Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Review : Dhoom 3

Banned Lieutenant

Today I watched Dhoom 3 and kept on thinking what the hell did I watch..... Is this what you liked more than Krrish 3?? LOL. The life of a movie is there in its story and I am shocked to see how the whole film is based on accusing the bank when the bank has no fault at all. Come on, it's a bank, not a charitable organization that you won't repay the money to the bank once you have exceeded the time period. Jacky Shrof shot himself for no logical reason. If he didn't shot himself, only thing he would lose is the stage. Even a mad won't shot himself for such stupid reason. The bank was shown as a villain for nothing but this is the base of this movie....what a joke.

The way Abhishek Bahchan made a entry was beyond explanation of physics. Even Dr. Michio Kaku who is the renowned physics professor at Harvard University won't be able to explain what was happening with Abihik Bachchan and his auto rickshaw.

It was so absurd that Amir Khan has a twin in the movie but nobody knows, not even the people who are associated with circus. People who are associated with the circus, who are technician, who works as light man must know that secret but here in the movie nobody knows the secret.

The makers of the movie proved how fool they are that they didn't realize what they have made. They have just misused the VFX technology for no good reason. The way Amir's bike changed into many form was hilarious. I thought he was a stuntman and a circus performer but I could also see that he can be an engineer too who can design his devices the way he wants. In Dhoom 2, we saw that Hrithik was an Engineer who could build staff to help him doing robbery but Amir Khan is not engineer but he could engineer his bikes and devices.

My point is whatever you want to show in a movie, plz clear the reason about how such thing is happening. Abhisekh didn't play superhero role but he could fly and kick villains as if he is a superhero. And you can't give a reason why he flew such way. However, the story itself is a big joke as it has shown a bank as a wrong doer for no reason. It's like an innocent person is being accused why he is innocent and he has to be punished for his being innocent. LOL

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fuad2100' View Post
    Today I watched Dhoom 3 and kept on thinking what the hell did I watch..... Is this what you liked more than Krrish 3?? LOL. The life of a movie is there in its story and I am shocked to see how the whole film is based on accusing the bank when the bank has no fault at all. Come on, it's a bank, not a charitable organization that you won't repay the money to the bank once you have exceeded the time period. Jacky Shrof shot himself for no logical reason. If he didn't shot himself, only thing he would lose is the stage. Even a mad won't shot himself for such stupid reason. The bank was shown as a villain for nothing but this is the base of this movie....what a joke.

The way Abhishek Bahchan made a entry was beyond explanation of physics. Even Dr. Michio Kaku who is the renowned physics professor at Harvard University won't be able to explain what was happening with Abihik Bachchan and his auto rickshaw.

It was so absurd that Amir Khan has a twin in the movie but nobody knows, not even the people who are associated with circus. People who are associated with the circus, who are technician, who works as light man must know that secret but here in the movie nobody knows the secret.

The makers of the movie proved how fool they are that they didn't realize what they have made. They have just misused the VFX technology for no good reason. The way Amir's bike changed into many form was hilarious. I thought he was a stuntman and a circus performer but I could also see that he can be an engineer too who can design his devices the way he wants. In Dhoom 2, we saw that Hrithik was an Engineer who could build staff to help him doing robbery but Amir Khan is not engineer but he could engineer his bikes and devices.

My point is whatever you want to show in a movie, plz clear the reason about how such thing is happening. Abhisekh didn't play superhero role but he could fly and kick villains as if he is a superhero. And you can't give a reason why he flew such way. However, the story itself is a big joke as it has shown a bank as a wrong doer for no reason. It's like an innocent person is being accused why he is innocent and he has to be punished for his being innocent. LOL

Doom 3 is the most foolish movie i ever saw.
    आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

Banned Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Gudu Gudu Returns View Post

Doom 3 is the most foolish movie i ever saw.
    If Funky_Sam still likes and talks in favor of Dhoom 3, then borrow some money from him and never pay him back but if he comes to you with police accusing you for not paying back the money to him, just shot yourself in the head and make him look like a villain. After all, Dhoom 3 is always there to be an idol to solve your case. Your lawyer will show Dhoom 3 to the judge and you will win
    Last edited by fuad2100'; 14-01-2014 at 10:45 PM.

SB ICON Major General

Rainbow chaser Major General

No matter how you hate it, the matter now is...................

All Box Office records have been broken now
    let it rain over me....

Banned Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post

Assa? kuch din pehle bhi to bol rahethe k box office record has nothing to do with a good movie.....ab tone change kar diya? waise kuch saal se ghatiya movie bohot bade hit ho rahe he, jaise ke Singham, Grand Masti, Chennai Express, Dhoom 3. Assa movie bhi hit hote hai lekin bohot kam.....maximum time ghatiye movie hit ho rahe yeh jaise ki Dhoom 3. Yeh hone nahi chahiye.....assa movie dekho jaise Barfi, Guzarish, Life in Metro, Corporate, My Name is Khan, etc. etc.

