Thread: Forgetting things all the time

Unregistered

Lightbulb Forgetting things all the time

Dear Madam,
    These days what has happened to me I don't know but the thing is that I tend to forget the task I have given*to complete. From the smallest thing to biggest thing I have to do I forget them. But when it comes to my profit or things are going to benefit me or my personal things I don't forget in that. Suppose say mom told me get this XYZ from the shop in evening while coming from office but instead of going to shop I just go towards the home. I tend to forget simplest thing.if I gone for a movie with my friends after movie we all pay our share but even in this I forget to pay my share. Its just I have become very careless. I wasn't like this before. No I am scared I don't forget things which related to me which benefits me. Don't what should I do that I don't forget anything and do my work properly.

Thanks and Regards,
    Guest of Santa Banta Forum.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, seems like you will have to work in the 'caring about others' department rather than the memory department. From what you say it looks like you are quite tuned into your own needs but don't care to remember what is not important to yourself. careful! this could become a habit nod also, not make you too popular.
    If you don't pay your share, for example, people won't ask you out after a while.
    Start putting your mind to other people's needs- i think you will find your memory returning.

New Born

i m dealing with d same problem...i also forget tasks i m asked to do...like mumy told to do sumthing our papa asked for sumthing....i just dont remember these little thing..!!..i wud also like to know d solution/suggetions..

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Madam,
    These days what has happened to me I don't know but the thing is that I tend to forget the task I have given*to complete. From the smallest thing to biggest thing I have to do I forget them. But when it comes to my profit or things are going to benefit me or my personal things I don't forget in that. Suppose say mom told me get this XYZ from the shop in evening while coming from office but instead of going to shop I just go towards the home. I tend to forget simplest thing.if I gone for a movie with my friends after movie we all pay our share but even in this I forget to pay my share. Its just I have become very careless. I wasn't like this before. No I am scared I don't forget things which related to me which benefits me. Don't what should I do that I don't forget anything and do my work properly.

Thanks and Regards,
    Guest of Santa Banta Forum.
    Hi ami Gudu Baba :waving;

Iss problem ko selective memory bolte hain.

It's like when some fella comes to baba, ie me.. It depends on who that fella is and hoe much he matters to me financially! Then only will Baba remember his or her name.

This selective memory will be useful only in Baba's line, ie profit making.

In your case, you'll lose ur job and ur mom will do pooja to u with roller pin!

Be careful from now on.
    आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

You didnt tell us your age and what kinda lifestyle you are having. Are you doing a hectic job while taking care of lot of other things? You said that you were not like this before, so there can be many reasons for this sudden change.

1) Stop day dreaming.
    2) Relax if your lifestyle is too hectic.
    3) Think of the repercussions.

OR

1) You get free to download apps for this. Its like a simple scribble pad (to-do pad) with a remainder (alarm). Hope you remember your smartphone.