Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: feel inferior

Unregistered

Default feel inferior

hello everyone....
    i m 23 year old girl....nd i kinda hav inferiority complex.....i do look gud but i m from a small town nd i hav sum czns(girls) who live in a big city...they r gud luking,rich, intelligent nd they r kind of out going hav fun all d tym...sum go to college nd sum to their offices...they enjoy everything...every1 love them...they r always center of attraction everywhere...nd wen they r around me...i feel as i m nothing....i always think before doing anything...wat will they(my czns) think....but they dont give a damn if i exist or not.... i dont understand i m like that ..i know i also shud not care abt it...but how?? its just getting over me...!! i feel inferior infront of them..how can i overcome that....plz help help

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello everyone....
    i m 23 year old girl....nd i kinda hav inferiority complex.....i do look gud but i m from a small town nd i hav sum czns(girls) who live in a big city...they r gud luking,rich, intelligent nd they r kind of out going hav fun all d tym...sum go to college nd sum to their offices...they enjoy everything...every1 love them...they r always center of attraction everywhere...nd wen they r around me...i feel as i m nothing....i always think before doing anything...wat will they(my czns) think....but they dont give a damn if i exist or not.... i dont understand i m like that ..i know i also shud not care abt it...but how?? its just getting over me...!! i feel inferior infront of them..how can i overcome that....plz help help
    Are you sure you are from a small town..? Small town people normally write in a pretty good manner. I cannot understand even 50% of what you have written. How hard is it to type words like "time" , "some" , "and" , "Cousins"...? This is your FIRST problem.

You think it is FANCY to type the way you have. You must have spent your life among wannabes, and you try to be like them. They are pathetic people, my friend. The big-city always partying people who you are obsessed with are not looked upon as elegant people by the intellectuals. A group of well established guys, working at high positions can be seen making fun of them at the corner of each party hall. They are center of attraction because they are fools.

NOBODY in this life is without issues, everyone has issues of different kinds. You need to STOP judging yourself from what others think of you and QUIT TRYING TO BE LIKE THEM, it is annoying.

G'day
    Last edited by a_decent_1; 31-08-2013 at 09:41 AM.
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

Enjoy the way you are. Look no one should work to impress others. Just look into yourself and if you feel you need a few changes in you to grow yourself into a better person then bring some changes in yourself but never do it to impress others. Because in life we meet 1000s of people so will you keep on working to impress 1000 of those .Even if you become like those cousins and work on yourself it will be immaterial as they will forget you once they go to their cities.

No one is from small or big city. Take example of MS Dhoni . He was from Ranchi and did he change himself. He changed his looks just to look good. he never tried to copy other stars or become like other stylish players like Kohli who is from Delhi. He remained what he is and see he is doing so so well.

I just want to say that change only if you feel you will be a better person with that change. never change to impress other.

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

you dont have to change yourself just stick to what you are.....get your own nice and decent social gathering...which can be found any where....it doesn't matter whether you are in a big city or a small one.....good and educated people are every where.....good luck

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

be proud of what you are...just ignore all the other things..be happy..

hello everyone....
    No two people are the same. You can be honest and say you're jealous of their lives. But they had a different upbringing, financial conditions and environment they grew up around. Try not to dream with your eyes open.

People start getting mature around your age, but you still seem to be stuck at a mental stage of a 7 years old who is jealous of other kids having better school bag and toys. Grow up girl, be proud of what you are. Learn to appreciate what you have. You are not them, they are not you. What makes you is you.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post

Are you sure you are from a small town..? Small town people normally write in a pretty good manner. I cannot understand even 50% of what you have written. How hard is it to type words like "time" , "some" , "and" , "Cousins"...? This is your FIRST problem.

You think it is FANCY to type the way you have. You must have spent your life among wannabes, and you try to be like them. They are pathetic people, my friend. The big-city always partying people who you are obsessed with are not looked upon as elegant people by the intellectuals. A group of well established guys, working at high positions can be seen making fun of them at the corner of each party hall. They are center of attraction because they are fools.

NOBODY in this life is without issues, everyone has issues of different kinds. You need to STOP judging yourself from what others think of you and QUIT TRYING TO BE LIKE THEM, it is annoying.

G'day
    i m d who started this thread..nd this is d way i type sir...!!

Quote Originally Posted by whiterose.pari View Post
    Way to go LOL

Just believe n understand one simple thing that everyone of us is unique...........so just chill.....
    happiness needs no reason

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whiterose.pari View Post
    Yes,
    And you should NOT type this way.
    There is something called internet forum ethics.

u gt 2 b usin' btr nd cmplt wrds ma' dear.. See, even I can type that way, it is Not fancy.

G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

Why do you be around people with whom you are not comfortable with? how much high class you are, if you dont have diplomacy that person is a low class believe me... Its not ethical to make others feel inferior... high class is not only about having money... its about status of success and attitude... First step to attitude, choose your people well... dont be with those you are not comfortable with.... be you whenever you are.... you look good, thats good, then why you feel inferior? wear simple clothes in stylish ways, it will enhance your beauty.... you dont need to but expensive dresses to feel good.... simple things can make you look nice... neither you need to consider yourself low infront of others...

2nd, dont do things just because of others do... do things within your reach.... live your life the way you want stop giving importance to people... that will only make your life miserable... live with pride my dear, not regret of what you dont have.... change the mindset... just imagine there are handicap people, without legs they are worse off than you... you are in better position then dont be sad, be happy that god stil gave you a better life
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

New Born

Your mantra should be "what's the big deal?"

For instance, if your cousins are good looking then you ask yourself how does that affect you in any way? Sure, it's good for them but that's where it ends - so what's the big deal?

They are rich, but so is Gates and Ortega and Buffett and Ambani and so many others. Their wealth doesn't mean anything to you, does it? You still have to earn your own living, so why make a big deal about it? Likewise, if they are popular - good for them but shouldn't mean anything to you, right?

You say you feel conscious around them. Okay, so you may screw up a few things while trying them out, probably people would laugh at you and then forget - big deal, eh?

You should get the point by now, besides, look at the bright side, you could even fare well at things, right? It should all balance out in the end, however, you should learn to take the ups and downs gracefully. Be yourself and don't concern yourself with what other unimportant people think of you.

Good luck.

lol if everyone become **** then u also want to be one just to be center of attraction
    I Am Free Of All Prejudice. I Hate Everyone Equally.

hello everyone....

Just be yourself and never try to copy anyone. We don't know whats going on in other's life. From distance you might be thinking that other's life is cool, but the reality is always different. You are not less than anyone if you be yourself.
    y other
    And one more thing you know? You have mentioned that you are good looking. Trust me friend that good looking people are always liked by others as their first impressing will be looks only. Have self confidence. No one know everything in life and it is not necessary to know each and every thing in life. Like as you said "they dont give a damn if i exist or not". Girls will always give a damn to other beautiful girl.

So the base line is you are a beautiful girl and they are jealous of you and nothing else. Just be yourself never over try anything and live your life then and then only people will follow you.

Try this, Best of Luck.