View Poll Results: which combination has most probable final five

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • andy,gauher,armaan,shilpa,asif

    2 10.00%
  • kamiya gauher andy,asif,armaan

    0 0%
  • shilpa,kamiya,andy,gauher,armaan

    1 5.00%
  • tanisha,gauher asif,apporva,kamiya

    1 5.00%
  • sangram,andy,gauher shilpa,kamiya

    0 0%
  • elli,asif pratyush.shilpa,andy

    0 0%
  • tanisha armaan,asif,andy,shilpa

    2 10.00%
  • kushal,gauher,andy,shilpa,asif

    1 5.00%
  • kushal,armaan,gauher,shilpa,kamiya

    3 15.00%
  • make ur own combination

    10 50.00%
Page 6 of 193 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 2884

Thread: Bigg Boss 7 News/Discussions - GUhar is the winner

  1. #76
    Bigg Boss Specialist ;) Colonel shivani2121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    l rh
    Posts
    17,588
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Great job all of you ..


    I feel Alive ... Its Awesome

  2. #77
    SB ICON Major General
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ------------
    Posts
    39,712
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    great going guys
    repz added for updates


  3. #78
    SB Guru Major Sush02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,047
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Thanks for the updates guys.. repzz added..
    I am a big of fan of Bigg Boss and would have certainly helped but yahan late se aata hai
    Eating is a Necessity but Coooking is an Art

  4. #79
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    120,272
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Day 3:

    4:30 am narkwaasi chakra chala rahe hain. aur sab log jage hai. swargwaasi aabhi soye hain. gauhar aur sangram sabko jaga dete hain taki narkwaasi khana kha sake. sab uth jaate hain aur nashta banate hain.

    At 8 alarm bajta hai. everyone enjoys the song. nark me sab soye hain. at 9 andy and gauhar discussing the pain of other side. they also feels that both party are not interfacing with each other. gauhar makes andy his brother as he was doing something which resembles her of her brother As he tries to make her smell her sweat from underarm .

    at 12 apurva and shilpa are chatting. apurva tells her ki yahan sabko khana kam lagta hai to un logo ko na samjhaye.

    at 1 bb calls rajat to give the luxury budget task. all swargwaasis are required to stand all the time, if they have to sit or relax then wheel should be moved by Narkwaasi.

    arman ask for more daal. and put his plate on fence which fells down . gauhar and andy discuss this. shilpa tell them to put all the things in 1 plate for each one.

    Swargwaasi needs 5 min break and khushal and ratan moves the wheel. anita and andy discuss wrestling with sangram and enjoys the talk.

    At 5 rajat asks that we have to stand all night. everyone start complain about it.

    at 6:45 big boss announce that task completed and it was successful. but also says that some people were sleeping in day hours. hence there would be a but in budget.

    at 6:30 kushal kamiya pryatusha and ally disauss about andy's orientation. Pratusha tells that ppl like these are chipko type & she don't like them at all.

    at 7:15 andy and anita discuss about kaka, she tells he was very notional about peoples. he asks why they did not married and says he don't know who was his wife. he also ask that she love his and miss him. she accepts it. he also says that he heard that he was mentally disturbed due to his failure. o which she tells that he was mast in his own world & don't care about these things, she also get emotional while saying this all .

    at 8:45 every one eating. as suddenly warden tells them that they are using ration at great pace and they could strive for 2 days at least.

    all sits in living area and discuss the situation. Anita tries to tell the situation & gauhar takes in between to tell other side that they have scarifies their food for them, so that they don't feel hungry, she also tells that person like Sangram too is having only 1 or 2 roties. to which Arman get angry and start shouting on her. Everyone from swarg side tells her to keep quite, she goes inside. Shilpa tells them that we have to regulate the ration as rice is not being used properly in terms of flour. to which everyone agrees.

    Sangram goes inside to see gauhar, she was weeping, & he tells her to stay calm and he would stnd for her as he feels she was right. She tells him to go away & let her alone for few minutes. Andy takes him out.

    Gauhar goes to fence to talk with Arman, they have a little quarrel again, gauhar says ki andar jo baaten decide hui wo yahan par nahi hui, isliye misunderstnading ho gayee, on which Anita come & says, ki sab baaten wahi huin jo decide huin (aag me ghee ) But Arman & Gauhar says sorry to each other & matter solves between them, Rajat also comes in between & tries to cool the matter.

