Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: feel inferior

See you should be happy for your cousins as they are popular and you are their cousin. I think you are fine, if it is bugging you so much share it with your close friend or may be with your mom. Yeah doing everything thinking of them is not god. Do what you like not what they they like. Listen to your heart whiterose.pari !!

New Born

thankss everyone....u guys r awesome..!! Its really hepling me...!! Love u people..

New Born

honey, there's no problem with you except for self-confidence and lack of self-respect so try to feel good with who you are and feel good about what you do. I'm not saying that you should take your beer and throw it in someone else's face and feel good. I'm saying you to think good and feel about your actions.

Feel positive and develop an optimistic or a positive approach to your life.

And about your cousins if they don't give a damn, then i suppose you might be having a friend of yours in some metro. Go up to that friend, spend some bucks get some nice clothes, appreciate yourself and just learn to enjoy. And regarding in your cousins company, don't be a silent goat . They won't care so you start caring for yourself.

I suppose whenever you are with your cousins, there is a moment when you want to say something but you hesitate to do so. Get rid of the hesitation and if you can't then ask yourself ,"
    Am I always going to be like this? Am I always gonna be silent when i should speak? Why can't i say and why am I killing my voice ? For my cousins? For this world that's not going to be beside me when i need them. But i am gonna be beside myself forever. Now i am gonna be me and now i am gonna speak ".

Although this sounds a bit weird but you might be hesitant to do so in public. So i suggest you do it in private first ( but only if you can't do it in public).

1. Go stand in front of mirror, NAKED.
    2. Look at your body from head to toe
    3. Look yourself into the eye but don't say anything
    4. Look deep into your own eyes and remember all the inferiority that you have felt around your cousins. Feel all that, let it burn you, let it pain you and when you can't bear no more ask yourself - "
    What now ?
    Am I always going to be like this? Am I always gonna be silent when i should speak? Why can't i say and why am I killing my voice ? For my cousins? For this world that's not going to be beside me when i need them. But i am gonna be beside myself forever. Now i am gonna be me and now i am gonna speak ".
    5. Turn around admire your butt, your body, your legs, your calves, your ****S, your ******s and your Face. And bend a little ahead, let your ****s hang a bit in the air and blow yourself a flying KIss

All the best
    Dr Gautam

People say its Tanni Sattar original, but I've heard this from my man Kanye west in one of his concerts.

"Someone will always be prettier. Someone will always be smarter. Someone will always be younger. But they will never be you!"

Cease like them haters exist and bltch, bark like you are the biggest dog in the yard.
    Last edited by RoleModel007; 06-09-2013 at 03:08 PM.