Thread: Need Urgent help about Her Pregnancy and Periods

New Born

Exclamation Need Urgent help about Her Pregnancy and Periods

Dear All,I need Urgent Help on some matter Actually about 15 days back i and my gf met and ended up having some sex session. During the First session i had protection but after 20 min we ended up having another short session. During which less sex was involved i entered half of My **** and with drew around 30 sec to 1 minutes before discharging.Now the problem is that her last periods were on 19th night and she usually felt slight pre periods pain. This time she is feeling pain in her leg and belly for around a week and even according to her she was feeling too mch pain sometime and constant pain now days. But now 2 days have passed and the periods have not started with constant pain still goin on in her belly and legs.I wanted to confirm that is there possibility of Pregnancy by that short session even though i didnt discharge in her. Secondly if yes then what are the measures that can be taken to resist the pregnancy process and finish it before its too late as we come from a family where cant afford to get this out that we had sex before marriage. and it will not be possible to face anyone.It also concerns me that she is constantly feeling pain in her legs and is it normal that when a girl gets pregnant and misses a period she faces pain during the period days?? we had that sex on 5th sep and today is 21. I really want your help in this and want to sort this matter out with the help of medicnes or pills so that pragnancy cant reach a place where we have to unofficially abort. May you understand my problem and i ll be very gratefull for your kind help

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! You are a bit silly to be asking about how to do a medical termination of pregnancy in an open forum. With insufficient inputs, you may end up doing irrevocable harm to the girl.
    Anyway, lets deal with first things first. Please go and buy from any chemist, a pregnancy test kit. The instructions will be given on it. Do the test first. If the test is negative, relax- and if the test is positive, then take the girl to a gynecologist, who can oversee a medical termination of pregnancy. Do not attempt to do this without proper medical supervision.

It is important for us to know at what time on 5th Sept 2013 you had the sex session. Only then we will be able to tell you whether she is pregnant or not. Meanwhile, please follow Preeto's advise.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Yes,
    Pregnancy can happen the way you had the second session. You do not always have to ejacuate inside her to get her pregnant. If you put it in, without protection, you are ALWAYS at risk. Please take an ECP within 24 hrs incase this ever happens in future.

For now, the first priority is to check if she is actually pregnany. Buy 2-3 home pregnancy strips and ask her to take the test ever 4 hours. I advice Multiple tests just to make sure.

If she is pregnant then please write back and I will help you further.

G'day

New Born

Thanks For you Help i am really gratefull.. the test is negative and luckily her periods started today.. I am really grateful for your all advice and will make sure that perform this act after marriage as we are due to marriage in 6 month
    Thanks a lot you ve alway been helpful;

​lucky this time but my suggestion for ur future please do things which u know thoroughly off............before u land in them
    happiness needs no reason

Banned

If you do not know, for your kind information penis start a little bit of ejaculation as soon as excitation starts in male not enough, but enough for lubrication purpose during intercourse. it may possible that your gf is pregnant. if you think that you are a smarty pant and can avoid this by pulling out than you are wrong, Condoms are used not only for preventing STD's but also act as a fail safe in certain cases like yours take a urine test of her's or approach a Doctor to check that she is pregnant or not
    GOD BLESS ALL, BYE.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Well pills will not work to terminate the pregnancy and yes it will harm the girl. So like maam said get the test and if it is positive then go to the gyno..