    At 12:00, Shilpa, Tanisha & Andy sits in garden area & discuss the behavior of Gauhar, shipla tells ki jyada chaudhary nahi banna chahiye. She has leadership quality, but don't show it here. to which both agrees. Day ends, BB announces that the games begins


    Precap: BB asks all to come in confession room to nominate 1 person who they feel not good for heaven, most of them nominate Gauhar, BBasks her to pack her goodies & move to other side.
    good job riky....... am busy a bit ..bigboss bhi theek se nhi dekh paa rahi 4-5 din baad theek se contribute karungi
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

  5. #80
    Rainbow chaser Brigadier General 007RIKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    29,899
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    good job riky....... am busy a bit ..bigboss bhi theek se nhi dekh paa rahi 4-5 din baad theek se contribute karungi
    won't be available on Friday Saturday & sunday, aap kardo ya koi aur karde.
    We never see our real face

    It's only images or reflection what we see.

  6. #81
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    120,272
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    sach min gauher kuch jayada hi baat keenchti hai.....aur rone ki kya jaroorat thi?

    ratan..eli..hazel.kushal .toh jaise hain hi nahi ghar main......
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

  7. #82
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    120,272
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    won't be available on Friday Saturday & sunday, aap kardo ya koi aur karde.
    main bhi bahot busy hoon sat sunday ko friday ker doongi..............
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

  8. #83
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    120,272
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    18th September 2013 - Full Episode

    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

  9. #84
    Rainbow chaser Brigadier General 007RIKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    29,899
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    sach min gauher kuch jayada hi baat keenchti hai.....aur rone ki kya jaroorat thi?

    ratan..eli..hazel.kushal .toh jaise hain hi nahi ghar main......

    2 part me karne se jyada confusion ho gaya hai, sabko footage bhi nahi mil pa rahai hai, so jo jyada drma karega wo lime light me rahega
    We never see our real face

    It's only images or reflection what we see.

  10. #85
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    120,272
    Rep Power
    100

    Default



    0

    The contestants are badmouthing Anita, calling her fake and a misfit in the house

    Plotting and bad-mouthing are synonymous with Bigg Boss and the seventh season has just started and inmates are already at it. Their first target is Anita Advani, who claims to be the live-in partner of late superstar Rajesh Khanna.
    The housemates have called her “fake” and feel that she does not “deserve” to be in the Bigg Boss house, said a source from the channel.
    Based on the theme of hell and heave, Bigg Boss – Saath 7 went on air Sunday on Colors channel.
    Apparently, Armaan Kohli, Apurva Agnihotri, Pratyusha Banerjee and Kamya Punjabi got together and criticised Anita. They feel that she is a misfit in the house. Her introvert nature is not making friends with the inmates. In fact, they have already coined a name for her – ‘Aunty of the house’.
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

  11. #86
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    120,272
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Food seems to be the biggest concern of the hell and heaven mates inside the Bigg Boss house. While the housemates have limitations for food, they are trying hard to make ends meet and provide everyone with their needs.
    Armaan Kohli demanding food (Bigg Boss 7)
    Arman Kohli however doesnt seem to be very considerate about the same and his demands seem to be irking the heaven mates.
    Armaan Kohli (Day 3: Bigg Boss 7)
    During the lunch time, he asks for more dal and accuses the heaven-mates for ignoring his needs. He also happens to spill the food that was offered to him and upsets the other housemates.
    Housemates discussing food concern (Bigg Boss 7)
    Other housemates including Shilpa Saklani, Sangram and Anita Advani were seen expressing a concern about Armans behavior and the way he disrespected food.
    Housemates discussing food concern (Bigg Boss 7)
    Gauhar does not appreciate his behavior and feels that he should take these things more seriously while being more cooperative.
    Gauahar Gets Upset On Armaan
    Looks like the demarcation between heaven and hell has finally started hitting the parties on both the sides.
    Gauhar Khan getting upset on Arman (Bigg Boss 7)
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

  12. #87
    teekhi jammu chilli Major General arumita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    my home
    Posts
    30,385
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    gauhar khan bahut jada mehnat kar rahi hain limelight me rehne ke liye bahut tayri ke saath aayi hain














  13. #88
    ▬ Sammy The King ▬ Field Marshal .H.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SamnatiOn
    Posts
    214,510
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Day 3:

    4:30 am narkwaasi chakra chala rahe hain. aur sab log jage hai. swargwaasi aabhi soye hain. gauhar aur sangram sabko jaga dete hain taki narkwaasi khana kha sake. sab uth jaate hain aur nashta banate hain.