Rainbow chaser Major General

Assa? kuch din pehle bhi to bol rahethe k box office record has nothing to do with a good movie.....ab tone change kar diya? waise kuch saal se ghatiya movie bohot bade hit ho rahe he, jaise ke Singham, Grand Masti, Chennai Express, Dhoom 3. Assa movie bhi hit hote hai lekin bohot kam.....maximum time ghatiye movie hit ho rahe yeh jaise ki Dhoom 3. Yeh hone nahi chahiye.....assa movie dekho jaise Barfi, Guzarish, Life in Metro, Corporate, My Name is Khan, etc. etc.

I said how you hate it, i never said how I hate it
    let it rain over me....

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post

आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

SB ICON Major General

'Dhoom 3' Box Office Collection: Aamir Khan Starrer Stands at ₹280 Crore after Fourth Weekend

Dhoom 3
    Yash Raj Films' action flick "Dhoom 3" has been affected by last weekend's new releases "Yaariyan" and "Dedh Ishqiya", resulting in restricted earnings.
    The Aamir Khan starrer, which has netted over ₹500 crore worldwide, saw a drop in collections in its fourth weekend. The film could register earnings only around ₹2.76 crore this weekend, falling to 'Yaariyan" and "Dedh Ishqiya".

Trade analyst Taran Adarsh put up a breakup of the blockbuster's fourth weekend's collections: "Hindi (version) Rs 2.73 Crore, Tamil & Telugu (versions) Rs 0.03 Crore with total earning Rs 2.76 Crore in the weekend and the Grand Total of the film standing at Rs 280.49 Crore," Taran tweeted.
    Given the massive opening of ₹36 crore and the glorious first week collection of ₹188 crore, "Dhoom 3" was expected to the reach the ₹300 crore mark quite comfortably in the domestic box office.

The film faced an easy home run its second and third week with no major competitions, as Arshad Warsi"s "Mr Joe B Carvalho" proved a dud and "Sholay 3D" was not menacing enough. However, going by the distinct fall in collections in the fourth weekend, this week would do no major wonders to the Aamir starrer.
    "Dhoom 3" is facing strong competition from teenage romantic flick "Yaariyan" and Madhuri Dixit's "Dedh Ishqiya", which is said to be steadily rising, despite suffering a poor opening.

Banned Lieutenant

Bhad me jaye Box Office record!! eise stupid movie shayed he aur koi banaye hoge Bollywood me..... Even Chennai Expess was better stupid film than this one. This excels all stupidity in the history of movies.

Banned Lieutenant

Bank ne kitna bada gunah kar liya apni paisa mangliya to....oh God!!

Banned Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by funky_sam View Post
    'Dhoom 3' Box Office Collection: Aamir Khan Starrer Stands at ₹280 Crore after Fourth Weekend

Dhoom 3
    Yash Raj Films' action flick "Dhoom 3" has been affected by last weekend's new releases "Yaariyan" and "Dedh Ishqiya", resulting in restricted earnings.
    The Aamir Khan starrer, which has netted over ₹500 crore worldwide, saw a drop in collections in its fourth weekend. The film could register earnings only around ₹2.76 crore this weekend, falling to 'Yaariyan" and "Dedh Ishqiya".

Trade analyst Taran Adarsh put up a breakup of the blockbuster's fourth weekend's collections: "Hindi (version) Rs 2.73 Crore, Tamil & Telugu (versions) Rs 0.03 Crore with total earning Rs 2.76 Crore in the weekend and the Grand Total of the film standing at Rs 280.49 Crore," Taran tweeted.
    Given the massive opening of ₹36 crore and the glorious first week collection of ₹188 crore, "Dhoom 3" was expected to the reach the ₹300 crore mark quite comfortably in the domestic box office.

The film faced an easy home run its second and third week with no major competitions, as Arshad Warsi"s "Mr Joe B Carvalho" proved a dud and "Sholay 3D" was not menacing enough. However, going by the distinct fall in collections in the fourth weekend, this week would do no major wonders to the Aamir starrer.
    "Dhoom 3" is facing strong competition from teenage romantic flick "Yaariyan" and Madhuri Dixit's "Dedh Ishqiya", which is said to be steadily rising, despite suffering a poor opening.
    Sam! mujhe jara 100 crore loan dena, agar kabhi tum mujhse paise mangne aye, chinta mat karo main police ko "Dhoom 3" dikha dunga!

SB ICON Major General

Sam! mujhe jara 100 crore loan dena, agar kabhi tum mujhse paise mangne aye, chinta mat karo main police ko "Dhoom 3" dikha dunga!
    pehle two twins paida karlo uske bad 100 crores de dunga

Banned Lieutenant

Cool Dhoom 3, Billi version!!

Dhoom 3, ye billi wala Dhoom ke nakal hai!!

Banned Lieutenant

BTW, despite all the stupidity in the movie, the last scene was extremely touchy!!