Page 70 of 367 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 5493

Thread: My Confession - III

  1. #1036
    Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Happy New Year maccha :D
    Posts
    30,529
    Rep Power
    83

    Thumbs up

    I need to thank the following people.http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6693750James bondhttp://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6693750For the hope that you gave me through this message, I will surely look forward for that day Bond ! Love for Bond movies just got doubled !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6693778My old friend herethe achiever~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6693779Ankhi sena munInspite of all the fights. . .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6698940SUSUbeen very patient with me, why? I dont know. But something connects.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6702827I saw his message and was taken aback. People get scared to donate blood and here i read a person is ready to donate his kidney. First i thought it was a joke. But later on one day I got a call on my cellphone. It was Logical Guru.We have spoken only three or four times and found out we live in the same city. And he readily agreed to help me out, just in case.It takes lots of guts to even commit like this, not all can do this, not all can have a heart like this.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6699013Rajaji The more I asked your name, you never told. But now it does not matter. Your words helped me a lot in soothing the pain within.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6695480007RikyI have called rikesh many times. Each time i have a listening ear. He will hear so very patiently, even my own brother does not listen so attentively to what i want to convey.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~http://forum.santabanta.com/reputati...tion&p=6694549Neha1I am having tears as I write this. I dont know how to thank you.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://forum.santabanta.com/reputati...tion&p=6694807Veeru PaajiYeh kya hogaya yaar, you called up n spoke. I could not say much.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://forum.santabanta.com/reputati...tion&p=6695172for the big heart you have, you took my childish comments the way it were meant to be, never shouted at me, alas a teacher can only be like that.
    आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

  2. #1037
    ✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...
    Posts
    23,855
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Just loved the way they said TOING TOING.................




    || Jai Shree Krishna ||

  3. #1038
    ! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere b/w Daru ka Theka and Gym
    Posts
    8,943
    Rep Power
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pinto View Post
    Just loved the way they said TOING TOING.................




    ab naye.........coconut flavour me bhi


  4. #1039
    Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dev bhumi Himachal
    Posts
    9,300
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Come on Gudu.. No mention dear. We would be very happy the day u recover fully.
    Cant forget the amount of smiles ur funny comments brings to our face.
    Would be happy to help u with our whatever limited knowledge.

  5. #1040
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    123,016
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Cant donate u kidney bt will pray for happy nd healthy life for u forever... gudu
    Thank you bala

  6. #1041
    Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dheer sameere, Tatini Teere....
    Posts
    14,422
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gudu Gudu Returns View Post
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6693779Ankhi sena munInspite of all the fights. .



    The self medicating Doc ...
    Last edited by Ankhi_sena_mun; 13-05-2014 at 11:52 PM.
    Shaam-e-Avadh is very tiring

  7. #1042
    Rainbow chaser Major General
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    37,871
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gudu Gudu Returns View Post
    I need to thank the following people.http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6693750James bondhttp://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6693750For the hope that you gave me through this message, I will surely look forward for that day Bond ! Love for Bond movies just got doubled !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6693778My old friend herethe achiever~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6693779Ankhi sena munInspite of all the fights. . .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6698940SUSUbeen very patient with me, why? I dont know. But something connects.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6702827I saw his message and was taken aback. People get scared to donate blood and here i read a person is ready to donate his kidney. First i thought it was a joke. But later on one day I got a call on my cellphone. It was Logical Guru.We have spoken only three or four times and found out we live in the same city. And he readily agreed to help me out, just in case.It takes lots of guts to even commit like this, not all can do this, not all can have a heart like this.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6699013Rajaji The more I asked your name, you never told. But now it does not matter. Your words helped me a lot in soothing the pain within.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...=1#post6695480007RikyI have called rikesh many times. Each time i have a listening ear. He will hear so very patiently, even my own brother does not listen so attentively to what i want to convey.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~http://forum.santabanta.com/reputati...tion&p=6694549Neha1I am having tears as I write this. I dont know how to thank you.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://forum.santabanta.com/reputati...tion&p=6694807Veeru PaajiYeh kya hogaya yaar, you called up n spoke. I could not say much.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://forum.santabanta.com/reputati...tion&p=6695172for the big heart you have, you took my childish comments the way it were meant to be, never shouted at me, alas a teacher can only be like that.
    ........



  8. #1043
    SB Guru Major ♠ James Bond ♠'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    6,042
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gudu Gudu Returns View Post
    I need to thank the following people.

    Remember OSO ? No thanks... No Sorry between Friends itself ... We are '00' s ... so why Thank ?
    I, for one, thoroughly believe that no power in the universe can withhold from anyone anything they really deserve.

  9. #1044
    chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,119
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Afta ages I got fever........strange........ek din mey gaya......

  10. #1045
    SB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Dear Gudu Gudu,

    Keep the faith and you will surely recover. You need to be strong and determined. Entertain healthy and positive thoughts. Time to read up. As members of this forum who participate voluntarily, there is a common bond that connects us without a very clear definition. This forum gives us plenty of things. Anonymity, the Freedom to vent, poke fun, read some really funny questions and equally snappy answers and more importantly, is a fabulous diversion.

    I have spoken to a few members, one of them is from the same Alumnus. I am married to a Pathologist, so I do not really fear blood. I would be really happy to support you in any form. All you need to do is ask. And yes, No Thank you's..

  11. #1046
    ✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...
    Posts
    23,855
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    || Jai Shree Krishna ||

  12. #1047
    ✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...
    Posts
    23,855
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Saw this long back...................... Too good............



    || Jai Shree Krishna ||

  13. #1048
    Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dev bhumi Himachal
    Posts
    9,300
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    1 hour rest is always needed after half hour of study

  14. #1049
    ✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...
    Posts
    23,855
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    1 hour rest is always needed after half hour of study
    Study......?? I thought you were a married woman.................
    || Jai Shree Krishna ||

  15. #1050
    ! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere b/w Daru ka Theka and Gym
    Posts
    8,943
    Rep Power
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    1 hour rest is always needed after half hour of study
    Mai to 1 day ka rest leta tha.


Similar Threads

  1. My Confession - II
    By Albert Pinto in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 2999
    Last Post: 23-01-2014, 10:40 PM
  2. A confession...
    By iamyourdream in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 25-10-2010, 04:49 AM
  3. My Confession - VII
    By vinaysofiya in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 1004
    Last Post: 30-07-2010, 11:56 AM
  4. My Confession - VI
    By vinaysofiya in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 501
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 04:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •