Thread: Bigg Boss 7 : Salman defends Kajol's sister Tanisha

!! PostMaster !! Field Marshal passion_unlimitedd's Avatar

Lightbulb Bigg Boss 7 : Salman defends Kajol's sister Tanisha

Bollywood star Salman Khan seems to be having a soft corner for Kajol's sister Tanisha, who is one of the inmates in popular television show Bigg Boss 7. Though the show saw the elimination of model Asif Azim, the highlight was Salman Khan, who is the host of the TV show speaking up for Tanisha against Kushal Tandon and arguing with Gauhar Khan.

While the fans watching show felt that the Bollywood star was being partial, and took to twitter to show their displeasure, Salman clarified tweeting "U see 1 hour i see the whole deal. guess sm of u guys may not react wen sm 1 speaks to your family ka female members or women in that manner (sic)."

"According to wat u saw both shld hv been out but thr was a lot more than wat u saw . most of us men n women stand up against men who run em dwn (sic)," he added.

During the show, Salman lost his temper over the controversial scene between Tanisha and Kushal. With blatant accusations at Salman's favourite Tanisha, the star actor and host spoke up against Kushal's mistreatment against the actress in a task and justified her reaction of pushing Kushal as only natural. Salman also reprimanded inmate Pratyusha for calling Tanisha a cheap girl.

The other celebrity inmates left in the Bigg Boss house after the elimination of model Asif Azim include VJ Andy, Gauhar Khan, Kushal Tandon, Apoorva Agnihotri, Tanisha Mukherjee, Sangram Singh, Elli Avram, Kamya Punjabi and Pratyusha Banerjee.
    Play To Win or Don't Play At All
    Always Expect The Unexpected

New Born

Tushar Joshi ‏@TusharrJoshi 26 Oct
    Salmans outburst today is the outcome of a long call made by a member of Tanisha's family to the actor. Expect bigger dhamakas!

Pathetic from Salman.

New Born

I hated how Salman was saying she should be treated differently because she was a Girl with a big background. And repeatedly urging others to consider the family she belongs too.

Irrelevant, it should be.

Host shouldn't care whether she's Kajol's sister or Ajay Devgan's sister in law.

SB Champion Lieutenant guitarmantra's Avatar

Until this incident, Salman Khan's official facebook page was the only page of Bollywood celebrity I liked ever. But Now i strongly starting to hate this evil Hanuman

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by guitarmantra View Post
    Until this incident, Salman Khan's official facebook page was the only page of Bollywood celebrity I liked ever. But Now i strongly starting to hate this evil Hanuman
    I've seen many who have said the same in past few days.

Think he was caught in a conflict of interest as Ajay Devgan and Kajol are close to him.

No wonder he said he doesn't want to do show next time as this was always gonna happen sooner or later if he was going to bring in his friends and known persons into the house as he admitted with that Fat Guy too.

Now he is on the defensive and having to defend himself. Good that he might a learn a lesson or two from this episode.