Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Review : Dhoom 3

SB ICON Major General

Thumbs up Review : Dhoom 3

Being a die hard fan of Salman, I never made a review thread for any of his movies but Aamir Khan deserves for Dhoom 3

Dedicating 2 years workout for Dhoom 3 has really paid off

First we can't compare dhoom 3 with dhoom 1 and dhoom2 as dhoom 3 is totally about revenge

Movie starts with the great Indian circus in Chicago (runs by Jackie Sharoff) which is mortgaged at western bank of Chicago, Iqbal (Jackie Sharoff) found a Magic trick which can woo the audience but bank refused it and which causes Jackie Sharoff to kill himself. Years later Western bank of Chicago is robbed and thief leaves a Joker's mask and writes in hindi "Bank walo tumhari aisi ki taisi". Thief Clown Joker Sahir (Aamir Khan) oaths to destroy Western Chicago Bank.

Mumbai police Jai & Ali are brought up in this case to help Chicago police to Catch this Thief...

I don't want to go in more depth as I want you guys to enjoy this movie

---------------------------------------------------

Dhoom 3 is just fantastic Entertainer, Dhoom 1 and 2 is all about robbery but Dhoom 3 is full pack of entertainment and has emotions,
    songs are not perfect but average as per movie

After a long time I saw audience really enjoying movie clapping whistling laughing and emotional faces....

Aamir chase sequence is breathtaking, Katrina sexy and glamorous... hot kiss scene between amir and kat
    Abhishek and Uday was good as well..

Aamir khan at 48 delivering such a fantastic effort in means of stunt and dance and acting its just outstanding performance

we can only compare bikes from dhoom 1, 2 and 3.. I can tell so far Aamir's Khan's ( ) got the Advanced Bike
    The main suspense was inspired from hollywood flick & I don't want to mention that name as I don't want to ruin your fun

------------------------------------------------

Ignore all negative reviews on internet about Dhoom3 , Aamir is the real perfectionist of bollywood who has dedicated 2 years for this role.... who doesn't do just cheap lungi dances

and

SRGAY fans the train will derail now and I promise you won't be able to stop it...

Hrithik fans Aamir is going to bring flying Krrish down

SB ICON Major General

Banned Lieutenant

Krrish 3 was released on 4,300 screens in India while Dhoom 3 has been released in 4,500 screens in India. And here on its first day, Dhoom 3 has surpassed only the 4th day collection of Krrish 3 which was 35.92 crore, by a few lacs. Dhoom 3 has collected 36 crores on its first day. I told you that the first week collection will be record breaking due to holly days.

It should easily break the life time record of Krrish 3 which collected 244 crore net from India only because Dhoom 3 has no competition till the end of next one month. It is kicking for goal in empty field.
    Last edited by fuad2100'; 21-12-2013 at 12:01 PM.

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Watched first day night show..
    Movie is more about stunts than theft..stunts are impressive.
    Emotional add on in dhoom series is lovely..amir overshadowed others ..nothing much for others in movie.
    Katrina treat to watch specially kamli song ..paisa wasool totally watching this song only..best dance ..till day.
    Malang song was good too..
    2 songs cud be edited ..tap one and amir katrina one to make this long movie short..

Every top star wants a kiss from kat in movie hritik..srk..amir ...bichara salman hi sharma sharmi main reh gaya ..love salman for that

SB ICON Major General

Quote Originally Posted by fuad2100' View Post
    Krrish 3 was released on 4,300 screens in India while Dhoom 3 has been released in 4,500 screens in India. And here on its first day, Dhoom 3 has surpassed only the 4th day collection of Krrish 3 which was 35.92 crore, by a few lacs. Dhoom 3 has collected 36 crores on its first day. I told you that the first week collection will be record breaking due to holly days.

It should easily break the life time record of Krrish 3 which collected 244 crore net from India only because Dhoom 3 has no competition till the end of next one month. It is kicking for goal in empty field.
    Dhoom 3 Breaks'Chennai Express and Krrish 3 Record; Becomes Highest Opener

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    Watched first day night show..
    Movie is more about stunts than theft..stunts are impressive.
    Emotional add on in dhoom series is lovely..amir overshadowed others ..nothing much for others in movie.
    Katrina treat to watch specially kamli song ..paisa wasool totally watching this song only..best dance ..till day.
    Malang song was good too..
    2 songs cud be edited ..tap one and amir katrina one to make this long movie short..

Every top star wants a kiss from kat in movie hritik..srk..amir ...bichara salman hi sharma sharmi main reh gaya ..love salman for that

Banned Lieutenant

This record is supposed to be broken which I told you much before the release of Dhoom 3. What is this? Though the total collection of Krrish 3 is 244 crore, it started slowly at the Box Office and shot up from day four. Lets see if it can break the record of the lifetime total of 244 crore set by Krrish 3. Even if Dhoom 3 touch 300 crore mark, it will surely be broken by "Bang Bang" the gigantic movie of 2014.

Bong Beauty!... ;) Captain imadumbgirl's Avatar

May watch it...
    chal i m happy tujhe sallu khan ka ilawa koi dusra khan bhi dikhai diya...
    Uljhan meri suljha de... Chaahun main ya naa...

SB ICON Major General

This record is supposed to be broken which I told you much before the release of Dhoom 3. What is this? Though the total collection of Krrish 3 is 244 crore, it started slowly at the Box Office and shot up from day four. Lets see if it can break the record of the lifetime total of 244 crore set by Krrish 3. Even if Dhoom 3 touch 300 crore mark, it will surely be broken by "Bang Bang" the gigantic movie of 2014.
    bang bang is too far

Quote Originally Posted by imadumbgirl View Post
    May watch it...
    chal i m happy tujhe sallu khan ka ilawa koi dusra khan bhi dikhai diya...

Banned Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by funky_sam View Post
    bang bang is too far

Not so far, it is supposed to release on October 2.

SB ICON Major General

Not so far, it is supposed to release on October 2.
    october 2 Bang Bang

December 25 2014 P.K

SB ICON Major General

Banned Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by funky_sam View Post
    october 2 Bang Bang

December 25 2014 P.K
    And then in 2015, Hrithik's next after Bang Bang "Shudhdhi" the most expensive movie of whole India of a production budget of 150 crore.

Rainbow chaser Major General

And then in 2015, Hrithik's next after Bang Bang "Shudhdhi" the most expensive movie of whole India of a production budget of 150 crore.
    I think his movies would delay as they may be affected by his personal life

SB ICON Major General

don't worry aamir will be step forward to hrithik as he is mr. perfectionist

and F.Y.I

Banned Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    I think his movies would delay as they may be affected by his personal life
    hmmm but I think he will rather have to act like professional. Already the producer lost crores of money due to his illness. Still he has couple of weeks to resume shooting of Bang Bang. As far as I know, only a few shots and a song to be shot for Bang Bang. He should not delay at least for this movie.