Thread: i hate my life

strawberry648

Default i hate my life

hi mam i am from hyd
    i have completed my MBA recently and my parents r searching for a groom
    the problem is since my childhood i know a guy who stays nearby to my home belonging to same caste and he has completed his mtech and working in a reputed cmpany as a software engineer
    he proposed me wen i was in my 8th standard...but we were frnds till my 11thstandard..my parents got to knw abt that and warned me..so i stoped talking but he was very depressed and attempted for suicide also...again aftr 3yrs he came to me and proposed me again so i accepted him and thought of marrying.and had sex with him {{{but wen we were apart his classmate proposed him.he told her everything abt me eventhough she proposed him.they were in a relation for 3 yrs..
    coz of some issues she got married and having a kid also...}}}
    but after accepting his love he told abt her and his relationship with her...i took it lite and accepted him but she scolded me very badly and made him to stop talking with me..i felt very bad and thought let him b happy whr ever he is.
    but i really dont knw wat d hell happnd a guy proposed me i accepted him and had sex with him too
    after a year again this guy came to me and proposed me but i said iam already in a relation how can i jilt with him though i love u and want u... once we 3 met and discussed abt d problem everything was ok we both jilted and i was with first guy...but i dint want to cheat him so told him that i had sex with tht guy..he felt very bad he scolded me very badly but was with me for 6-8 months and again we both jilted for som reason but i love him so much
    and now 4 months back he came to me and again proposed me i again accepted him and thought of marrying
    everything was fine for 1month aftr thta his ex gal frnd came into contact with him from then he started avoiding me and saying he will not marrry me ..he is unable to digest my past it seems...dont knw wat all she said abt me he is avoiding me
    but i am unable to forget him i love him so much cant live without him daily iam requesting him to accept my lovw but he is not listenning to me...i want him
    plz suggest me wat i have to do really i feel like dying sometimes but coz of my mom n dad i want to live
    but i cant marry other guy i hate my life

Very complicated thread. I think because of its complication nobody replied.
    Anyways even I am confused about 1st guy, 2nd guy, ex gf and you.
    Every thing is so messy and moreover sex is involved in this relation. Everyone who is reading this remember one thing most of the people in India will never able to digest the fact that there partners had sex with other than them even though they claim to be most practical person. The best thing is to hide the sex thing from the partner. You may inform about the past relation but not that you had sex. That information will never be handled well.

Anyways my suggestion here is to leave all 1st or 2nd or 3rd guy or ex gf or whatever... Find someone new who is not into this messy case and start it again.

All the best...

I am ready to hang myself while reading this query. Its more complex than nuclear physics.

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Same here.. feel like banging my head on wall for understanding this query. ... kuch samajh nhi aa rha who is gf....who is bf... who left whom...and who cheated whom...

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

I cant understand anything..had sex had sex bla bla all i could understand you slept with several people.. just one warning.... dont catch std's... and regret life...

MBA with such english... goshh.....
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

when the guy you really love has said that he will not marry you...why are you wasting your time and energy....just make it clear to yourself that its over between you and him.....secondly don't be so open to physical relationship with anyone....there should be some dignity......no point in ending your life you'll be known as 2nd JIA KHAN.....which you don't want isn't it.....time is the best solution to your problem....as time will pass you will be fine....it will be hard but you have no other choice.....good luck.....

SB Champion Lieutenant

Well it is a complicated thread really it is so what you need to do is that you need to move on and find a guy who will accept you.

New Born

Hello,

The way i see your situation , there isn't a synonym of the word idiot in the oxford dictionary that wouldn't suit you.

You meet up with a guy, fall in love with him, have sex with him and then switch to the other guy do everything written above and then u say that it's complicated.

There's only one solution to your problem, just marry a good looking decent earning handsome guy that you and your parents think is the most eligible bachelor and forget all these past flings and affairs otherwise you're going to have a lot of shit coming your way, more than the capacity of a sewer i might add.

As for the irritating gf of ur ex, confront her strongly, control the conversation and finish the matter for once and all.

As for suicide, just imagine your parents condition after that. Do they deserve it ?

Take the path that's best for your life

Dr. Gautam

Rainbow chaser Major General

Well can't understand who's who

But the best possible solution is to marry the one, which your parents decides for you, as per my understanding you are not mature enough to make such decisions.
    let it rain over me....

Banned

first 4-7 lines i cant understand it's male or a female write your queries in a simple way

Please post again when you are sober.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry648 View Post
    hi mam i am from hyd
    i have completed my MBA recently and my parents r searching for a groom
    the problem is since my childhood i know a guy who stays nearby to my home belonging to same caste and he has completed his mtech and working in a reputed cmpany as a software engineer
    he proposed me wen i was in my 8th standard...but we were frnds till my 11thstandard..my parents got to knw abt that and warned me..so i stoped talking but he was very depressed and attempted for suicide also...again aftr 3yrs he came to me and proposed me again so i accepted him and thought of marrying.and had sex with him {{{but wen we were apart his classmate proposed him.he told her everything abt me eventhough she proposed him.they were in a relation for 3 yrs..
    coz of some issues she got married and having a kid also...}}}
    but after accepting his love he told abt her and his relationship with her...i took it lite and accepted him but she scolded me very badly and made him to stop talking with me..i felt very bad and thought let him b happy whr ever he is.
    but i really dont knw wat d hell happnd a guy proposed me i accepted him and had sex with him too
    after a year again this guy came to me and proposed me but i said iam already in a relation how can i jilt with him though i love u and want u... once we 3 met and discussed abt d problem everything was ok we both jilted and i was with first guy...but i dint want to cheat him so told him that i had sex with tht guy..he felt very bad he scolded me very badly but was with me for 6-8 months and again we both jilted for som reason but i love him so much
    and now 4 months back he came to me and again proposed me i again accepted him and thought of marrying
    everything was fine for 1month aftr thta his ex gal frnd came into contact with him from then he started avoiding me and saying he will not marrry me ..he is unable to digest my past it seems...dont knw wat all she said abt me he is avoiding me
    but i am unable to forget him i love him so much cant live without him daily iam requesting him to accept my lovw but he is not listenning to me...i want him
    plz suggest me wat i have to do really i feel like dying sometimes but coz of my mom n dad i want to live
    but i cant marry other guy i hate my life
    Well,
    Another fine example of the hypocracy of men. He had sex with another girl, and it was no big deal. But, the moment he came to know you had sex with someone, he could not digest it. THIS IS WHY I SAY that men do not deserve the truth when it comes to your sexual past. So, let them believe you are a virgin, it won't hurt anyone.

Now since you have already been truthful, nothing much can be done. The fact is that he is an Idiot and will never accept you. So, move on.. The more DESPERATION you show, the more hard it is going to be. You have already lost the guy, now don't lose your self respect by pleading in front of a moron.

Also, next time wait for marriage before you have sex. OR have the ability to hide it.

G'day

Time to turn over a new leaf. Forget about your past, start afresh. Life gives everyone a second chance and I am sure you are gonna rock it!

Yeh thread aur comments padhkar meri hasi nahi ruk rahi hai....

its ppl Like YOU (miss Life-Hater }who has KEPT the HUMOUR ALIVE thanks !!!

More such Funny Threads EXPECTED from YOU, MAM...After all Laughter is the BEst Medicine !!!