Thread: Is my husband disrespectful or am I over reacting?

Unregistered

Default Is my husband disrespectful or am I over reacting?

Hey guys I'm a regular visitor of this forum and I really need some help today.
    I've recently got married. My marriage was a love marriage and I notice that before marriage everything was normal however lately my husband is having conversations with his ex when I'm sitting next to him. whenever we're in bed he always talk about if he was back home or on vacation he would sleep with other girls, he say things in a way as if he regrets he cant do it anymore. This is really bothering me and its making me very stress out, I'm also pregnant and at this point I'm not sure what to do. I told him several times to stop it I dont like it and it would always turn into a big argument. He would call me all sorts of nasty names. Please help me with some ideas if you can.

Thank you very much.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Of course you are not over reacting! he is being irresponsible and hurtful to the extreme, and even if this is supposed to be a joke, its in extremely poor taste. I think you need to have a serious conversation with him and tell him that this is bothering you, and you are not being able to figure out what he's trying to get at. Without getting into an argument, but firmly and quietly, ask him exactly what he is thinking he is achieving with such thoughts and talk. Say to him that its neither good for the health of the baby nor for your marriage and he should mend his ways.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Next time, just respond how you'd like to sleep around when you're on vacations and lets see how he reacts to it.

G'day

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've recently got married. My marriage was a love marriage and I notice that before marriage everything was normal however lately my husband is having conversations with his ex when I'm sitting next to him. whenever we're in bed he always talk about if he was back home or on vacation he would sleep with other girls, he say things in a way as if he regrets he cant do it anymore. This is really bothering me and its making me very stress out, I'm also pregnant and at this point I'm not sure what to do. I told him several times to stop it I dont like it and it would always turn into a big argument. He would call me all sorts of nasty names. Please help me with some ideas if you can.

Thank you very much.

Ab shaadi hogaya na.

Dekho.. pehle pahal, naatak chalta... ab koi amitabh vacchan se toh saadi nahi ki aapne ki jindagi bhar acting karta rahe. Normal insaan lagta he aapka pati, jitni acting karni thi, utni kardi ussne, ab reality show chalraha he.. Just enjoy the flow, dont take anything to your head, as it will affect the mental growth of the baby in ur uterus. Remember, first brain of child develops, then rest parts develop.

Good luck.
    आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

Banned

After marriage, he is talking to his Ex what the ####. you are not over reacting any human being in this situation will react like this.
    Anyways keep an eye on him if he is really doing it or making you just jealous.

Try to ignore him when he talks such things. If that doesn't work, try to re-pay him in the same coin- you should start saying- "Baby, I wish Salman Khan was the father of my kid and not you". If this doesn't work, try the emotional drama of crying etc. whenever he pulls that crap.

SB Champion Lieutenant

react before it's too late.....you couple are going through that phase of marriage life which does comes sooner or later in every(almost every) marriage life. tackle it...and convince him to involve some one(taking his permission is very important as he might later start blaming you that it was you who made up the issue out of nothing)...men are men...it's not your fault. neither his...this just happens...its a phase....one more thing may be bit emotional drama from your side could stop him, making him realise that he is going to loose someone who means a world to him....

SB Champion Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by o00 View Post
    Try to ignore him when he talks such things. If that doesn't work, try to re-pay him in the same coin- you should start saying- "Baby, I wish Salman Khan was the father of my kid and not you". If this doesn't work, try the emotional drama of crying etc. whenever he pulls that crap.
    ....good one

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

of course you are not at all over reacting.... you are totally in right... and yeah your hubby needs to understand you wont tolerate such things... you need to really tell him in a strict way... my god he is so mean he even fight when you ask not to say this!! i really sympathize with you my dear.. in such a time where you really need love he behaves like this!!! well i know since you are saying talking to him doesnt work, it looks quite tough to bring situation under control... you need to hold firm in your place and make him realise you wont accept this even if he fight!!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

You are not overreacting ... just ACT like as if you're depressed cuz your worried about the future, pregnancy, the new baby etc... and most importantly his behavior and say some nasty things back too like I feel so lonely, I wanna be with my parents for support, I wish I had more support, more respect from my husband so that I feel better and baby grows healthy and normal even before he/she opens their eyes and I feel proud to be a Mother... become emotional - shed a tear or two .. then take opportunity and blast him - make him feel guilty and ACT faintish, roll your eyes - Thats it that should fix it

New Born

u r really not at all over reacting.... i mean why does ur husband talk to his ex in front of u (until and unless she is his business partner or something like that) and that he slept with other girls on vacation.... u must ask him y is he doing that....

New Born

You have to talk him clearly . That it is not good for both and also child's life. It will spoil the life of three ones. I hope he will understand if you will behave calmly.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Default *******

He is a ******* sorry but he is.... if u are not liking it and u told him about it then he is being a *******. .

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you very much.

Banned

Marriage is eye opener babes !

You are pregnant and he has nothing to do with you as of now.

Its just chatting, nothing more than that.

Its normal to have a conversation with ex, husband is thinking ex might understand, but if it were true, why would she be ex in the first place? Needs to be made known to him. All this needs known to him stuff can be dealt with after the pregnancy is over and baby is born, right now its very important babes that you stop worrying about anything of these sorts.

Worrying about anything will have ill effect on baby inside babes. It also keep thinking babes.

So for now till the pregnancy is over, you should stop thinking babes.

Read nice books babes. informative books, magazines, watch movies in theater, baby become happy. Avoid Ramsay brother movies and evil dead movies and such sorts. watch Romedy now on DTH.

A hug can do wonders. Try hugging each other babes

Dont worry be happy babes.