Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bf anticipating divorce before marriage

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

He is correct at his own place .Love and then marriage ( seems to be a nice end of a romantic movie) , but after that what !! ye love-shuv hai na , ye apni jagah hota hai , but most of the times couples loose their charm of relationship after marriage and end up living with some adjustments with each other . Aaj kal vaise bhi chit-chat , internet ka zamana hai .... extra marital affairs , ego clashes , money matters,daru -pub-disco, hifi fashionable life , unable to adjust with each others family ( father in law , mother in law ke saath rehna Old fashioned ho gaya hai ) , ladki ho ya ladka , ek doosre ke mummy papa apne hi bachchon ke ghar me VISITORS bole jaate hain.

So dear , my point is : May ur marriage last forever , BUT, aap dono ko hi financially secure hona chahiye. To , apni apni security dekho .... Household materials me tab invest karna , jab , shadi ho jaye aur wo sab tumhare naam pe hi hona chahiye.

English me answer dene ka mood nahi tha , to hindi se kaam chalalo
    Last edited by ! Stud !; 05-01-2014 at 06:34 PM.

Banned

i am completely astound by this query, one is asking for contract before marriage and another one is already putting eyes on his property.. where does the trust go ? "tel lene" ??
    thinking logically in this case would not help a bit
    like these there can several types of contracts that can withstand like HIV test before marriage ?? child custody in case of divorce ? prenup accords ??
    you guys behaving like this, before marriage even happened, i think it is better not to get married in the first place for you both, can't you both talk yourself and prepare for some sacrifices..unless in marriage like yours boredom is inevitable and divorce is necessary after marriage
    GOD BLESS ALL

You both are little over paranoid here. Now that you have reached to this stage, even I am afraid to say that anything can happen in this modern couple of you. Play it safe, also make sure that you two really love each other or just want to be business(looks like life is a business for you) partners.

Go for it... there is nothing wrong in it.. He is right in saying that.
    Now a days many cases are happening that people are getting divorce only after a month of marriage and ask for half of the share.

These laws are pathetic and it is more liberal towards females.
    He is saving his *** and nothing else.

If you really do not want his property then go with it. What's the problem in that?

Young Gun

I think it is just like taking a pill for headache.... just because you think that you are about to get an headache..........

Where is trust....... just think that just their is a thought that you can take his property if their is a divorce.... then their is risk for you also... that he might leave you for someone.... if you have a no alumni agreement.....

i think Indian constitution has resonably given this option to women for alumni after, divorce with large amount of experinces with such cases......

If risk is for him and then it is also for you........
    If inception of your relationship is so materialistic how rest of your life would be ... you can think.... you are independent and smart........
    Build realtionship by trust not by aggrement

Rainbow chaser Major General

It must be your decision, there is no worrying factor if he wish not to share half of property to you if in future divorce situation.

but just keep in mind one thing, after marriage never buy any valuable only in one partners name. It's just an advice from my side.

New Born

why should you not take advantage of that and get everything down in writing?