, studying in college , i fell in love with one of my senior and had even proposed him but he turned down saying that there is huge age gap since i was a fresher n he was a 5th year student . but he still continued to talk to me n later on many occasions he even gave the clue that he started likeng me , i again proposed him to which he 1st refused but again asked to wait for few months as he had to settle his career 1st , every thing was ok but 1 day he asked me not to call him as he was grounded by his parents, n for the same we never talked for 20 days , i again tried to call him to which he shouted at me n later told are common frnd to tell me not to call him for next 2 yrs as he already have so many tensions related to his career and don't want any additional tension now n will consider our relationship after he gets settled . now the question is that "will he come back , should i wait for him believing that 1 day he will come back., as for now he is neither picking my call or replying to my messages .

Don't waste your time, he is not coming back and you should not wait.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AIR5112 View Post
    I am 20 yrs old girl, studying in college , i fell in love with one of my senior and had even proposed him but he turned down saying that there is huge age gap since i was a fresher n he was a 5th year student . but he still continued to talk to me n later on many occasions he even gave the clue that he started likeng me , i again proposed him to which he 1st refused but again asked to wait for few months as he had to settle his career 1st , every thing was ok but 1 day he asked me not to call him as he was grounded by his parents, n for the same we never talked for 20 days , i again tried to call him to which he shouted at me n later told are common frnd to tell me not to call him for next 2 yrs as he already have so many tensions related to his career and don't want any additional tension now n will consider our relationship after he gets settled . now the question is that "will he come back , should i wait for him believing that 1 day he will come back., as for now he is neither picking my call or replying to my messages .
    Dear,
    Dig deep into your heart and find some self respect. Once you've found it, call that guy and tell him you're over him and not interested in the relationship anymore.

It is CLEAR that he does not like you. Even if he agreed to this 'relationship' I am sure he would only use your for sex and then dump you, since you are so desperate that you keep proposing to him and waiting for him.

Leave him and move on, or you would lose even the self respect that you still have in some hidden corner of your heart.

G'day

Try proposing him a few more times. Probably the first 5-6 attempts werent enough.

Banned Major General

Dont wait. Dont waste his time. Dont waste your time. Stay put. Look for someone else.

I think the query has been posted again.

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ ⌆ Major Lisbonstar28's Avatar

For whatever reason he's obviously not interested. I think you are wise enough to realise that one cannot make another fall for them, so why waste your time and effort? I suggest you get to grips with reality and not with illusions. As well as moving on you'd also keep your dignity intact in that way.
    Do what thou wilt and ye harm none

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Hi, the guy has turned your proposal once. Maybe he was just being friendly & nice to you. It didnt mean that he started liking you. & he is clearly avoiding you. Girl please look for some guy who will love you back. Dont waste time.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.