Thread: Made a big mistake!

Unregistered

Default Made a big mistake!

Frnds... I had completed my diploma in computers in the year 2011... but then I wasted my 3 yrs in some personal life issues.. n my dad was not aware that I hv wasted my 3yrs...he was assuming that I m still studying(BE).. but now he has come to know everything abt me n my deeds... m feeling very guilty, shameful n helpless now..
    Now I realised my mistake n now I want to move on by making my career good enough to make my dad again proud of me.. so plz help me wat to do.. regarding career.

If he is financially supporting you then go for btech now. Else get a job and settle down. Don't do things which you know will make your parents sad.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Frnds... I had completed my diploma in computers in the year 2011... but then I wasted my 3 yrs in some personal life issues.. n my dad was not aware that I hv wasted my 3yrs...he was assuming that I m still studying(BE).. but now he has come to know everything abt me n my deeds... m feeling very guilty, shameful n helpless now..
    Now I realised my mistake n now I want to move on by making my career good enough to make my dad again proud of me.. so plz help me wat to do.. regarding career.
    If you do not have a bachelor's degree, it will be hard for you to find a good job anywhere. Furthermore, more nicer jobs require master's degrees. If your father is convinced that you are ready to change now and begin BE, then dont waste anytime and start it. But if he is not then find whatever job you can get, start saving and see in the future if any university is offering distance education degrees in your field. Once you get a degree, good jobs will come.
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Its never too late to start. What has happened is your past. Move on and focus on your future.

Best of Luck.

Banned

koi bhi job pakad le and began to earn some money before it's too late

New Born

just talk to your parents, explain to them u will not repeat this and work hard..

SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar

1. Speak to ur dad.. confess.. assure of not repeating
    2. start fresh and focus on career
    3. start part time job
    4. change friends
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar

There is no point in brooding over past which is irreparable. Its commendable that you want to make your parents proud and win back their trust and respect for you.

Since you have already completed your diploma, you can go for masters so as to brush your skills in your area of interest. Apologize to your parents and ask them to give a chance to prove yourself.

Be sincere and am sure, you will succeed in due course of time.

I wish you all the best buddy!!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

This is good advice- if you've really decided to change, then you had better star thinking of what you want to do- maybe change your stream if you feel you can't do BE- and then go firm on that, with a focus to get a direction and change your life.

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy_resident View Post
    If you do not have a bachelor's degree, it will be hard for you to find a good job anywhere. Furthermore, more nicer jobs require master's degrees. If your father is convinced that you are ready to change now and begin BE, then dont waste anytime and start it. But if he is not then find whatever job you can get, start saving and see in the future if any university is offering distance education degrees in your field. Once you get a degree, good jobs will come.