    At 8 alarm bajta hai. everyone enjoys the song. nark me sab soye hain. at 9 andy and gauhar discussing the pain of other side. they also feels that both party are not interfacing with each other. gauhar makes andy his brother as he was doing something which resembles her of her brother As he tries to make her smell her sweat from underarm .

    at 12 apurva and shilpa are chatting. apurva tells her ki yahan sabko khana kam lagta hai to un logo ko na samjhaye.

    at 1 bb calls rajat to give the luxury budget task. all swargwaasis are required to stand all the time, if they have to sit or relax then wheel should be moved by Narkwaasi.

    arman ask for more daal. and put his plate on fence which fells down . gauhar and andy discuss this. shilpa tell them to put all the things in 1 plate for each one.

    Swargwaasi needs 5 min break and khushal and ratan moves the wheel. anita and andy discuss wrestling with sangram and enjoys the talk.

    At 5 rajat asks that we have to stand all night. everyone start complain about it.

    at 6:45 big boss announce that task completed and it was successful. but also says that some people were sleeping in day hours. hence there would be a but in budget.

    at 6:30 kushal kamiya pryatusha and ally disauss about andy's orientation. Pratusha tells that ppl like these are chipko type & she don't like them at all.

    at 7:15 andy and anita discuss about kaka, she tells he was very notional about peoples. he asks why they did not married and says he don't know who was his wife. he also ask that she love his and miss him. she accepts it. he also says that he heard that he was mentally disturbed due to his failure. o which she tells that he was mast in his own world & don't care about these things, she also get emotional while saying this all .

    at 8:45 every one eating. as suddenly warden tells them that they are using ration at great pace and they could strive for 2 days at least.

    all sits in living area and discuss the situation. Anita tries to tell the situation & gauhar takes in between to tell other side that they have scarifies their food for them, so that they don't feel hungry, she also tells that person like Sangram too is having only 1 or 2 roties. to which Arman get angry and start shouting on her. Everyone from swarg side tells her to keep quite, she goes inside. Shilpa tells them that we have to regulate the ration as rice is not being used properly in terms of flour. to which everyone agrees.

    Sangram goes inside to see gauhar, she was weeping, & he tells her to stay calm and he would stnd for her as he feels she was right. She tells him to go away & let her alone for few minutes. Andy takes him out.

    Gauhar goes to fence to talk with Arman, they have a little quarrel again, gauhar says ki andar jo baaten decide hui wo yahan par nahi hui, isliye misunderstnading ho gayee, on which Anita come & says, ki sab baaten wahi huin jo decide huin (aag me ghee ) But Arman & Gauhar says sorry to each other & matter solves between them, Rajat also comes in between & tries to cool the matter.

    At 12:00, Shilpa, Tanisha & Andy sits in garden area & discuss the behavior of Gauhar, shipla tells ki jyada chaudhary nahi banna chahiye. She has leadership quality, but don't show it here. to which both agrees. Day ends, BB announces that the games begins


    Precap: BB asks all to come in confession room to nominate 1 person who they feel not good for heaven, most of them nominate Gauhar, BBasks her to pack her goodies & move to other side.


    mujhe to lagta hai woh gauhar ko other side nhi bhejne wale hain ...
    may b uska zaman move krwa rahe hoon .. captain room k liye

    jisko bhar bhejne ki sabne ki usse captain bana dein

    may b aisa ho .....
    Just when you think you have all the answers,
    I change the questions

  14. #89
    Rainbow chaser Brigadier General 007RIKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    29,899
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .H. View Post

    mujhe to lagta hai woh gauhar ko other side nhi bhejne wale hain ...
    may b uska zaman move krwa rahe hoon .. captain room k liye

    jisko bhar bhejne ki sabne ki usse captain bana dein

    may b aisa ho .....
    Kuch bhi ho sakta hai. lekin gauhar was saying ki yahi hota hai duniya me, jinke liye aap khade ho wahi back stabbing karte hain.

  15. #90
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    120,272
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .H. View Post

    mujhe to lagta hai woh gauhar ko other side nhi bhejne wale hain ...
    may b uska zaman move krwa rahe hoon .. captain room k liye

    jisko bhar bhejne ki sabne ki usse captain bana dein

    may b aisa ho .....
    may b aisa kuch nahi hua hai

    gauher hell main aa gyai hai ...tanisha bani hai captain.............
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4122
    Last Post: 29-01-2013, 12:23 AM
  2. Replies: 2330
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 01:58 PM
  3. Replies: 3322
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 01:58 PM
  4. Vindoo Dara Singh is Bigg Boss 3 winner
    By reeena in forum Television
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 07:53 PM
  5. Bigg Boss winner loses driving license
    By Preeto Maam in forum Television
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24-06-2009, 04:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •