Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to adopt a girl child in future!

New Born

Girl children are quite like buds,if I will have one,I will nourish her till bloom and then help her in future.

New Born

This is a beautiful idea....i mean very nice gesture....look adoption is not easy in India....it is a noble and caring idea in your mind but for that you need a family. i mean a wife and her approval for adoption. You can always sponsor a girl child and look that your money is put into right direction by the particular NGO.

New Born

I know there are NGOs but I wanna do it myself.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

You are 18 years old kiddo.

Just be kind enough to take care of your own kid and that would be good enough. Again, if you wanna do something for the poor kids then pay for their food and education. That should be enough.

I don't know where you find yourself so much free time to think about all this man. Adopting one girl is not going to solve the problems in the world. So, get over it and try and move back into real world.

G'day

Are you seriously upto it? You are just of 18 first think of your upbringing and then think of other.
    At later stage once you will settle down, do this noble cause by donating, it is one and same thing.

New Born

In my family and close relatives despite of having own child, we have about 3 adopted child. Aging from 4 years (adoption age 8 months to 30 months) to 12 years as on today.

Adopting child is good social as well as anti social work. I had been to one agency (orphanage) where I had an opportunity to talk to a woman who was very rational and knew what she is doing - exactly.

According to her, most child they get are from unwed mothers - because Indian society does not respect unwed mothers and also women are not yet inclined to be financially independent, when women want to have fun without knowledge they get pregnant and eventually child come to orphanage.

I had lengthy discussion and she got me rid of my illusion about social service or good cause. I have reached to conclusion that orphanage and adoption of child does more harm to society that good. Because child get adopted people enjoys sex without marriage and worries of preventing pregnancies. Because child get adopted, society is least bothered to change and accept unwed mothers and respect unwed mothers. Because child get adopted women are not yet getting inclined to be financially independent. Once child is accepted by adoption agencies / orphanage men and women who are reason for bringing one orphan to this world is free from the guilt and responsibility and get opportunity to marry to some one and lead guilt free life.

We need to change views of the society for unwed mothers, unwed fathers and also we need to instigate women to be financially independent of any of the men in her life - be him a father / husband or companion.

Such so called social services does not put society under pressure to rethink its corrupt moral system.

New Born

Sure..I will Try to help them in future.

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Frank opinion:

Dont go for adoption until unless you are termed as sexually not capable of producing children.

Looking at the current scenario where women want to be carefree at large and thinking that you cannot find a suitable partner in life will lead to more chaos.

Do not go for adoption if you are a impatient person.

Its not a pup whom you want to adopt, who pisses somewhere, shits somewhere, when once shown where to do what will wag its tail and follow what you say.

Adopting a baby is no joke, its not giving body wash like you do to your car, babies have to bathed with lukewarm water, care should be taken that water does not enter mouth of the baby. etc etc

Prepared for all this? Go adopt a baby, but at your age, nobody will give you a baby to adopt, at the most.. you could get hands on a puppy, a pug looks cute too !
    आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

New Born

I am not going to adopt her now,okay?I have said that I will do it when I am financially capable.

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Popular_Pranoy View Post
    I am not going to adopt her now,okay?I have said that I will do it when I am financially capable.
    It always feels good when the query holder makes the effort to come back with a resolution.
    So may it be

New Born

Thanks for this post@not-yet-divorced-starved

New Born

Thanks lisbonstar28

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

The rules of adoption in India:
    1. Couples have to be both >30 years of age
    2. Single females can be >30 yrs but single males have to be >40 yrs
    3. Girls children will not be given to single males
    Shaam-e-Avadh is very tiring

New Born

Hmm...thanks for the data

New Born

In recent time girl baby create a storm among the people everyone want to adopt girl baby. I really welcome your thought.