Thread: Do know how tomove on with this situatuion....

Unregistered

Question Do know how tomove on with this situatuion....

My case is very rare scene i loved a girl since 8 years but she loved somebody else and was waiting for his reply..... In the meantime she fell in love with one of my other friend and they fooled me for six months... Later when i knew about all these happenings i decided to move on ... I got engaged with a girl of my familys choice through matrimonials... After 2 months of engagement she came back into my life and proposed me tht she loves me and she is regretting for all her mistakes.... I accepted her and i tried to break my engagement but i could not suceed and i got married to same girl i was engaged.... In the meani was in touch in with my pastgirl ... Fewdays backshe started saying our relation is wrong one and now she wish to move on....but right now i am in crux...neither i m able to let go my past nor able to accept my present ... My wife doesnt know about this in detail but she is co rdinating at every step.... I had no contact with my ex gf now... But i miss her alot and coz of which i am unable to concentrate on my business as well as personal life,..... Please advice me wht is right and wrong and how should i move on.........

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My case is very rare scene i loved a girl since 8 years but she loved somebody else and was waiting for his reply..... In the meantime she fell in love with one of my other friend and they fooled me for six months... Later when i knew about all these happenings i decided to move on ... I got engaged with a girl of my familys choice through matrimonials... After 2 months of engagement she came back into my life and proposed me tht she loves me and she is regretting for all her mistakes.... I accepted her and i tried to break my engagement but i could not suceed and i got married to same girl i was engaged.... In the meani was in touch in with my pastgirl ... Fewdays backshe started saying our relation is wrong one and now she wish to move on....but right now i am in crux...neither i m able to let go my past nor able to accept my present ... My wife doesnt know about this in detail but she is co rdinating at every step.... I had no contact with my ex gf now... But i miss her alot and coz of which i am unable to concentrate on my business as well as personal life,..... Please advice me wht is right and wrong and how should i move on.........

Well, what is past is past. I know it is hard to forget past but the best medicine here is time. Let the time Pass and everything will be normal. why to ruin present for the girl who ditched you earlier and was fooling you for six months. She was not worth you and it is her loss. Love your present (Wife) to the fullest. Have fun with your wife, arrange tours and vacations with your wife and do feel like honeymoon period with your wife. If you love hill stations or beaches, arrange your tour.
    Have blast and enjoy your honeymoon with your wife and be in Love again.
    All the best.

You are acting like a 10 year old kid who is confused about his toys. Come on man, your wife should be your world, screw all other beaches.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

You are married now... and you should behave accordingly my dear!! if you want me to explain you whats wrong and whats right...you think you are going to do what am saying??? you are grown up enough to understand whats right and whats wrong...

let me tell you one thing dear... one question for you, answer this you might realise whats right and whats wrong... what has your wife done bad that she should bear a cheat from you??? you had no rights to ruin her life... if you were so in love with your ex you shouldnt have taken the responsibility of your wife by marrying her.. now if you got married its too late now to think over ex.. and you should make your present a good life.. there is no good in a life where you will be with two person or leave one to go for someone else!!! because that has got a lot of consequences on the other hand a man can never travel in two boat!!!

your wife is innocent in all these... what right do you have to hurt her?? she trusted you and handed her life to you.. marrying you to take care of you and your house is this how you want to reward her???

one more thing... in life sometimes we think i cant live without this and that, its simply in our mind and that is what make it difficult... because in reality life teaches us how to live without it... its up to you to decide if you want to be happy... its you who has to find happiness in your present life... believe me there nothing more better than having a descent and simple life!!! dont take a decision which will make you regret your life!!!

and for whom you are having a second thoughts about your marriage?? for a girl who didnt bother about you in the past and came to you only when she was kicked out by other people? what guarantee do you have if you leave all for her, you marry her she will remain loyal... what life would you be leading if you marry her and she is cheating you??

as far as not being able to let ex go is concerned . its not possible because you tell yourself its not possible... if you make your wife your world i bet that is not going to be a big deal.... at start you might feel down thinking she is gone.. its natural to feel so because we are the greedy human beings but with time you will forget her once you start taking your marriage seriously and work towards making your marriage successful instead of thinking about ex... good luck

Last edited by Sweet Mimi; 13-11-2013 at 12:15 PM.
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

SB Addict

YOUR personal Life is also YOUR Business
    Last edited by Logical_Guru; 13-11-2013 at 01:31 PM.

New Born

Since you are married now , you should try to let go the past. Give your wife a chance and go out on some nice vacation to spend time with each other. Try to concentrate on her more since she is your present. Don't spoil it because of past.Grow up

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

At times, its better to think with the brain and not with the heart. It might well be that she has no real interest in you but is feeling insecure about her breakup and just wanted to test whether she had the same effect over you after all these years - to fill the void of her insecurity so to speak. Now that you've fallen for the trap, you've ultimately made her feel good and complete about herself. Here the winner is her and she knows it. All the 'we shouldn't be doing this' is a means to keep you enticed for longer. A reality check is in order! You made a commitment to your wife, nobody forced you. You should either live up to that wholeheartedly, or you call it off.
    So may it be

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My o my how could u do such an insensible act. u ran behind a gal who was running behind another guy. then she roped ur frnd fooling u. u moved on quick but still didnt forget her. when u were engaged she reconcilled u again became ready. wht the gal is super opportunist but u r not bad either coz knowing u will land into trouble u kept stake of ur wife's trust. now when when ur past gf roped another guy, u r feeling sad. i must say u shud feel happy that u came out of circle unhurt. refrain from the gal and concentrate on ur married life. speaking of truth there is no scene its just gets unnoticed