Thread: How to tell her reality, help me out !

New Born

Unhappy How to tell her reality, help me out !

Hello SB community ! One word for Ask Preeto section is "Awesome" ! Please have a look at my situation.
    May u remember from my last thread, I'm a Web Dev living in Delhi and my gf lives in Germany. We've a lifetime commitment as we love each other sooo much. Since last 40-50 days we weren't skyping regularly as she was on a tour with her Dad(travel blogger). During that time somehow I came in contact with this Delhi girl on fb and we dated each other like 4-5 times. We just had kissing, nothing more than that. Now she is so serious about this relationship, even thinking of marriage. As my German gf returned to her home and we again started talking regularly, I realized my mistake. I request to honourable members of SB to tell me how I should tell reality to Delhi girl without hurting her (She is a very nice person & I'm already feeling so guilty).
    Thanks in Advance !!

SB Addict

Honesty is the best policy. Tell her that she is a nice person whereas you are not so nice. Please also make it very clear to her that you used her as a "filler" when your "lifetime commitment GF" was drinking beer with her father during Oktoberfest. If she sulks or gets upset, remind her that you have only kissed and nothing more.

To balance the equation, please tell your German GF that you have dated another girl during her absence and are feeling guilty. Make it abundantly clear to her that you will be kosher for the rest of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by shishirrr2 View Post
    Hello SB community ! One word for Ask Preeto section is "Awesome" ! Please have a look at my situation.
    May u remember from my last thread, I'm a Web Dev living in Delhi and my gf lives in Germany. We've a lifetime commitment as we love each other sooo much. Since last 40-50 days we weren't skyping regularly as she was on a tour with her Dad(travel blogger). During that time somehow I came in contact with this Delhi girl on fb and we dated each other like 4-5 times. We just had kissing, nothing more than that. Now she is so serious about this relationship, even thinking of marriage. As my German gf returned to her home and we again started talking regularly, I realized my mistake. I request to honourable members of SB to tell me how I should tell reality to Delhi girl without hurting her (She is a very nice person & I'm already feeling so guilty).
    Thanks in Advance !!
    Wow. You are wayyyy too involved in these social networking website dating world. Long distance relationships have a different scenario but still, there are no 100% commitments anywhere. German girl (who I assume is a computer screen relationship) might have secrets as well.

One must have a face 2 face relationship to even call it a relationship. Right now you arent involved with anyone. Neither the german girl/nor the delhi girl. Plus, you werent forced to date/kiss the new one. So the blame is on you as well. If you were sooo happy with a skype relationship, you wouldnt have gone out with the new girl.

Set your priorities right. And move on from any relationship thats making you go find another one.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Thanks in Advance !!
    Well'
    You really can't do much here except being honest with the girl. She may think she is in love with you, but she is not. Nobody falls in love in 4 weeks. She may be hurt and depressed for a few days but that would be the extent of it, So, do not worry too much about it.

You need to tell her the complete truth and just expect her to forgive you. If she does - good, if she does not then so be it.

G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Thanks in Advance !!

Dilli chorde.. Tamilnadu chala ja jisse pehle ke yeh Dilli wali ladaki case thokde tumhare oopar, attempt to rape ka.

1. Leave Delhi ASAP.
    2. Shift to Tamilnadu.
    3. Change your phone number, change your handset.
    4. Delete your photos on your FB account, and then delete the FB account itself.
    5. Foriner cant do much harm to you, than local girl. Delhi rape case effect still lingers on the nation. Before this Delhi Girl files a false case on you of rape or promising to marry but now not accepting to marry, it will also amount to rape as per 2013 SC verdict. [Google SC verdict yourself].

Good luck.
    Last edited by Gudu Gudu Returns; 06-10-2013 at 11:22 AM.
    आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

tell her truth...be brave....good luck.....

Just start doing things which she doesn't like, have abundant number of fights with her and slowly start making distance.
    Last edited by o00; 08-10-2013 at 07:38 AM.

You: Sweety, I am sorry but I have to breakup with you.
    She: What? Why? Are you mad?
    You: It isn't you, it's me (An all time classic breakup line)
    She: What's me-you?
    You: It's me because I have taken this pledge.
    She: What pledge?
    You: "India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters"... Duh?
    She: So?
    You: Do you even know how difficult it is to find a German girlfriend?

Walk away silently like you are the one who is actually pissed off, but with your head held high.

Is this really a problem?? Get some air man. You seems to be theoretical man. Be practical.