Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lazy and Kiddish fiancee - Will it be a happy marriage?

New Born

Default Lazy and Kiddish fiancee - Will it be a happy marriage?

Hi ..
    I was dating a girl whom i proposed 2 years ago.. She is beautiful, loves me , and wants to marry me. After a lot of hiccups I have agreed to marry.

She says she loves me lot but there is a problem.

1) She is very lazy, never gets before 11 am , never goes to market, never takes any responsibility etc.

2) She is very childish and immature sue to which I can never have a meaningful discussion with her.
    All our common friends say that I am far more mature than her. I have patiently waited for her to mature but there is very little progress on her part. She is so childish that she cant even understand how she is missing some maturity.

I am very confused if our marriage will be a happy marriage. We have not yet got engaged but our parents have talked and marriage seem to be on the card.

Good thing about her she is very loyal , very beautiful, simple and when we love or hug, we seem to be the most perfect couple. We are around 26-27 year.

Pls tell me what should we do ? Should we marry ? Will ours be ha happy marriage ?

Yes it will be a happy marriage, there must be some bad things in you too, so just learn to live with her.

New Born

Hello,

Given what you have told me regarding the marriage on the cards situation and your fiancee's laziness, i think it's better that you sort out this topic with her before any such thing takes place.

I would advise you to invite her to a coffee or a lunch, somewhere outside, just for the two of you. And in that meeting , you put the question in front of her , "Whether she's going to change her lazy and careless attitude or not ?" . Don't say anything more.

Now if she is still in a kidding mood and not talking seriously, you pay the bill and walk off, leaving her right there. Now if she pulls you to back to the table, you resist her and you stay firm and you leave.

Now if you do everything right and don't go merciful , then either of the two things is gonna happen

Bad scenario : She ceases to talk to you, throws you out of her life and dumps you. The only god thng about this is that you get to know that she was never in love with you and she was merely using her as a dutiful man for her, and that she was never gonna be responsible. This allows to walk out of her life and start afresh somewhere else, with someone else.

Good scenario : She says she'll be better in the future, mind her ways and be a better and more responsible persona. If that happens you hold her in your arms, take her hand and drop her at her house and proceed to yours.

TIP : Don't talk to her on the way to her place and observe her for a few days before easing yourself on her. Is she becomes responsible , then you got your love and a responsible life partner in one girl - 2 in 1 package

Hope for the best and do the rest

Dr. Gautam

Quote Originally Posted by MissingLove View Post
    Hi ..
    I was dating a girl whom i proposed 2 years ago.. She is beautiful, loves me , and wants to marry me. After a lot of hiccups I have agreed to marry.

1) She is very lazy, never gets before 11 am , never goes to market, never takes any responsibility etc.

2) She is very childish and immature sue to which I can never have a meaningful discussion with her.
    All our common friends say that I am far more mature than her. I have patiently waited for her to mature but there is very little progress on her part. She is so childish that she cant even understand how she is missing some maturity.

I am very confused if our marriage will be a happy marriage. We have not yet got engaged but our parents have talked and marriage seem to be on the card.

Good thing about her she is very loyal , very beautiful, simple and when we love or hug, we seem to be the most perfect couple. We are around 26-27 year.

Pls tell me what should we do ? Should we marry ? Will ours be ha happy marriage ?
    Marriage is a big decision. Be 100% sure that you want her for the rest of your life.
    However, given that you're so picky, be ready for your mind working extra careful the next time as well.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

tHINK WELL.. BECAUSE I DONT THINK SHE WILL CHANGE neither i think you should expect any change.... she is she if you think you need someone more mature then you should not go further and tell her frankly what you expecting... if she agrees to change ok,, if she is still immature and doesnt understand the need to change then you should not go further!!!!

Well thats up to you if you want it to be a happy marriage. Frankly these things are not a big deal. You can't expect her to live the same lifestyle you've been living & vice versa for her. It's important to understand responsibities but take it easy & relax. Find the right time to tell her that you'd like her to be a bit more responsible n then take it from there

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

we are not fortune tellers that we say it will be a happy marriage or it won't be.....only time will tell you that.....just look at your hand five different fingers....different length....different size.....different people different thinking.....

what is the guarantee if you will marry a mature girl....you'll be leading a happy life....who will assure you that she will remain loyal...

you've known her for two years...you admit she is loyal...for than enough.....HAPPY MARRIAGE.....

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Hi ..

So you wanna marry a granny..?
    The girl is kiddish, good for you. We are all lazy, does not mean we would be like that all our life.

There is no sure way of telling what marriage works. So, keep it simple. If you like her the way she is, good. Otherwise move on. Maybe the girl deserves better.

G'day

​she is simple n loyal.....what else u want.........first tell me r u a perfect person urself?
    happiness needs no reason

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Oh Come on man......... she'z pretty, she'z loyal...... ok she'z childish..... but these days where u get innocent gals much........? Don't u think you r lucky in that perspective..?

We all have some sort of flaws.... but thats part and parcel of life....

Of course its your decision.... but still.....If I were you....I would hav just hold her hand and spend my life with..........
    Kuch baat hai ki hasti meet ti nahi hamari
    Sadiyo raha hai dushman daur-e-zamaana hamara

SB Addict

I would love a woman in her 20's who stays in bed till 11 AM. All you need to ensure is that she is awake and active most of the time.

Hi ..

If this is a big question for you then you I suggest you don't ruin the poor girls life!

You need to reiterate the meaning of 'LOVE' in your life!!!

See... Maturity is not like a fruit ripening, ok. And whatever u are talking about here is just the way she is being treated by her parents, may be she is being treated as a princess at her place. So if u think u can talk to her about these things and get a clarity before marriage its well and good, else you may have to take it up ur a$$ and ask her to mend her ways to which suits u.

And if u feel that's not going to happen, then probably u need to think about taking this relationship any further.
    Remember, communication is the key to get to know each other.

You have not mentioned her age. She might be around early 20s.
    Anyways what you are saying is not the major constrain in your marriage. Its upto you to decide whether you will be okay with little bit of kiddish wife.

May be after marriage when families will be involved she will understand her responsibilities.
    So far no major reason for your marriage to flop.
    Comparing Pros and Cons, Pros are She is Loyal, beautiful and simple, thats what all the men need, isn't it?
    While the only con in her is her immaturity and irresponsibility.

Pros overshadows the cons.... Go for it man.

All the Best, God bless you both.

Honestly, couldn't give a rat's rear if she is lazy or kiddish. As long as she doesn't try to change you and she can deal with your man habits, you should know 'she is a KEEPER'. Plus, it would really help if she understood the offside rules in football and your dog likes her.