Thread: Should I soldier on or is it not worth it anymore???

Unregistered

Unhappy Should I soldier on or is it not worth it anymore???

Hi,

I posted my query earlier but unfortunately did not receive any replies.. anyways i would like to try again.. i love this guy.. we have been through enough ups and downs.. but an year ago, this guy who loved me for 3 years suddenly announced that he doesn't love me anymore.. i have tried very hard for the past one year to turn things around for us.. i find peace in him.. he means home.. how could i have let him go? anyways now he talks to me.. he cares for me.. he infact even confessed a week ago that he loves me too.. but he is adamant that he will never be with me because he cannot forgive me for the past. i do not know what to do.. someone has rightly said "be careful when u are trying to mend the broken pieces for someone's heart as u might end up cutting urself!" not like m blaming him.. ofcourse we both have made mistakes.. i probably made more mistakes than him.. please advice what should i do now?? ( sensible replies would be appreciated.. please do not hurl insults at him it will make me very upset!

thanks in advance

Thanks for adding a new phrase 'soldier on' in my vocabulary. The answer to your query is that you need to soldier on till he finally agrees to marry you or cuts off from you completely.

Why would we hurl insults at him when your query doesnt make sense...

You gave us no details. What kind of ups and downs you guys had that were so earth shattering that his heart was broken? Anyways, whatever the case may be he wont be with you but he loves you? Thats even stranger than the query you just asked.

You guys need to take some time off and think about what you want from this relationship. And if you 2 come to a mutual reason to be with each other whether its physical/emotional/social then go on or else move on. Why hurt someone more with your presence and vice versa?

Lack of information to reply anything. May be due to lack of information no one replied to your query earlier.
    Post it in more details about what mistakes you both did earlier and you will get more replies. make other thread with details and if you want genuine answer post the correct details without being bias then and then only you will get the proper way to your problem.

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Going by my experience:

People who cling on to the past are to be forgotten!

Neither do they let go off, the past nor will they let you make peace with your past.

Letting go off such people will ensure 1 less headache in one's life!

Time n tide wait for none.

Move on, would what I'd suggest you, irrespective of minute details which you've failed to provide.

Find someone who believes in RAAT GAYI BAAT GAYI!
    आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

I posted my query earlier but unfortunately did not receive any replies.. anyways i would like to try again.. i love this guy.. we have been through enough ups and downs.. but an year ago, this guy who loved me for 3 years suddenly announced that he doesn't love me anymore.. i have tried very hard for the past one year to turn things around for us.. i find peace in him.. he means home.. how could i have let him go? anyways now he talks to me.. he cares for me.. he infact even confessed a week ago that he loves me too.. but he is adamant that he will never be with me because he cannot forgive me for the past. i do not know what to do.. someone has rightly said "be careful when u are trying to mend the broken pieces for someone's heart as u might end up cutting urself!" not like m blaming him.. ofcourse we both have made mistakes.. i probably made more mistakes than him.. please advice what should i do now?? ( sensible replies would be appreciated.. please do not hurl insults at him it will make me very upset!

thanks in advance
    He is an awesome guy.
    Marry him.

I hope you find this reply pleasing and suitable as we have been prohibited from speaking the truth by you.

G'day

Banned

he is accepting you besides your mistakes, what else you want from this guy ? anymore or anything less ?
    I don't understand, you have made more mistakes than him and you are deciding whether to be with him or not Confusing to me.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

sometimes when fights get overdosed, one partner feel completely fed up and decides to give up... i think that's a phase in every relationship where two persons get into long term relationship for the first time... its inevitable to take each other for granted and fight... and it always when things is about to get destroyed that you realize these stupid mistakes wasnt worth it..... and its only those relationship involve strong commitment that survive this phase.. and later it turns to be a successful couple....

dont worry, keep calm... am sure you have learn about your mistakes and wont repeat them... now, listen, dont ask for a chance to mend this relationship just take it.. because you already have the chance since he still cares and be with you though he claims not to be with you... be sweet.. and a mature girl in this relationship.... and try to mend it by yourself... do your part.... and am sure if he loves you he will appreciate the change....

just saying sorry wont convince him that you will really change and have a good relationship.. just start do it and make him see the change.. its only then that he will be convinced...... doent matter even if you have to be his friend to win him back....show him you are mature and have that potential to live well...

i dont know what mistakes you both did in past but still let him say he wont forgive.... when you will start be loving.. and make as if you forgot the past... he will gradually forgive you and forget....
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!

I hear what you are saying and this reply below, is probably going to make sense to you. Anyway, Try your hardest- you have given three years of your life to this relationship - if it does not look like he wants to make amends, then, well, time to mend yourself.
    There is just so much that you can do, so don't kill yourself over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Mimi View Post
    sometimes when fights get overdosed, one partner feel completely fed up and decides to give up... i think that's a phase in every relationship where two persons get into long term relationship for the first time... its inevitable to take each other for granted and fight... and it always when things is about to get destroyed that you realize these stupid mistakes wasnt worth it..... and its only those relationship involve strong commitment that survive this phase.. and later it turns to be a successful couple....

dont worry, keep calm... am sure you have learn about your mistakes and wont repeat them... now, listen, dont ask for a chance to mend this relationship just take it.. because you already have the chance since he still cares and be with you though he claims not to be with you... be sweet.. and a mature girl in this relationship.... and try to mend it by yourself... do your part.... and am sure if he loves you he will appreciate the change....

just saying sorry wont convince him that you will really change and have a good relationship.. just start do it and make him see the change.. its only then that he will be convinced...... doent matter even if you have to be his friend to win him back....show him you are mature and have that potential to live well...

i dont know what mistakes you both did in past but still let him say he wont forgive.... when you will start be loving.. and make as if you forgot the past... he will gradually forgive you and forget....