Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre-marital sex

Unregistered

Default Pre-marital sex

Hello mam!
    I am a girl, 20yr old. College going. I love a guy of 24yr and we r in a relationship from past 2 yrs. We have decided to marry in future. I am sexually attracted towards him. And want to have sex with him. Bt is it good before marriage?

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello mam!
    I am a girl, 20yr old. College going. I love a guy of 24yr and we r in a relationship from past 2 yrs. We have decided to marry in future. I am sexually attracted towards him. And want to have sex with him. Bt is it good before marriage?
    As an advice, NO..
    Having sex before marriage should be avoided. Have sex ONLY IF you are 100% sure that he would marry you or if you have the capability to digest a secret and never tell anyone about it ever.

G'day

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

your question is 'is it good before marriage?'...actually i feel like you are asking us to rate or review a product like some electronic goods,cosmetics or the assurance of the effectiveness of medicines etc..there is nothing like good or bad..its all about your perspective and your definition of moral values...

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

before marriage no no no no no no

Do whatever you want- its your life. It is both good and bad, all depends on the individual.

New Born

Hello madam , it is not at all safe as these sexual fantasies come across every one in teens & twenties , u better wait till marriage , as u are inexperienced , sex is like an addiction once tasted u need it again n again that is why u better to opt for it after marriage.boys are the one who generally cheats after having it and they will be after u till u agree , once u did it then u have to be after him....
    So it would be much better to make urself safe in all manners ....boys have a tendency that if a girl stays strict to her character ,then only boys stuck to u >>>otherwise they would take d advantage and throw.. So better to think before act ....rest is ur life and u are a grown up person.

Hello mam!
    You decided to get married in 'future'. Well, we all know how guaranteed that is. You are an adult and as per rules of woman empowerment and 'western' advancements in cultural India you have the right to do it.

Sadly, you seem confused about it or else you wouldnt have posted such a query on the internet. Is it good before marriage? Well, sex does not necessarily have any health benefits pre marriage or post it as well, other than holding on to sex until someone does something monetarily for you.

New Born

Fact Says " You are a Citizen of Free india and as per law you are completely free to perform any kind of Sexual act (with your consent) with a valid partner of your choice ".....

BUT

According to Indian Ethics its completely wrong and your are making a big mistake if doing it....

There are some potential risks are involved in this :

1. May be he set up a hidden cam and make your video and then you become a subject to blackmail.
    2. You may get pregnant.
    3. He may use you and lost interest in you.

Final Verdict : Wait till marriage.

SB Addict

Sex is good before marriage, during marriage and after marriage as well. At your age, you should be having sex twice a day and thrice on weekends

Quote Originally Posted by Logical_Guru View Post
    Sex is good before marriage, during marriage and after marriage as well. At your age, you should be having sex twice a day and thrice on weekends

New Born

Default Control yourself

How can u ask abt it? Think of your parents. Do they expct this from you? Think over it.

New Born

Hello mam!
    Go ahead girl, do whatever you wish to do. A lot of people are enjoying their life with smoking, drinking etc, ****ing is also same. You are already 20, do it before your body stops responding to your urges.

As a side note, are you really sure that you people are into each other. Do a reinspection before going further, Sometimes it's better to wait than regret.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    As an advice, NO..
    Having sex before marriage should be avoided. Have sex ONLY IF you are 100% sure that he would marry you or if you have the capability to digest a secret and never tell anyone about it ever.

G'day
    Buddy, I am seriously surprised that YOU are discouraging PMS. But to one point I am totally agree with you " Have sex only if you are 100p sure that he would marry you".

Banned Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    As an advice, NO..

G'day

hmmm but is there any possibility that he will marry after having sex? can anybody in this world guarantee about that? even if both couples are agree, it's possible that they may not be able to marry because of uncontrollable factors like pressure from parents or a sudden death can change everything!!

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyG85 View Post
    Buddy, I am seriously surprised that YOU are discouraging PMS. But to one point I am totally agree with you " Have sex only if you are 100p sure that he would marry you".
    I am not discouraging it.
    I am saying that you should have it only if :

(1) You are 100% that the guy will marry you.
    (2) You are capable enough to hide it and keep it a secret from your future boyfriends.

Otherwise girls normally tend to want to be too truthful and ruin their lives.

G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®