Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Is love incomplete without physical intimacy

  1. #16
    Bourne Captain RoleModel007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Treadstone
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sachingulyani View Post
    Even I want answer for your query from other members.

    The same phase has been faced by me. My gf never allowed me intimacy. Even if I tried, she stopped me at the stage where I can't but anyways I had to stop for her. Me and my gf always went for long trips couple of time and even in one room with soothing and lovely environment in 3 star hotel, she never allowed me to advance even to the stage of lip lock.. It's like what PARYAN said serving food to hungry man and saying don't eat it. I was not able to sleep whole night on one bed where my gf lying next to me with shorts and tee and me feeling out of control.. Then too I have to face the reality just because I want to be with her.

    Almost 2 years of my relation and my gf is little bit okay with intimacy but that too depends on her mood. She can stop me from anywhere if she feels that she is doing wrong. then after 30 minutes of lecture from her. Till date I cant do anything with her even if we are alone in the same room with cozy and smoothing ambience. She also thinks like you that it is wrong and cannot be done before marriage.

    I know how it feels.
    Needless to say, but you have to resign to the fact that here in this section we don't give any advice on how to seduce your girl friend, if she is interested in making out with you she will & no one can force her into it.

    Just understand this you need to make her comfortable & once she feels secure with you, she can take the next step. Till such time enjoy the time spent with her & cherish the memories.

  2. #17
    New Born sachingulyani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    Your query is completely different man. She asked if it is "necessary" , you are talking about refusal.

    excuse my saying but your gf is stupid. Ask her in which book is it written that having a BF is alright but having sex is a no no. Ask her why did she even get in a relationship with you..? To torture you..?

    If you are in a relationship and your partner wants sex, either have it or break up with him. There cannot be another way. As simple as that.

    G'day
    Breaking a relation only for sex shows desperation. There are other factors working my way. Its easier said then done. I know how it feels but can't leave her on the basis of sexual drive. Sometimes I too feel irritated while she stops me in middle but only funda I am using is let this moment pass for sometime. and literally everything gets okay if some time passes by.
    Infact if we want to take positive side, My gf is 100% loyal to me that can be figure out by the fact that if she doesnt allow me to advance in these 2 years then there is no chance for other to peep in. I am ready to wait till marriage.

  3. #18
    New Born sachingulyani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoleModel007 View Post
    Needless to say, but you have to resign to the fact that here in this section we don't give any advice on how to seduce your girl friend, if she is interested in making out with you she will & no one can force her into it.

    Just understand this you need to make her comfortable & once she feels secure with you, she can take the next step. Till such time enjoy the time spent with her & cherish the memories.
    Thats what I am doing.

  4. #19
    New Born sachingulyani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gudu Gudu Returns View Post
    .................................................. ......
    This theory is also there, lets keep some for after marriage. Lets save something for the future, to not let the BF do koochie koochie with the GF

    This is what exactly I think.

  5. #20
    ..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wanderer
    Posts
    12,076
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sachingulyani View Post
    Breaking a relation only for sex shows desperation. There are other factors working my way. Its easier said then done. I know how it feels but can't leave her on the basis of sexual drive. Sometimes I too feel irritated while she stops me in middle but only funda I am using is let this moment pass for sometime. and literally everything gets okay if some time passes by.
    Infact if we want to take positive side, My gf is 100% loyal to me that can be figure out by the fact that if she doesnt allow me to advance in these 2 years then there is no chance for other to peep in. I am ready to wait till marriage.
    Well,
    I do not buy your theory.

    That's being two faced. !
    What logic states that it is "ok" to have a boyfriend but "not ok" to have sex before marriage? What changes after marriage? Its the same person, same old relationship - Just a new name. !

    Lets face it, If you are MODERN ENOUGH to have a bf, there is no point in being Backward enough to deny sex. That is torture. Can she even blame you if you ever cheated on her..?

    It is not about SEX. It is about respect. She is denying you something for no reason and does not care how you feel about it. That is the main point here.

    G'day
    p.s - this is just a discussion. no way am i suggesting you to break up with ur gf. Whatever works for you is good enough. !
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

  6. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Advice to girl

    First of all, think of your boyfriend first and yourself, consider why you want to be in a relationship ask yourself a "question" ? okay
    i guess according to your query you want an emotional support, right naa?.. Now Consider what he want "SEX".
    consider these points:

    1. Saying i am from a conservative family and want to make just a boyfriend is a "bullshit" make a note of this yourself.it is also not necessary that make a bf and have sex with him So you are pretty modern yourself don't make conservative excuses.

    2.Consider you are getting every kind of support from boyfriend what he is getting ?? nothing i guess he is yours a "good-friend" type only

    3.you are saying that you are in a serious relationship with so why he is not understanding your needs ? bunch of immature love i think ? saying we love each other but don't know what it is

    4.A_decent1 is some about right if he(bf) is not understanding your feeling and situations then what is the point being a relationship OR you are not understanding his need and feelings too VICE VERSA.

    5. say to him faithfully about your feelings about your point of view towards "sex" else move on good for him and good for you too. Even "sex" cannot guarantee a perfect relationship, aaj nai to kal tut jayegi means

    GOD BLESS YOU

Similar Threads

  1. Incomplete Love Stories
    By sheikh in forum Bollywood Celebrities
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 10:44 PM
  2. Bf needs intimacy otherwise wont love me
    By Gloomy in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 04:21 AM
  3. hubby not intrstd in physical intimacy
    By soyi aatma in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-03-2010, 08:11 AM
  4. Problem of physical intimacy
    By Unregistered in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 15-07-2009, 09:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •