Thread: Given money to broker for admission in mumbai

Unregistered

Default Given money to broker for admission in mumbai

mam i have given around 2 lakh money to a broker for medical admission in mumbai , now he has turned off his mobile and i know nothing about him accept his phone no. and his address which is fraud i live in shimla ; mam i m in big big trouble plzz help me out

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi child,

Well, there's really nothing we can do to help you out except to sympathize with you. Giving money to touts is a bad idea, but now you already know that. you can go to the police, who will most likely be able to trace him from his mobile number and the description that you give them. Weather or not you are able to get your money back, is anyone's guess.
    However, reporting this should be done so that others may not be duped like you have been.

You had better look for other admission options, my dear- Shimla colleges are pretty good and after studying there, many people find employment in bigger cities.

​contact police......
    happiness needs no reason

That's very naive of you to give a stranger a huge sum of cash. You can kiss the money good bye.

Although you can go to the Police station and strike a deal with the Police (cops will ask for 10% of the amount or something as bribe). They might / might not get the guy. No guarantee that the money will be recovered even if the guy is caught.

Rainbow chaser Major General

Lesson of life learnt, now go to register in FIR, and try to focus more on studies so you don't need such brokers in future
    let it rain over me....

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    mam i have given around 2 lakh money to a broker for medical admission in mumbai , now he has turned off his mobile and i know nothing about him accept his phone no. and his address which is fraud i live in shimla ; mam i m in big big trouble plzz help me out

The best you can do is file a Police complaint against him and give them his mobile number. They may be able to track his location from it.

You need to lodge an FIR as soon as possible.

G'day

They way you have written this query, it looks like you are asking preeto mam to go find the guy, beat the hell out of him and get your money back from him. I don't think any one can help you, not even police. So move on and forget the money.

Guess that ship has sailed now and you are now probably fighting for a lost cause.

Anyways as per suggests
    1) Report to police, take help of government authorities who can speed up the process.
    2) Crystal ball to trace the fraudster (May sound stupid but I heard Scotland yard do that. However be careful of scheming cunts.)

common mam & also guys we are helping our community with all silly problems like bakwass and all otherr craps we have to help out this guy any one can fall prey to this trap . i will surely if possible will give u some idea

Default help the guy who has given money to broker

common mam & also guys we are helping in our community with all silly problems like bakwass and all otherr craps we have to help out this guy any one can fall prey to this trap . i will surely if possible will give u some idea

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vik_1543 View Post
    common mam & also guys we are helping in our community with all silly problems like bakwass and all otherr craps we have to help out this guy any one can fall prey to this trap . i will surely if possible will give u some idea
    Yeah..
    I must use my spider sense and guess who the person was. Find him and tie him with my web .. !!

Quote Originally Posted by vik_1543 View Post
    Ya, right. Infact I am a RAW agent. I should do something. Let me ask Anil Kapoor of 24, he may better leave PM safety aside and can help me on this matter.